What would you do?

What would you do?
youtube.com/watch?v=FD6pCIMCDNI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLG4ArsG_ts
youtube.com/watch?v=GI9b9d3txe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What would you do in a situation like this ?
youtube.com/watch?v=mLG4ArsG_ts

Honestly, I'd probably be a bit like that Indian guy. Like, dude, you're the bouncer, you don't have to let her in, but you don't have to be a cunt about it.
This is a bit different, it's adult family members interacting with adult family members. It's really not my place to interfere. I'd probably be one of the dudes just looking over uncomfortable not being able to say anything. Also you know that super model dates fucking sculpted dude

Kek he was going to make a quip but he got cut off
"I think she already has an ea-"

>"She's a beautiful young waitress who's about to serve up something besides a turkey club."
What did they mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=GI9b9d3txe8

bum

They should have have done fat guy with thin girlfriend but if course they wouldn't.

Sit back and laugh to myself.

It should be illegal to be overweight.

What are you proposing, some kind of fat tax?

is this that show where they hire a bunch of shit tier actors/actresses who can't act and people don't fall for the obvious bullshit that is happening?
not going to give the video views

with them having a hard time getting an insurance it pretty much is

>Her friend is called Slim
There has to be some kind of irony or something there

what if it was a fat neckbeard in a fedora?

I'd put to her nigger ass on a diet

It will be within our lifetime. The globe is dying and our governments have to start putting restrictions up.

CHECKED

>Body shaming
>This is in common usage now
We live in a world where people are trying to destroy the very concept of criticism.

>someone you've literally never met before starts insulting you

In the old days that would get the insulting party's head caved in like the retard they were.

KEK!!!!!!

Is he... dare I say... /ourguy/

>In the old days that would get the insulting party's head caved in like the retard they were.

t. fatass

How do they find actors for stuff like this?

"Looking for a gross fat ass they will stand there while we make fun on them for being gross and fat"

>Plus Size

When you're fat and gross they're probably the only roles you can get.