Your daily reminder

Your daily reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pv2qb66PbUg
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/24/french-police-make-woman-remove-burkini-on-nice-beach
lmgtfy.com/?q=kanake
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please send me one (1) turkroach gf.

Also, release Mountain Blade 2.

At least they're not Turkish.

Disregard item 1 roach, make 2 top priority.

During my trips to Turkey, it always amazed me how the actual Turks were much more bearable than the diaspora ones.

what did he mean by this?

I had two turkish teachers growing up, one was absolutely based, the other was the definition of a roach.

Yeah, foreign tourists.

>leaf wanting a cockroach of a gf
>Also wants "mountain blade 2".

Been there; it's a tourist beach...economy would be dead without the coastal tourism.

>russian/post commie tourists in Turkey
>You can tell by the lack of body hair on the women

>France
>ordering browns to stop wearing trash bags

All looks in order

Almancis have feelings too you know ;-;

Tell them that's old turkey's remnants not the erdogan's new turkey.
>soon they will be in sharia zone

>Mountain Blade
>Mountain
Kek

Why do Turks look so disgusting?

>NICE BAIT

How many years until Turkey is governed by strict sharia law?

>implying Germany didn't convert to Islam in 1933

Fuck off ya dirty roach!

muslims deserve no mercy or fairness. islam = terrorism, so banning islamic clothing is perfectly reasonable.

1 post by this roach

Is this supporting dictatorship?

Alanya is pretty sick if you want to see some nice hangers you'll most likely catch a few milfs walking around half nude.

Call him a dictator on social media and see what happens turkroach.

Why are french beaches made of gravel? Why are people pretending it's comfortable to lay on that?

>mountain blade 2
>mountain
What?

what would happen to an european woman if she walked alone in a mini skirt in the middle of the night in gaziantep?

>mountain

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Tourists like that bring money into your pockets and you know that, so does Erdogan.

DESU I don't give a shit about burkini's, might as well wear an inflatable sumo-suit on the beach for all I care.
But the thing is: France does not need to pander to muslims. Muslims benefit way more from France that France benefits from muslims.
And if you start forcing burkini's on tourists, you won't be getting them anymore.

Choices, choices.

To all you amerifaggots here shitposting.
Your women suck turkroach dick.
They love our accent and they love our asshair.

dictators are always good with tourist, and bad with their own people, with democracy both locals and tourists need to behave

slowly that turkish beach will turn in wahabi land just you wait.

yeah but at least France has white people

lmao

Very much so, your people is reknowned for their magnificent asshair. Breeding with goats sure has it's perks.

Says the faggot whose daughter/sister/mother is sucking black dicks

If you call your daughters and sisters goats, thats fine by me. We treat them like animals anyways

one (1)

Beautiful turkish woman

>daughter/sister/mother
at least in his family they are three distinct persons

The fuck. I saw pic 2 on my kikebook feed and the clickbait title said "Woman at beach forced to strip at gunpoint"

I wish I could find that article now.

Send me Anzu or I'll detonate a dirty bomb in Turkey.
You have 24 hours.

Oh my God is that Grimes? Fucking knew it, daft cunt.

as a non-white who have experienced discrimination i do feel bad for muslims

>mountain blade
>blade

nice thread , thsi topic fucks up the hearst of the west minded.

>We treat them like animals anyways
You pretty much have to, the only way you get a stiffy. But I wonder, is it easy to go from fucking furred ones to relatively fair skinned or do you shave your goats in order to get used to hairless skin before moving on western women?

It's mount and blade, it's going pretty slowly. Here is a preview, prolly gonna suck desu

youtu.be/pv2qb66PbUg

Winged hussars are better and absolutely halal.

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/24/french-police-make-woman-remove-burkini-on-nice-beach

The article is everywhere in european media, but there was no gun involved. France, right?

Verpiss dich aus meinem Land du Kanake.

>Kanake
What does this mean?

If Turkish beaches are so free why you people don't stay there? Nobody wants you here

So why doesn't she go back?

lmgtfy.com/?q=kanake

Lazy cunt.

Hooottt. I would take her. Not turk by the way.

>Not turk by the way.
Indeed, she has no moustache.

Feel free to leave the country anytime faggot

I'm just shocked insects like turks and eurasian goats can have genetically viable offspring
medically fascinating

I saw plenty of burkinis when I was on the beaches in the area of Alanya (Konakli) this summer. Nice try turkroach,