Redpilled thread

Now that the lid is blown, post all your redpilled images. All of them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews get affirmative action.

1. Jews are are dumber than average at Harvard now and have been for a while.

OOPS. I SHOULDN'T HAVE POSTED HERE. THIS IS A SHRILL THREAD. THIS IS A LIBERAL PRETENDING TO BE ONE OF US. DON'T TRUST THE OP. OP IS A LIBERAL LIAR.

I REGRET ASSOCIATING THE TRUTH WITH THIS THREAD. THE PLAN IS TO POST FAKE UNSOURCED BULLSHIT AND BY EXTENSION MAKE THE REAL STUFF LOOK FAKE. DON'T TRUST THE OP. THE OP IS A LIBERAL POSTING FAKE MEMES.

That's the shittiest infograph I ever seen

THE ONLY THING THAT IS TRUE IN THIS THREAD IS
THESE THREE POSTS ARE FROM THE SAME LIBERAL TRYING TO SLANDER /POL: ALL UNSOURCED. ALL MADE TO DISCREDIT US.
FOR THOSE READING THIS THREAD: LIBERALS PLANT LIES ON THIS BOARD ALL THE TIME.
IT SOURCED TRUTH. THE REST ARE LIES PROMOTED BY LIBERAL TROLLS.

TO THE CNN VIEWS, 95% OF THE OFFENSIVE BULLSHIT ON THIS BOARD IS POSTED BY LIBERALS TRYING TO DISCREDIT THE TRUTH.

This post like this post are informative and sourced. These are redpolls. The OP is a liberal troll. Anytime you see unsourced bullshit like the OP or the nigger graphics you know they come from liberal trolls.

Welcome to /pol. /pol is always right.

Know the difference between a real redpill and liberal slander meant to discredit the truth.
These are examples of disinformation:
These are examples of actual redpills:

CORRECTION.
DISINFORMATION:
REAL REDPILLS:

@1PfbguEK
All those images are racist. I can see now why you all support Trump. Idiots would rather vote for a reality television star with 4 bankruptcies than the most qualified candidate to ever run for president.

REMINDER: MANY OF THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD INCLUDING THE OP ARE LIBERAL DISINIFORMATION ABOUT THIS BOARD. BE WEARY OF LIBERAL LIES.

>@1PfbguEK

Go home, Twitter faggot.

are you ok? Have a (You)

IT IS IMPORTANT TO EXPOSE THE LIBERAL TROLLS. THE OP IS A PIECE OF SHIT DEMOCRAT HILLARY SUPPORTER.

>muh 4 bankrupcies
So? Any businessman can tell you that's a common thing in business

What a bro.

Would dump the girl and go find him. Friend for life.