Just found this place

...and what the hell is wrong with you people? Frankly, I'm appalled at the things I've seen taking a cursory glance at your "catalog".

After Hillary's speech today and the subsequent poliGAF posts I decided to check you out for myself to see if you were just getting a bad rap. Turns out, I've seen worse things than I ever expected.

Does this website not have moderators or administrators? I spend most of my time between NeoGAF and twitter and I can't believe the things you're saying here openly. Bish and Besada would have a field day cleaning this place up.

Don't you realize, that as human being we're all in this together? Society should be structured to give every single person an equal shot at success. I truly believe that underneath it all you folks are just misguided and just need a guiding hand to see what's right. Human beings are born with empathy and only through indoctrination from the far right and now alt right do you lose that instinctual empathy.

I want you all to know there's still time for you to turn it around and lead happy lives. Lives without hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjfBwWVFPNw
neogaf.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?&f=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake. Nice reaction image, I'm sure normies have plenty of those. Sage

I want you to know that I'm a long time and well known poster at NeoGAF. Some of us hate niggers too. (^;

Huh, you actually sound real and not like a troll

Do know that a alot of us support Hillary

ISNT IT FUNNY

Nigger, I am happy.

>all in this together

Tell that to the Africans genociding each other for a lake or the sand niggers shooting at us and bombing schools for telling them not to rape little children.

The western first world is in this alone. Fuck everyone else.

yes, we support hillary's traditional values
she has been a long time supporter of traditional values

this desu senpai

Beasts are happy in their ignorance, men accept the suffering that comes through knowledge and understanding and use it to build, create and, sometimes, destroy.

Beasts change to suit the world, man changes the world to suit him.

>there are thousands of posts trying to get through
>they cant because they dont know how to post images

lel

@T7u91eqE
I literally haven't seen a single pro Hillary post here that felt earnest.

@lR2OL9dG
Why not express that on GAF and see what happens?

@iF6KL+DN
Are you unfamiliar with message boards that aren't Sup Forums? Reaction images are pretty standard fare, buddy. You're not special.

NORMIE GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pay attention, Canada.

what the hell is a GAF? And if you want to reply to someone, click the number on the top right of their post

also dubs

Hillary is the saviour of the white race, she will bring those darkies to heel

Lmfao @ how you formatted this.

I go to GAF to discuss vidya but I occasionally lurk OT just to laugh at the completely over the top leftist rhetoric.

You guys sound like parodies.

>roleplaying

See you on rope day, fag. I can't wait to see you kicking with a noose around your neck while blood streams from your eyes, mouth, nose, and ass.

Is the USA going to take the mantle from Australia and Canada?

you cant troll pol~

I don't believe anything anyone says on here, from either side. I come here to argue with assholes, shitpost and stay up to date on what the fringes of the election are talking about.

Also, empathy isn't something human beings are born with. It's an evolutionary defense mechanism that increases our chances of survival, both as individuals and as a species. It's basically how normal people hedge their bets. In a consequence free environment, your average human beings would eat each other. Sup Forums is a good example of that fact. Have fun lurking.

nice roleplay

>Don't you realize, that as human being we're all in this together?

if thats the case what do you think about former chief of specials operations Fletcher Prouty claiming that AIDS is a weapon designed by the department of defense?

skip to 1 hour in and listen for 5 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=CjfBwWVFPNw

so after Fletcher said that he was accused of being a white supremacist, does he sound like one?

to what

>Don't you realize, that as human being we're all in this together? Society should be structured to give every single person an equal shot at success. I truly believe that underneath it all you folks are just misguided and just need a guiding hand to see what's right. Human beings are born with empathy and only through indoctrination from the far right and now alt right do you lose that instinctual empathy.
Get the fuck out you kike loving nigger screwing mudslime faggot princes nobody gives a single fuck about your feelings here

>If you don't share the opinions of the moderation/community you get banned

Really now. Why even have a discussion forum if all people do is say the same shit to get gratification? Might as well have a board that the site owners use to throw their opinions on in a passive aggressive and smug writing tone.

Thanks for the tip. GAF is hands down the best forum available for political and social discourse. I would love to see some of you guys come over there and try to spout this stuff I see in the other threads.

neogaf.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?&f=3

No. We have empathy. We just have a group preference to our own kind. We have more sympathy to a white American then an Arab

>abloo abloo ablooo CNN told me you are badies ablooo ablooo ablooo

Get out of my board you tart

Ahahahaha

Pol is best because anyone can spout their bullshit, and anyone can debate them. Gaf is for sissy faggots that need their hands held by mods.

>he unironically is asking for censorship to for calming his own sensibilities

Get lost faggot.

Noone is buying it.

> society should be structured to give every person an equal shot at success

Why should White people continue to subsidize the other races?

We're a global minority without our own homeland. If current trends continue, White people will eventually go extinct, and with us will go the benefits of Western civilization you cucks all take for granted.

Genetics play a very significant role in why different people end up at different levels of success. The IQ gap is very real, is largely due to heritability, and has significant predictive ability for very real metrics like income and crime rate.

Separate but equal. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>Human beings are born with empathy and only through indoctrination from the far right and now alt right do you lose that instinctual empathy.

You should see how the left makes people so empathetic to whites. :^)

No but seriously, good bait, keep up the good work.

dont mind me, just an estonian passing by.

OP IS A GIGANTIC FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!