Question

Hey guys, I'm here after the reading CNN news and I just want to know what this place is... is it true your all racist and against Muslim? Also, is there no way to sign up here, or how does that work?
(Ignore pic, it's just my buddy doing an exercise lol)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A

FUCKING

B?

WE HATE WHITE PEOPLE GTFO syrup NIGGRR

i hope your buddy falls and crushes all his little chink fingers

vote hillary faggot

We mostly support Nazism and Hillary.

>muslim
>race

Alright well, that was... interestinng. What the fuck is this place??? The layout doesn't even make sense, like where can I find each person's page so I can check out their content?

LEAF

>filename
You fucked up

Shitposting to obvious try again leaf

● □⧫

Hi "Jerry", would you like to give us your personal info so we can send you a proper welcome package? This is pretty standard, my welcome package was filled with vitamins and water filters.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

worst shitposter ive seen fucking leaf

HAHAHAHA
KURWA

Gtfo fucking white man
#StopWhitePeople
#ImWithHer

This is basically this place in a picture.

TITS OR GTFO JERRY

So Jerry...do you support white genocide?

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Hi! Welcome to Sup Forums! To get started and learn more about the layout, please look at the reference picture
(membership may apply)

Sup Forums is a board of peace
Let us into your hearts and homes

Hillary has a history of being buddy buddy with the KKK. For this reason she has this websites full support. As an anti immigrant, anti black, anti civil rights supporter I feel her policies will finally destroy the Black race.

#imwithher

To the German and the American below him , stop being rude for one second, I don't want to be a part of this toxic community, just wanted to see if people still were racist in 2016... it's crazy man.

How are you even here? She never mentioned this site by name, shouldn't you be checking out Alex Jones since that's who she mentioned? Truth is you're just shitposting fag.

You have a lot to learn.

We hate blacks and jews here. Muslims are sub-human but atleast they share our values like killing gays, controlling their women and their hatred of jews.

That's why the alt-right passionately supports Hillary, because she is the only candidate that will ensure the everlasting dominance of the white race, unlike that nigger-loving jew-loving Drumpf.

#Heil Hillary

I'm a native and you're racists, Jerry.

L E A F
E
A
F

They are just racist basement dwellers. I've been watching for sometime now.

Wow, when did it get so cheap? I paid around £20 for my account.

You are just a bigot for assuming my social role

>share our values like killing gays, controlling their women and their hatred of jews
Sup Forums is a board of peace, we do not condone these views of violence and hatred

Did Don (((Lemmonparty.org))) Lemon really suck off Anderson Cooper during a Christmas party 2 years ago?

HOW DARE YOU!

I bet you're just another stupid DRUMPF supporting shill who comes here to try and convince us to vote for that NIGGER LOVING, JEW LOVING KIKE.

WE WILL NEVER STOP SUPPORTING HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT!

#IMWITHHER

Finally a fellow normal human being!

What up Gary? Are these guys always this... mean? Oh and isn't there a nazi frog here? What the hell is that?

I'm not racist or a basement dweller. I'm also pretty good looking. I have one more secret that may blow your mind too about what compromises this website.

The plot thickens.

stupid Drumpf Shil stop trying to subvert pol.

we have been and always will be a white supremacist nazi image board, which is why we support Hillary in any way possible.

Haha go away normie, or stay because thats hilarious

>I don't want to be a part of this toxic community

How do you know it's toxic when you're new here?

this website is full of racist trash

I think they are just undeveloped socially and being rebellious is their way of feeling happy and accepted. They all grow up eventually and join the real world.

ya'll responding to this guy are getting trolled SUPER hard

he's just a normie leaf that browses Sup Forums and shitposts... he isn't 'new' here

fucking fags u all got trolled

>REEEEEEEEE

"Normie"? Is that an insult or something? Also, where did the nazi frog come from? I can tell from the crazy words and the crazy racist crap that it's toxic, unless of course everyone is joking around and I'm being trolled.

But it's amusing. You know you love role play threads.

FIRST OF ALL HOW DARE YOU?

I think they would benefit greatly from a liberal arts degree. It would show them that everyone is a person and deserves respect.

you're being trolled hard dude, we're all jews here

this is a site for jewish supporters of israel

Nazi frog is our symbol we used to identify fellow redpilled Hillary supporters, and the normies (normal people) stole it from us "for the lulz".

How do you guys support trump if he loves Israel?

Oh hey Jerry, how nice of you to join us. you're Jewish? Oh that's cool then, kind of weird to say the crazy crap you've been sayign but ok i guess???

Nice filename syrup slurper

role playing is for LARPing faggots

we're trying to save the world from degeneracy here... this isn't 'fun' or 'cool

kys you shartting nigger lover

Sup Forums is pro-Hillary retard

Silly, his name is Larry. Lol

I'm already annoyed by this faggotry. Nobody is falling for this shit. Knock it off and stop acting like a kid.

How come it's only trump is good and Hillary is bad on here.

haha got his and mine mixed up, whoops! Thanks for keeping up Gary. It's funny Gary AND Larry in the same forum at the same time. but CNN news said that your pro trump?

Now you sound like the new fag. It's all for the lulz bro.

Retard, Sup Forums is for transexual autistic Trumptards. Don't deny me my genuine identity and community. This is my only safe space, you vicious faggot.

>expensive

yeah man, look at all those Iphones and galaxy s7s

>newfag
you've been here what, 1....2 years?

I've heard the term lulz a few times now. Is it like lol or something? I don't think I could make it here for more than a week!

i love le ironic meme threads haha xD

Yeah we're tired of niggers and muslims shitting up our country. That's why we're voting for Clinton. She's pro-abortion (abortion keeps the nigger population down), she's pro BLM (BLM kills niggers and destroys nigger cities), and she wants to start more wars in the Middle East so we can kill more sand people. She also hates faggots too since she supported the Orlando shooter's family.

Trump is a fucking retard controlled opposition trying to appeal to us but we know that the kikes are really behind his campaign.