Damn

Damn...

Really made me think...

Really makes you wank...

This really stimulated my cerebral cortex and made my neurons fire

really tickled my pre frontal cortex

I hate football good riddance

DUDE

Pretty much my childhood. No children outside playing so I just stayed indoors or play outside by myself.

I-it compels me to think!

its true. kids nowadays have gigantic heads

blame it on the stupid milennial parents

People replaced one game with another? Really made me drink.

The kids around him are all playing a dank ass mobile games together. The dumb little spic just wants to play with a ball like a fucking dog.

wtf? I hate soccer now!

im only 25, but when i was 10-14 me and a neighborhood kid maybe a year younger than me used to have airsoft gun fights from sidewalk to sidewalk across a street. im a fairly brown kid. for fucks sake one time i got hit in the eye by one of those tiny pellets. i just cant imagine what would happen today if parents saw 2 kids, both brown, shooting each other with fake guns while cars pass by between them.

i think i lucked out with one of the last generations of really having an amazing childhood outside, with little screens to distract

wtf, i hate futbol now

parent's shouldn't give children phones

>real life is shit and anything exciting has been banned or subdued to the point where it isn't fun
>why do they spend all their time online and playing games? how do we reach these kids?

Me in center 6 out if 7 days a week. I just wanna play football ;_;

Fuck off. I see children playing outside all the time. Only delusional idiots that never leave the house believe this crap

Good, soccer is for fags

fun fact: a recent survey showed that Drumpf supporters are overweight on average

That's soccer you fucking mogrel.

huh, really waggled my wongle

YO 14 IMAGES THAT WILL MAKE YOU SAY "FUCK MODERNITY AND SHIT"

Well to be fair modern people are dumb as fuck and boring to talk to.

Last thing I want to hear is libcucks going about evil whites and whiny shitters while they go on about dumb shit like their Justin Bievers, their Miley Cyrus, their Kim Kardasians, muh welfare, and their Pokemon Go. All of which are not important when the future of America is at stake. Really wish we could throw these shitter citizens off of boats.

Thinkeded

meanwhile in the hood theres 10 games going on in the local park by spic beaner niggers

Only Hillary will make America White Again

You live in America. Call it soccer you fucking idiot.

Really wank my wank

fun fact: fuck off leaf

Yeah I hate sports so I'm fine with this.

This is why we need Hillary.

Yea we are the last generation to have a "REAL childhood" before screens and iPhones took over EVERYTHING

Maybe they're at the football field, or at least a patch of grass, not the bench areas.

>europoor/thirdworld sport

Keep your anecdotal normie shitposting to yourself

wtf i hate benches now

I'm fucking 20 and we played outside all the time, as well as playing games together. Our whole street would have giant lightsaber battles and I kicked ass at it with my dank expert level fencing thrust. Nowadays I still see kids riding bikes and running around outside. This whole issue is just a bunch of old people being old people and making an issue out of nothing. Back in my day...

>spending an hour and a half watching niggers stand around for 30 seconds in between 4 second plays

truly american kek

Any major candidate will have a majority overweight base of voters because the majority of Americans are fat pieces of shit

An American vs an uneducated Shart.

>inb4 UR SHART 2

>povertyball

Wtf I hate niggers now

wtf i hate realite now really makes you think

Are adults any different?

Any sports are cucked.

Most futbol teams are owned by Arabs or Jews, same with NBA, NFL, and NHL. Half or all the teams are non-whites too.

>L I T E R A L L Y watching school children play hand egg.

Truly the worst

Because you suck at it.

Wtf i hate smartphones now

Cycling and hockey are okay

oh yeah really makes me pump blood to my parietal lobe

For now.

wtf im a hillary missile now

>playing poverty ball
14 years ago we were already neck-deep in gameboys in my school. Pokemon and that you know?
Also I managed to make LoZ oracles cool.

This, spic beaner niggers can't afford new phones, we should all be poorer, then we'd appreciate what we had.

Hillary will make America kind of sorta great, maybe.

This is engaging my neurons.

:^)

>today
the last 15 years at least

catch up

everyone hates football kid.
he is good at football and just shows off.
nobody wants to play with that cunt.

That really explains the unemployment rates in your country.

this is not accurate. in the 90s kids were high on MDMA, dancing to techno music, and having unprotected sex. millennials are acting like the grandparents of gen X, most 14 year olds are more mature and responsible than the people in their mid-30s.

It was like that in the 80s minus the smartphones.

Most kids played inside. The more affluent the kid the more likely the parents didnt let them go outside. Also girls rarely went outside. Maybe once in a blue moon.

The distraction may be different but things are largely the same.

soccer*

Fuck you, it's better calling it football than soccer, atleast calling it football is more obvious than using the word "soccer".

Soccer is literally Poverty: The Sport.
All you need to play is a ball and a few rocks or trees to stand in for goalposts.
Every other sport usually requires about $1000 spent over a few years.
I'd rather kick rocks in an alley by myself than be seen playing soccer.

This.
Oh poor Chadlington, no-one to play ballsports with? Fuck off and kill yourself.
The wealth of human knowledge and experiences engineered to be entertaining to the mind lie beyond those screens but you'd rather kick an inflated sack because you're too cool?

Reeeeeeeeeeee

easy. Kidnap muslim children and let them play soccer.

Fuck you, what am I supposed to call niggerball then? Handegg? Psh, nothin personnell kid

Fuck Football
t. Dotard pro

Really tickled me posterior fornix

wtf i love soccer now

Fag detected

Kek

Yes you are meant to call handegg handegg because that's what it is

Football is football

Get over it

>Play soccer
>We get rough
>Somebody gets a scraped knee
>I'm suspended for three weeks
>Guess I should go back to sitting on the bench with my gameboy
Thanks, Zero Tolerance!

No. Handegg is football and football is soccer.

Don't tell me what to do, dad.

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

You win this one, anglo's oldest ally.

Faggot

rly mkeas me tink about regions and stuff.

Checkmate son

What's a soccer ball doing in my football search? Weird.

>sports is a billion dollar industry
>but how do we get more money out of it?
>LETS USE KIDS AS ATHLETES AND NOT EVEN PAY THEM

What brain damage?

Daddy's gone take the iPad to your room and play your games xD

>players get full rides
>totally free housing
>totally free food
>free equipment
>free books
>free school supplies
>literally no fees for classes

Sure it's not as much as a pro player, but it's not exactly like they get nothing in return.

Video games are better than playing outside. I am 34 got an NS in 87 and have probably spent less than 4 days in the last 30 years outdoors, whatever it takes to walk to and from my car.
Outdoors have always just been so boring, camping seems like simulating homelessness.

Why do you play soccer? Boyfriend play it too or was mommy afraid you would get hurt?