Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

I just found this place through the news, I finally figured how to post, took me a while. :D

What is this place about? Could you explain?

Thanks!!

cat pictures for hillary

We mostly talk about politics, but we're all crazy for Hillary. Only she can bring the niggers to heel. #BringThemToHill

We're EXTREMELY pro Hillary, we LOVE supporting her and we like making fun and friendly memes that help drive support for her as well!

That's actually kinda cute, but isn't that what reddit is for? So this place is just a clone of reddit?
That doesn't look like a cat tho...

This is a nationalist board of peace

we are against globalism and by pure coincidence many jews are globalists

Hillary is the only one that can stop them !!!1!!!!!

Reddit is a bad website because images of cats will run Clinton news off the front page, where Sup Forums, the board of peace, has separate threads for news and separate threads for cats. It's better by design.
Also, Heil Hillary.

Yes. We are mostly banned from reddit for spamming dank Hillary memes all day so we had to come to Sup Forums.

Hillary is one of them

She literally takes money from other countries to implement policy beneficial to those countries and not beneficial to America.

Shills can fuck off, nobody is voting for hillary, Trump will win

There is a lot of Trump spam on reddit. It triggers some of us so we have this peaceful forum to support hillary.

I support hillary because she wants more war in the middle east. I think iran deserves more war for scamming obama over 400'000'000 USD.

#ImwithHer
#Klanfam

Summary of Hillary's speech:
Trump and his supporters are so intolerant that they do not deserve to live, much less participate in the political process.
A jihadi kebab winning an Olympic medal for the USA is a great thing, when they are running around stabbing and decapitating people all over the country and world.
An old Spanish proverb is the same as an old Mexican proverb, because they are all just greasy messican spics to her. And, she delivered it in English. Racist af, senpai.
All of black people's problems are a lie. The schools and neighborhoods are all great -- and, there is no street crime. Quit your bitching, niggres.
In the dark corners of the internets, beyond Breitbart and Alex Jones, in the lands of /pols/ and chans, there are memes so dark that they should be picking cotton.

Heil Hitlary

Thanks for all the answers guys, I was expecting something much worse given what I have read.
Are there no rules against pro-trump content? I mean, it is pretty offensive given that Trump has white supremacist ideals and would trigger a world war if he won. Pls ban this comment

This board is for political satire and proliferation of memes. In a nutshell it is the 9gag of this internet generation.

The mods are very busy campaigning for Hilldawg but we do report any errant pro-Trump posts and the hardworking nazi-mods get to them when they can between hashtagging imwithher

Welcome, Sup Forums is a friendly online community where you can ask questions and share cute pictures and interesting stories. I'm sure you will feel as if you were amongst friends :p

Feel free to open an account and start sharing. If you need any help, just ask the community or call our help line (in the FAQ section of your account summary page). Everybody here is known to be very helpful and friendly so there's no reason not to start sharing now :)

Welcome and remember, the cuter the picture the more points you'll collect into your account.

Warmest,
The Sup Forums team

>Could you explain?

Let us welcome out newfriends Sup Forums
I'll start

I have a fantasy that I am a nazi officer, I shoot Anne Frank right between her pretty little eyes.
I would visit her decaying body everyday on the other side of the fence.

We are majority white nationalists here.

And that's precisely why we favour Hillary over Trump. Trump's brand of conservatism and nationalism would emancipate the black community by giving them jobs, wealth, and curtailing the crime that riddles their communities.

As white nationalists, we support the continued destruction of the black family and the black community that Hillary's policies promise. We want a stronger welfare state and more lenient policing in black neighbourhoods. Only this way does the black community suffer, and the white man can take his rightful position above the negro once again.

hillary is the saviour of the white race