How obsessed with height are you?

How obsessed with height are you?

Not at all. 6 ft 1 in. I have some short friends who are self conscious about their height but I just tell them that they shouldn't worry and most people never think about height like they never think about someone's hair color or something.

im 5'10 and have slept with chicks who were taller than me. just dont be ugly op

i'm 6'5. It's life on easy mode and it feels good not to have that insecurity

Meh. 5'7 is fine by me. Anything over 6 feet is not the standard. Besides, I'm the perfect height for being a subby bitch boy bottom twink ;)

>tfw 6'7 but whenever I'm out with other guys I always tell people I'm 6'2

user, youre a freak, you probably have an incredibly hard time finding women. the peak height for attracting females is literally 6'0 or 6'1

I'm a little obsessed with it.

I'm 5'10" and have a decent face, I just know if I were 3 inches taller I'd be getting girls that are twice as hot. Grass is always greener I suppose.

a game of thrones

Literally don't care, 6'2''.

I've known some tiny dudes that have done more than their fare share in carrying their weight in combat.

this is why I've started walking with measuring tape to call you lanklets out on your trickery

pretty obsessed

I was 5'7 2-3 years ago and became so obsessed I did everything to up my height, I literally spent a year fixing my posture, consuming x2 the normal intake of calcium (meme btw) and changed my diet completely. Started doing short sprints 5 times a week and I'm still going, not sure if it was me just genetically growing or my efforts but starting 5'7 at 19 and now I'm 5'9 and a qtr at 21. I'm still not satisfied so I'm putting tons of more effort in.

Just my obsession with height has actually changed my life for the better regardless of whether I made height gains through my schedule

What's the story of this picture

>scawny teen
>fucking 6' 5"

kill me

post diet and routine

unrelated to the thread topic but I don't care. Just wanted to say that even though we use metric measurement here, people still use imperial for measuring their height for some reason. I never knew how to measure feet and inches until Subway came along. So the only way for me to make approximations in height/length in imperial is by visualizing Subway sandwiches stacked on top of each other. Not joking.

I'm 6ft so fairly indifferent. Now my hairline on the other hand...

6'5 is too tall, thats lanklet status

r u jorah mormont?

>15% of men in america are over 6 foot
>95% of men on the internet are over 6 foot

Hair counts when figuring up height now? That guy is 6'2", idc what google says. The actual top of his skull would be at 6'2"

I'm 5'4" I think. I'm literally smaller than Miley Cyrus, I can tell because her forearms are longer than mine.
I really don't care about height, but I've also become completely jaded regarded sexuality and am going to be alone forever.
>tfw Bruno Mars' height is a piece of fun celebrity trivia

shave your head and grow a beard easy

have your tried being a trap? I know not what you want to here but you never know...

>be 5'6"
>grow up playing football tackling motherfuckers
>take wrestling and BJJ and choke dudes out
>have crazy manlet monkey strength and can climb ropes and do chin ups and pull ups like a champ
>join military and kill brown people with my brothers
>zero fucks given about height because I've worked with awesome dudes of all sizes

Height doesn't matter, dudes, as there are giant pussies, and manlet pussies alike. One of the most inspiring men I've ever met was a 5'4" Guamanian dude that could outhump everyone and always had a positive attitude regardless of lack of food, sleep, incoming fire, or whatever.

These "manlet" threads are started by dudes that have no self esteem, and can find nothing positive about themselves other than their height.

I wish I could reach out and help these dudes, but most are probably beyond help.

it's probably just natural growth user. men can continue growing throughout their early to mid 20s, it's just far less common.

Bullshit faggot.

I'm 5'7" with shoes (that's what my doctor told me) and I feel like I have midget arms sometimes. You ever get that feeling?

No I'm not white.

I'm 6'2" but as an aussie I'm strictly average. I dunno what's going on in the rest of the world but if ya down unda you gotta be 6'4" before anyone even mentions your height.

im not important enough to be obsessed with height.

Aren't you fags filled with chinks? They're usually short.

i'm tall enough not to care

depends on where you live, here 6'2" is average for men so 6'5" is just 'pretty tall'

>6'2"
>highly trained muay thai fighter
I'm generally the tallest people in any given situation, and in the rare excepion where someone is as tall or taller than me I'm not bothered cause I know I can put them down in seconds.

look at his hands, even me want to be fingerred by such an alpha beast

i am 5'11 and do not give a fuck
super manlets project so fucking hard and it makes me kek

I'm 6'3
Most guys I know are around 5'11

is that you manxlet?

>me on the left

>tfw 5'7

>I beat people up like a beta to feel good about my height

/fit/: The post

Rekt

where abouts? im in brissie and most people are under 6ft

That's literally Joe Rogan's life story

who's the tallest person you've ever met irl?

>that one guy in chemistry class who was like 6 foot 6

>How obsessed with height are you?

6'10" Freak Here. Skinny as a pole. Wish I was shorter and more normal weight. Worst part is I wear a size 8 shoe, looks fucked up, so I walk kind of odd.

I'm sorry you have no self worth, user.

impressive

Met a kid who was 6'7" but he didn't seem hardly over 6'3"

He was also skinny if that helps

Pic related: I saw this dude walking through an airport and he had to duck to avoid hitting the gate signs.

>Worst part is I wear a size 8 shoe
while that is a really small size, legit no one is ever going to be looking at your feet if you're 6'10". i would start weightlifting right now, it will takes years but i promise you that you'll become a fucking beast

He means because his feet are small he walks weird

>go to /r/short
>venting and incels everywhere
>they say 5'7" and above guys have no right to complain

had a history teacher who was 6'6.

Is being a really tall guy a life on easy mode?

>tfw same height as Momoa
I should get on juice.

joe is that you?

depends on your frame

I never used to worry about it because I'm average height, but now I really notice when guys are taller than me.
Thanks Sup Forums!

>being this retarded
you can't help yor height growth you moron, you just grew naturally. You are obviously an idiot because you don't know basic things, so FYI your dick will shrink in your late 20's early 30's
Least you have that to look forward to.

Average Australian in an area that matters (Sydney or Melbourne) is 5'5.

I'm 6'5" and all it's ever done for me is trouble.

Stop being fags.

what is this from lol

height isn't a concern
dicksize on the other hand

why do you all use imperial measuring? Do I really share a board with so many burgers?

I'm 5'5 and very obsessed used to be average but early puberty ruined me...

>dicksize on the other hand

You realize that the vagina is designed to pass a newborn child, right? Average size being 12" and 7lbs 8oz. No man can compete with that.

A cock is designed to make the man orgasm, not the woman. If cock size was important, than biology would have put the clitoris on the inside of the pussy, not the outside.

Height is a social construct. I'm trans-tall. Fuck you.

>granddad -6ft9
>dad -6ft6
>me 6ft1

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE i'l always be a manlet

but what about when they hit the womb in hentai?

>Asian
>Australian

>5'1

ill just sit in the corner

I think he means the guy that walked by them

>be 5'7
>officer in specops unit
>constantly yell and bully 6'0 greenies
>one time a guy raised his fist to threaten me
>I yelled even louder
>6'1 beast started crying
>feelsgoodman

Woah youre average height and an average sex life??? Try being 5'7" retard.

My uncle who is 6'11"

He's also an ex paramilitary so he's pretty terrifying.

May as well stand, same difference

I'm very interested in women's heights because I'm into a bunch of weird sex shit involving tall women and small men.

Outside of that I don't think about it too much since I am 6' tall. However, on odd occasions I have had to work with groups of very tall men where I was by far the shortest person in the group. Did. Not. Feel. Good. At. All. I pity men who are less than 5'8".

Im 6'3 so I dont care about height at all

>image
cuck fanfiction

fuck off
average is fucking enough

No homo, but that tall dude...

How the fuck does he do it? Who hasn't he taken a picture with and put on his site?

I'm 5'9 and I've never had a problem dating.

You see a few girls on online dating sites occasionally who have weird height requirements, but nine times out of ten they are someone I would have never messaged to begin with.

Maybe I'm on the cusp where I'm tall enough that it's not really an issue. Maybe my shorter brethren are much more severely impacted, and if that's the case, that sucks. But I honestly don't think I've been affected by it.

I'm in brissie too, some of the responses in this thread make me think that I might just only associate with really tall people. All of my male friends with a few exceptions are over 6 foot.

dudes under 6 feet banging chicks over 6 feet is an impressive feat, user

I've matched with a few that have height requirements and they get mad when I tell them I'm sorry I don't meet their height minimum like wtf why even put it if it makes you mad when you get turned down due to it

6'4 here, feels pretty good

>tfw no giant gf

lol you're autistic

this is like napoleon dynamite tier post

lol this is a crock of shit for cucks

my fucking sides

I'm 180 and I feel alright. I'm not short, nor am I freakishly tall (which, granted, women love). Even at that height I feel uncomfortable in most cars, buses, beds, etc.

>tfw 6ft 6 in straya
this is a comfy feel lads

You're delusional. That comparison would make sense if you were 5'6/7 and were gaining 6-8 inches, but no one can notice 3 inches unless they're as tall as you or you stand back to back.

This makes me laugh. I'm 7.5 inches and girls usually bottom out at 6 inches and under. Girth makes a difference definitely, but most of it is them liking the way it looks, kinda like guys like boobs.