WHAT A HOAX

This is the unzoomed size of Hillarys crowd from her Alt Right Speech..

Her most hyped speech in months. Her biggest shitfest. And this is all she could get.

HOLY SHIT HILLARY GOT BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472154167621.webm
u.pomf.is/nmkcei.webm
snopes.com/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/
twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/768897046124302336
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we all knew

Trump's rally just now had several thousand. That's a crowd of maybe 200 at the max.

This is a landslide in the making folks.

every one of those people probably paid thousands of dollars to be there.

Hillary ' crowds also have to be kept small so they can do their best to control who is in crowd.
They don't want more people making her freeze/stutter/get confused, or anti-hillary people being louder than her supporters.

Jesus Christ. Goodnight sweet prince.

I went to a funeral in a small Caribbean village with more people than that.

Even Michael Moore agrees with this michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

>when you just can't seem to correct the record

There were almost that many at my great uncles funeral.
His was very well liked in his church and community.

jesus fuck, i've spoken to larger crowds than that.

>PEPEEEEE

>he replied with a smug picture of a frog, now what do I tell him?

delete this

>tfw there were many less people at my wedding ;_;

My college club is bigger than that shit.

Jesus christ how pathetic.

you mean THEY got paid to be there

nobody would pay to see another low-energy hillary rally not even hillary supporters

>being surprised
you could tell from the sounds of the audience that there was no one there

Notice, half of them are union members.

I wonder why

:^)

>These flags

Would be a nazi speech in Germany.

Serious question

Are we sure she's even running for president?

This shit's pathetic.

I hear someone praised Pepekek during her speech. Is there documentation of this

The globalist elites must have a backup plan. They've been setting this up for decades, her 'coronation' was supposed to allow them to complete the subversion of America that Bush had introduced and Obama had finalized. For the establishment with trillions of dollars backing them, this can't be it.

Thoughts on their backup plan? Martial law? False flag before elections?

She's more or less running from the law

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472154167621.webm

The fear of crowds or Enochlophobia is known by different names such as Ochlophobia and Demophobia. As the name indicates, this phobia consists of an irrational fear of large crowds and gatherings of people. Enochlophobia is closely related to Agoraphobia (which is the fear of and desire to avoid situations wherein one believes s/he may be subjected to incapacitation, humiliation etc).

You drumpfkins are pathetic. Everyone knows Hillary has the support of the alt-right and white nationalists. You will not succeed in a unified America.

#Heil Hillary

You're welcome to stay in my country until shit's fixed up in yours.

I'm WITH HER bigots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your time is UP!

kek

u.pomf.is/nmkcei.webm

very weak crowd, very low energy

This is what happens when you choose the Community college over the university to do your shit.

The thing is, the building (If I got the building correct) can only have 560-ish people.

I don't think she wants to win.

She just needs to make a good show for all the people who bribed her.

If she loses, she still gets to keep those hundreds of millions of dollars they payed her.

She she puts up the minimum amount of effort required for a believable campaign.

send it to @Cernovich

send it to @Cernovich

send it to @Cernovich

send it to @Cernovich

They're going to try to attack Russia soon since they begin pulling out of IMF.

Germany will go first, they will try to push us to "save them from the evil russians".

It looks like a full room to give an audience for a speech meant more for TV. Stadium rally speeches are bad viewing on TV because they go to slowly. The Democratic strategists have thought about this quite successfully, I think. Unfortunately, OP is a retarded faggot who doesn't understand the media or political strategy. Sucks to grow up with heavy metals in your water.

PEEEEEEEEPEEEEEE

>h-hillary btfo
>still first in polls

Lol.

My son's kindergarten graduation was bigger than that.

I would recommend a backup plan proceeding from the purchase of many rolls of aluminum foil.

Jesus, how many flags are necessary?

Hillary was pre-selected years ago. The election is blatantly rigged.

is this a hallway?

Byrd was with Her!
snopes.com/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/

Will we ever find out what happened to the guy who shouted Pepe? Is he being tortured in a black-site right now?

>no goy
>she is winning in the polls!!

This year has shown me more than ever how much of a sham our elections actually are

damn can I vote for her from my country?

the """""laughs""""" and WOOOS sounded so blatantly fake and forced it actually made me cringe

this is all they can muster

AHAHAHAHAHAH

This gives me an idea. Everyone post Hillary images with tinfoil on her head.

I thought it might have something to do with the sharting epidemic.

>her most hyped speech in months

Isn't it her only speech in months? Now she needs to go back to her crypt to regenerate.

Where are they? It can't be a school auditorium. Is it a barn or something?

Gawd this is cruel. That's all the seatwarmers they could get? I bet all City, CC, and County employees got the day off with pay and still didn't show up.

Every rally pays people to yell near the mics. Even concerts so it.

It was supposed to be Jeb. But Trump threw a wrench in their plans.

>And this is all she could get.

Probably chock full of SEIU members who were on the clock, Craig's List temps, and interns.

thats probably half of Reno's sober population

I almost feel pity for her, almost.

Without Pledged delegates she would not have beaten a old commie.

>making all the black people sit in the back

ABSOLUTE MAD WOMAN

P E P E
E
P
E

we waited 3 hours so she could fill out a space that small, to hear a 30 minute speech? Fucking hell.

Hillary the Nigger Killer for President! Taking down the super predators.

Great Kek, I had more people listening for me during elementary school delegate elections.

Fucking kek

>was getting STUMPED part of your plan?

I think there's another reason why the turnout is so small. I think she fills it with actual shills so no one opposes her in the audience.

Recent polls have Trump winning or tied. Hes +4 in FL and was +5 in PA. All he needs to win are those two, plus OH, which hes only 1-2 behind in.

Rigging the election. The mainstream media will show it as decisive victory against racism, bigotry, etc. Hopefully we have an American Caesar who will stand up for what's right. I for one will Ave true to Caesar

>Sup Forumsack still managed to sneak in to shout PEPAY!
What the everloving fuck is happening to DNC?

What kind of crowds are Johnson(cute) and Stein(CUTE!) attracting?

>Hillary ' crowds also have to be kept small so they can do their best to control who is in crowd.

Well considering PepeAnon they failed hard.

Meanwhile, Trump is having crowds that have 10k + on a bad day, and protesters rarely get in anymore. He's so right when he says the Bernie protesters were much better.

upvote

ONLY IN MART
Not at rally, dumb ausfag. I bet you still shit in a toilet kek

hahahahahaha, that tight camera shot, they probably told them not to zoom out for any reason

>This is a landslide in the making folks.
I just said that last night! Trump is going to win in a landslide. And all those horrid commie liberals on Facebook are going to self-destruct. They are so living in denial they have no idea what is about to happen. I can't wait!

PRAISE KEK

twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/768897046124302336

MUH PUTIN IS BEHIND IT ALL

EMBRACE THE ALT-RIGHT (whatever it is)

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I honestly don't think there is a backup plan for this. It seems like all the global elite make short term decisions that benefit themselves. I don't think they're working together in some global plan to control everyone, rather it's just a mixed bunch of billionaire cunts who want more money and don't care if they fuck over others to get it.

Prime example: the EU

>Are we sure she's even running for president?
Running is a strong word. She's rolling forward at the pace of a wheelchair.

works to trump's advantage. if hillary's supporters don't have a sense of urgency to vote then they won't show up. they continue to try and push that everything is alright and trick people into thinking she has supporters. i really don't understand the strategy

this is the correct answer

It was probably mostly SEIU or Culinary Union members, on the clock. Filled in with some craigslist hires

But there was one additional, very special audience member

Thats definitely a good way of thinking about it. The threat of globalism is definitely real, but I think we get caught up in the memes sometimes.

he's just saying what you want to hear. the reality is money is what spins the world and there's a very few people who control the money and the banks

But still we have to treat globalism as if it was such a threat. We get soft and they can just walk all over us like they have been for the past half a century

Romney didn't even have a 10th the size of the crowds. Romney wasn't the most talked about candidate in decades. Romney didn't break party records. Romney didn't appeal to moderates and democrats.

Meanwhile, Romney lost by 500k votes, and got 8% of the black vote (15% would have won) ...whereas Trump is getting 20% of the black vote, 40% of the Hispanic vote, and bringing in support from both major parties.

Trump is way different than Romney.

Lame. Mitt was never loved the way Trump is, not even close. Mitt never had the huge crowds that Trump gets, not even close. I was not on Sup Forums during that time (newbie here) so I can't speak for your those who posted the stuff in your pic. But I will inform you that there is ample factual evidence to show the election was rigged in many, many places. Look it up.

this

people weren't for romney. they were against obama. this time around people are legitimately for trump just as much as they are against clinton

I knew it the moment i heard how low the laughter and clapping was.. How can she keep getting away with this shit.. a piano recital has more participants..

This has got to be one of the fakest campaigns in US history.. no crowds, cooked polls and hasn't done press conference in nearly a year to avoid unscripted questions.. what the actual fuck.. might aswell stamp loser and retard in your forehead if you vote for hillary.

Nothing can stop the hilldawg awoovement

She was probably the moderator for the live stream.. hahaha

>Corrupt crazy mother in law with shitty health
>young exciting Magic Negro capturing imagination and hope across racial and generational lines

Romney was a dud, but the main issue in his loss was that Obongo got the ghetto folk out in numbers that even Hillary can't afford to pay to get. Without that black vote, she loses big across the board. They don't have to vote Trump, just staying at home with the 40 and blunts will sink her.

Ofay White Devil Lady ain't gonna pull the darkie vote even close enough to believe the fix.

Alright, FOX News and All the other networks are now trying to smear the Alt-Right Movement as 100% racist/sexist and anti-semetic. Of course there's going to be people like that in ANY political party. A lot of Black Democrats are fucking racist and a lot of plain conservatives are bigoted.

The floodgates are open, my fellow Sup Forumsacks. We need to come up with a clearly defined definition of what the Core Principals of the ALT RIGHT are REALLY all about as the media continues to drill this movement into the ground.

When we say "Cuck", it's not necessarily racist, It's a phrase to describe a person being submissive to the will of another entity at the expense of their own personal interest and well-being. This is just one example, but we really need to nail this shit down now that People are going to be poking and prodding to actually figure out what the fuck is really going on.

I would say most Alt- Right people don't have issues with people due to skin color but rather due to their actions. (I want nothing more than for the black community to fucking get it together and stop suffering and dragging everyone down with them), but when they continue to ignore the problems in their own community (like black on black crime) and riot and destroy their own cities, of course people are going to start wondering "what the fuck is going on with black people?", it's no different than the Alt-Right gaining momentum and people going "I wonder what's going on with all these white conservatives"..

Will distinguishing between the different "strains" of Alt-Righters strengthen or weaken the movement? I'm really torn guys.