HILLARY JUST HANDED US THE ROPE

Hillary's speech was predicted. It is very likely that the poster was an insider who managed to edit her speech and fill it with memes. Her speech was rewritten by a staffer at the last minute in a response to Trump's speech. That staffer is probably the user who is in this image, and he will probably be killed. RIP based saboteur.

The image is our guide to weaponizing and winning this battle.

Do not be lulled into a false sense of security because Hillary did not mention Sup Forums directly. She has set the table, and later today, just like 'Gamers are Dead', dozens of articles and stories will start popping up like mushrooms, and they WILL name us.

But this is how we defeat them as well. Once it becomes part of the news cycle, we can get 2nd tier news outlets - locals, etc - to pick up information that isn't part of the main story. They love this, it gives them relevance and syndication credit. That evil dark corner of the internet that Hillary exposed actually - gasp, clutch pearls - LOVES Hillary? Because of how pro-racist her policies are?

HELLO EXPLODING VANS 2.0

(I won't even get into how Hillary just put White Genocide into the part of national discourse where it can be fact checked and referenced and debated, dumb cunt really needs to read her speeches before tottering out on stage)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/25/politics/alt-right-explained-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K8Vg_bpTv9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

F to that user
>also bump

Bump

bump

bump

the war has only just begun

sounds good to me

Hillary just saved the white race!
HH

up

el bumpo

THIS IS OUR BATTLE PLAN

So we just pretend to be hill shills for a few weeks, then?

WE MUST CELEBRATE THE GLORIOUS ACT OF THIS WHITE WOMAN WHO HAS VALIANTLY SERVED HER RACE BY SPREADING THE IMPORTANT MESSAGE OF WHITE GENOCIDE!

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/25/politics/alt-right-explained-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html

Just as the user predicted.

Praise kek

buimpo

When is it Trumps turn to speak? I'm sure there will be lots more cameras and people.

bump for the OC merchant
Heil Hillary!

KEKED WHEN I HEARD CRUZ MISSILE

HEIL HILLARY.

Someone swap the SS with the H -> logo shit.

wtf I love Hillary now

Trump is too weak on immigration. Hillary will disarm niggers and keep them on welfare living in the inner cities. Thank god, Hillary is pro-Abortion too, it's the #1 killer of niglets before they hatch into niggers.

IM WITH HER NOW

oh shit, boom, just as predicted. we gotta keep up our side of the deal, ALL members of Sup Forums must either act correct or be shamed by all other members

BRING THEM NIGGERS TO HEEL

It almost sounds like you don't believe it's true user. :/

>I work for a local tv station and I can just walk back to the news room and tell the producers about this

I'm doing my part Sup Forums

SIEG HEIL! THE ARYAN QUEEN HILLARY WILL LEAD US INTO THE GLORIOUS 4TH REICH!!!

Bamp

Goddamn, I was unsure about Hitlary being truly as good as she sounds, but when you look at her policies and plans you just KNOW she is on our side

This is the true power of Anonymous. We don't wear silly masks and make tweets. We have jobs and those jobs give us power that we leverage.

Who here #ReichBehindHer ?

You don't have to roleplay in THIS thread, friend.

Same. Also nice 88
>HH
>HEIL HILLARY

Power from the inside is the only real power

This should be what we do. Unwavvering support for Hillary because of these things and bringing up white genocide.

bump

Good thing Cawker and its subsidiaries have been silenced.

just practicing

SHE HAS SERVED HER DUTY TO HER RACE! GLORIOUS!

HEIL HILLARY
#heilhillary

autism.
cringe.

Yes, brother Heil Hillary!

>I was alive to see a random buttfuck from Sup Forums write a speech for a presidential candidate

Remember when they snitched on us for things like BikiniBridge and Cut4Bieber?

NOT THIS TIME

Oh come on. They will write about this for 2 or 3 days and it will be over.

Nothing will happened, Sup Forums went through a lot of shit and survived.

What memes did she say?

I loved how she brought up, "Trump won't get Mexico to pay for the wall. Taxpayers will pay for the wall."

Because signalling to everyone that your opponent will win is sound campaigning!

Who the fuck writes these shitty speeches?

Sister thread:

Wait until we stop talking about the plan though.

ITS HAPPENING!!!

>thinks Sup Forums is capable of controlling themselves

>"When I turn to look at this foreign propaganda, my belief in our victory grows
to the immeasurable! For this propaganda I experienced once before. For nearly
fifteen years, this propaganda was directed against us. My Old Party Comrades, you
remember this propaganda! There are the same words, the same phrases-yes-when
we look more closely we see the same heads speaking the same dialects."

-Adolf Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=K8Vg_bpTv9A

where is the full speech?

Bumping because entertaining.

And just like 'Gamers are Dead', the floodgates open. Stand firm, brothers. The news cycle must latch on to this in order for us to get nice, sticky traction with 'EXPOSED: YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHY THE RACISTS FROM Sup Forums APPROVE OF HILLARY'

Britbump

it would result in far too many redpills

GOOGLE WATCH THREAD

GOOGLE WATCH THREAD

GOOGLE WATCH THREAD

GOOGLE WATCH THREAD

>PEPE

>HILLARY JUST HANDED US THE ROPE
What did he mean by this?

no

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON BRINGING THE FIGHT TO TWITTER? SHOULD WE DO IT NOW OR WAIT A WHILE?

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON BRINGING THE FIGHT TO TWITTER? SHOULD WE DO IT NOW OR WAIT A WHILE?

STEADY BOYS

>milo being featured on CNN

bleh

HAHAHAHHAHAH
You really think this guy edited the speech just because she said "dark corners of the internet"?
I support Trump and want Clinton lynched but this is pure delusion.

Twitter offers us no tactical advantage or disadvantage at this point. It is a lake on the battlefield and if you want to go swim in it and slapfight people that's fine.

operation bi/pol/ar

That's pretty good.

He also FILLED IT WITH MEMES.

Disgruntled former Obama campaigners. Not even kidding, there was once a thread in which we learned that at least some of her campaign staff are some redditors intentionally setting her up to fail because they used to work for Obama and now get constant abuse from Hillary.

Even more interesting when you consider the DNC email leak proved that the media works directly with the Clinton Campaign.

This whole thing was probably planned right down to fucking Milo and Ben Shapiro.

Bump for great justice

> Anonymous is a pro white movement

Now that explains q lot

Was the swastika Germany's meme frog

Fuck waiting. Let's do while we have momentum.

I suggest #WhitesForHillary or something like that.

They aren't even focused on Sup Forums tho. Because it's not Sup Forums. twitter are kikebook is where normies are exposed to the dankest of memes.

TELL EM US CLINTON SUPPORTERS ARE COMING TO KILL NIGGERS

>tfw the CTR shills were actually trying to save Trump

>insulting an innocent water filter salesman, Farage and basically going through a checklist of Sup Forums memes
You sure are thick m8

Wow a speech on the alt right included a few links to memes what a fucking surprise, true proof that user edited the speech.
Again, you are wasting your time with this.

>Feminism is cancer
>White genocide
I forget what else.

>mfw any idiot could guess she would phrase it like that
>mfw the writer is innocent in this "leak"
>mfw they takes no chances still

F

Can't hurt

they are playing into the hands of the chans like the pawns they are

She always does. She is the white queen standing in as controlled opposition for Trump. This is it, lads.

Farage and Alex Jones aren't exclusive to Sup Forums you stupid fucking autist.

WEW
E
W

#ReichBehindHer
#BringThemToHeel2016
#HillaryKKKlinton
#SeigHill

OK so I want to tell local news outlets but what do I tell them? "Hey can you write an article about this image board its in the alt right"? Does that work?

Also what are/is exploding vans

Either we have an insider saboteur or we just got a Clintoon speech writer accident'd.

This. She wants us to start hating on women online like crazy and say, see see!

RIP user. F ;-;

#BringThemtotheHeel

Fuck off you idiot. We DONT want them here if possible.

Pic related, newfag.

Find natsoc type posts that support hillary, screenshot them, send them in. Make sure to cite URL or use archive.is to preserve them so they can read the link if it's deleted or gone.

"I went to this racist nazi hate site that I read about in [cite cnn article, or the other article, there will be dozens to choose from] but it looks like everyone there likes Hillary and not Trump. Isn't that funny?"

>tfw bought a dog and curtains

$chan at it's peak put several bomb vans
They were usually yellow