Post evidence that Trump has a decent shot of winning the election

Post evidence that Trump has a decent shot of winning the election.

I can wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-reutersipsos-idUSKCN10910T
twitter.com/edatpost/status/768521686085926912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K

What am I looking at here?

>wow, we are raiding a youtube video dislike bar xD Hillary is totally BTFO! praise kek check digits lelelelel

Recent polls. Trump is clearly starting to pull ahead. Just as predicted.

Wtf happened in April?

I dunno, if you start your trendlines at about the O in October the situation looks a lot different.

>how can hillary recover?

Why doesn't anybody do a fact-check on Shillary's speeches?

They always regurgitate half-truths to the masses and they eat it up, but I've not once seen any kind of fact-checking on them.

Let's be real. The Trump supporters own YouTube, but the Hillary supporters own Twitter.

REEEEE BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE HE'LL WIN!

he wont have any... hes just a puppet so Hirally can win easily, everyone knows that.

On top of that, a recent poll had 9/10 voters saying they made up their minds. He's finished.

Where are the raids from the hillary side? She has a very small amount of supporters.

This.

If Trump wasn't a threat to the Clinton machine, they wouldn't need to create a propaganda arm just to attack him and throw millions at it.

Hillary understand Trump is a threat to her anointment. All the Hill Shills should take her word for it, because according to them, She is never wrong.

>no dates

No they don't own twitter. At any given time there is some sort of trending topic and most of the top tweets about are anti-hillary

On Twitter and Facebook, far away from places like Smosh and PewDiePie.

This is actually true.

>Where are the raids from the hillary side?
>implying anyone gives a fuck of what happens in Sup Forums
>implying anyone is as autistic as Sup Forumstards to shill for their candidate for free

>She has a very small amount of supporters.
polls say the opposite

>B-But muh rigged polls!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

November will be delicious

>defeats 16 career politicians

>"durrr guys prove to be Trump has a decent shot of winning"

Jesus you're fucking dense. Man has literally ZERO POLTICAL BACKGROUND OR EXPERIENCE and he's the goddamn front runner beating all others.

Stop being a dumbass.

Seriously, guys, he's going to lose and we have to make sure it's not a massive disaster. I'm worried that the senate is going to go and this will guarantee another eight years of much-more liberal America. I feel bad already that we contributed by supporting a meme candidate who lacked experience or discipline and was always going to have a low ceiling (little appeal to undecided voters, democrats, educated voters, women, or minorities).

FUUUCCKKKKK

>Stop being a dumbass.
>says the man that is completely ignoring all the polls

Why do people feel that they have to bait after every "major" thing?

You can say the same thing about Trump and YouTube.

>polls

>(((polls)))

Hmm really makes you think

k

What "major" thing happened, friend?

>heh proved those guys wrong, now I can feel safe and secure for 40 minutes before hillary jails me for not paying reparations to black people.

>people arguing with these moor

He is that tripfaggot that always baits.

He had leftypol tripcode but changed it.

Also i think that he posts pictures of dogs sucking dick.

B-but she's winning in the polls

This moor*

TRUMP IS A PRO MINORITY CANDIDATE

VOTE HILLARY CLINTON FOR THE WHITE RACE

>implying Clinton doesn't give enough of a fuck about Sup Forums to create CTR

He's running against a drugged out and corrupt fossil.

Shillary speech nigger. It feels like that every time something "major" happens redditors who browse other boards come here to shitpost.

But you the problem is that baits are bad.

Pic related is how you get (You)s.

But the problem is*

Bernie also had huge rallies in comparison, how did that turn out?

What polls are those? And for Brexit polls were calling it a toss up the days before the vote

Bernie didn't win the nomination.
Trump is already ahead of him.

>Using Complex Common Core Calculations
Fixed

This user gets it.

DERP

People have an option of not voting.

This hurts Hillary far more than it hurts Trump.

If you've noticed, all MSM polls have changed their methodology to drop the option.

I wonder why?

Just because you put a megaphone in your hugbox doesn't mean more people are going to believe you.

>implying CTR shills in Sup Forums

How stupid are you?

Trump supporters are the new Bernie supporters. It's cute and funny

My feelings tell me he'll win.

Can't believe Trump is more of a leftist than the other candidate.

I wasn't talking about their support on twitter I was talking about their support on the stream. I watched the whole thing and didn't see a single comment in support of her.

If her "fans" are so unenthusiastic what makes you think they're gonna take the time to vote?

$0.01 has been deposited into your account!

By this logic, something "major" happens everyday. Gtfo.

Wrong trump has more followers on both.

Brexit has exit polls during the referendum day that were 55% in favor of Remain. Fuck your evidence.

memes aside what do the trump supporters here feel about trump potentially changing his mind on immigration?

No it doesn't suck my cock amerifat. This was special because she named alt-right and CNN just linked Sup Forums in their article.

In 2 or 3 days niggers from other boards will leave.

Mostly because British polling methods have been proven to be shit.

>stale
This was a rough week huh guy?
>pasta captcha

>what makes you think they're gonna take the time to vote?
polls

What makes you think they won't vote

>Bernie also had huge rallies

Get ready for a redpilling.
Republicans always campaign as right wing but become centrists once they take office.
Democrats always campaign as left wing but become centrists once they take office

We feel that donald drumpf is a race-traitor, nigger-loving, spic-worshiping jew-kike who will sell out white dominance in favor of country unification.

The only chance for the white race to remain dominant is to elect the first female president, MADAME SECRETARY HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON!

#Heil Hillary

Trump wins by 15 points if you include the "Neither" option.

Any poll almost everywhere has 1111 people interviewed. That's the minimal standard for voting polls.

Didn't see the pathetic Hillary speech today, I see.

People are sick of this shit.

>Trump wins by 15 points if you include the "Neither" option.
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Trump supporters are the new Bernie supporters.

What makes you think the undecided will vote, and what makes you think they will vote for Trump?

You guys are so deluded. November will be glorious. Stream the suicides

I doubt many people will choose "none of the above" at the polls.

Might want to look into how the election actually works my man. National polls are irrelevant.

These are the current polls where he is after the highest amount of shilling against him in the entire campaign in polls with padded samples of democrats. A period where he also had no advertising, and really did no outreach. He's only going up from here. Expect him to pick up all of the grey states.

dont use this comparison, hitler actually did much good for germany, while hillary has done fuck all for the west

British polling is widely considered inferior to american polling. it's a fact

>Portugal

They created it for Bernie you fucking twit. They just like that joo cash and keep it moving. Also, the more they push Hillary the more senate seats/ house seats the GOP loses unless these senators start disavowing trump.

Bernie? You mean the one who lost to super delegates and proven election fraud?

Polls? You mean the things that are showing trump winning in a landslide in any independent poll that ever existed anywhere outside of mainstream media?

i said memes aside, faggot

Reuters THEMSELVES literally admitted it.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-reutersipsos-idUSKCN10910T

Please keep continuing to correct the record, though. Surely, nobody knows about the vote rig.

twitter.com/edatpost/status/768521686085926912

>We feel
It must be nice to have a script telling you to "feel" so that you can correct the record.

>oregon
>gray

Stupid drumpftftfcuck. That niggerlover Drumpftfptftfp doesn't stand a chance against Hillary Rodham Clinton, the true candidate for the White Race. Heil Hillary!

>Post evidence that Trump has a decent shot of winning the election.
you asking that question. if you where so sure of Hillary you wouldn't even be asking

>It must be nice to have a script telling you to "feel" so that you can correct the record.
Fuck off, this has been a hillary clinton board for years now, until the raid by fake "alt right" trump supporters. We do NOT condone their conduct

m8 everywhere but Portland is solid red

Hillary is only three points ahead in oregon. That's the statistical margin of error.

I dont think you know how math works. You dont count anomaly data points, and you dont base trends on mimina and maxima, you base off averages.

There is no chance. We knew it all along. Trump's flip flopping on deporting all beaners and his recent nigger loving speeches have really opened our eyes. We need a candidate with a proven record of hating niggers. She will rid us of the super predators once and for all.

#BringThemToHeelHillary

I dunno, how about the media organized advertising of her Alt-right speech that basically was 30 minutes of calling Trump names?

People in first place rarely need to trip the people in second place.

Because it's still summer and we haven't even gotten to the debates or Julian Assange's October bombshell.

Also, I'm done listening to people who think they "know" the outcome of this election. First it was "Hahahahaha Trump will be out before the primaries" then it was "Hahahahaha Trump lost Wisconsin, BROKERED CONVENTION!" Yeah, you get the idea....

>We do NOT condone their conduct...

Typical liberal speaking for other people as if nobody is allowed to have an opinion on their own.