"90% of voters say they've already made up their mind"

BEATING ME DOWN
BEATING ME
BEATING ME
DOWN DOWN
INTO THE GROUND

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HawkinsUSA/status/768857091926810624
fivethirtyeight.com/features/republicans-voter-registration-gains-probably-arent-gains-at-all/
nytimes.com/1988/11/05/us/hailed-by-big-crowds-dukakis-foresees-an-upset.html
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-clintons-bounce-appears-bigger-than-trumps/
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-polling-differences-20160809-snap-story.html
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More people may support Hilary but will they turn out to vote for her?

[THlS POST REQUIRES A CORRECT THE RECORD ACCOUNT TO VIEW]

>"90% of voters say they've already made up their mind"

All is lost.

You just need to deny reality.
Everything will work out if you do that.

Clinton has more enthusiastic supporters than Trump:

>A whopping 28% of Republicans are voting Trump because they like him. 59% to oppose Clinton. Now that's enthusiasm.

twitter.com/HawkinsUSA/status/768857091926810624

LOL DRUMPF TARDS BTFO

Trump has gotten the most number of primary votes in history.
That will transfer over.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/republicans-voter-registration-gains-probably-arent-gains-at-all/

LA times +2 Trump

reported as a Tie

lul

Compare any rally bewteen the 2. Look at any online poll

Trump got almost 3 million fewer primary votes than Hillary.

>comparing 2 people race with a 17 race
Meant republican.

>muh rally sizes

nytimes.com/1988/11/05/us/hailed-by-big-crowds-dukakis-foresees-an-upset.html

Yes I'm sure they have asked every single registered voter in the country so they could come to this conclusion

Polls mean nothing.

All that matters if how many people actually come out and vote!

As an American I apologize for this broken one.

>sees a upset
>This is matters when discussing more impassioned and driven voters
Learn to read?

It is if you understand how statistics work. You need to consider the margin of error which is usually anywhere from +/- 2%-4%.

Now tell me how many are voting Clinton because they oppose Trump.

>(((Wasserman)))

Every time.

Trump had multiple opponents

Shilter ran against two people while having the full support of the Democrat politiburo

Thank you for correcting my record habibi! I can't wait to meet your transgendered wife's sons gay wife.

#HeadsForHillary

r u retarded m8

Trump has the most fanatic supporters i've ever seen. Populists inspire the kind of devotion that regular politicians never could

More people will undoubtedly support clinton, this is just common sense.

All we can hope for is voter turnout and that people who passively support clinton because they hate trump don't show up.

That 10% swings the states that actually matter in one direction or another.
Unless you're in a swing state you don't really matter. So if you really want your trump vote to count move to a swing state.
Those polls have a 1-3% margin of error.

The polls are wrong, just they were during primary season. Most people are afraid of revealing they are voting for Trump, even during an anonymous phone call.

Exactly, no one is doubting that hilldawg has more swarms of shitskins and cucks outnumbering trump supporters, doesen't change the fact trump supporters are simply more about it. I mean christ she struggles to fill high schools gyms.

>not posting the 4 way polls
Aaaandd Saged

>can only get 3 million more votes when you have only when opponent when Trump had 16
whoo boy we got a certified retard over here

>nytimes.com/1988/11/05/us/hailed-by-big-crowds-dukakis-foresees-an-upset.html

The rallies on the other hand by Bush were in the thousands as well. Less than dukakis? Yes. But still in the thousands. It notes particularly large rallies for him, biggest being 15k. Trump has had rallies DOUBLE that number. Meanwhile Clinton is pulling in rallies with HUNDREDS. she's not even managing to break the 1k barrier.

It's one thing to say that rallies aren't a measure of success when it's 3-4k average vs 8-9k average, and it's another to say it doesn't matter when it's 30k to a few hundred.

>hillary is a garbage candidate
>still beats the shit out of trump

pol is always right, heh

>16

Oh, can you please remind me who were those 16 opponents? I want to have a good laugh.

>GOP is more divided and fragmented than Dems
>Trump only gets 40% support in primaries
>Obviously this is good news for Trump

Sorry chumps, doesn't work like that.

Men who got millions of votes each?

this is the big issue with trump, you either love him or hate him.

He isn't going to change anyones mind, there really isnt anywhere for him to go from the comments he has made.

All he can do is get people not to vote for hilary.

The problem is even as that is effective, he is also alienating republicans and conservatives.

He knows his loyal ppl will vote for him no matter what he says, so why not just feign establishment to give him a chance?

Hilary is literally the perfect democrat to beat, a woman who is corrupt and a liar. Everyone knows that and she is still winning.

Women and men both hate lying women, if republicans had a remotely decent candidate they would take this election easily.

But you got fucking trump

lol before even one of the debates

only losers claim victory early

this is why brexit won

the polls weren't cooked, but the cucks didn't show up to vote

He also got the most votes against him in primary history. That's because the voting population has grown in 4 years, shocking I know

>44 and 44
>not a tie

If kasich would have dropped out pre-ohio trump would have easily gotten more than her. His campaign was dead at that point and his pipedream of ohio, his home state, turning him around took away around 1 million alone that would have voted for Cruz or trump the only people who had a real chance at that point.

The voting average 30 days after the conventions has predicted the winner of the popular vote in the last 11 elections.

Guess what today is?

Amazing isn't it

the fucking janitor at the NRC would've easily beaten Hillary

Instead they chose the one moron who made Hillary look like a good choice

I just hope that when Trump loses, the entire GOP goes into meltdown mode and they either get rid of the teatard retardation and actually become a conservative, or that the GOP ceases to exist, and a new Liberal party is created while the Dems finally start calling themselves for what they are, slightly off centre

By that logic Romney should have had the 2nd most in history.

>he thinks Drumpf is a good debater

you guys are a bottomless pit of delusion

[Citation needed]

He was absolutely nowhere near her.

> Polls

>6% off
>7% off
>5% off
>8% off
>6% off
>4% off
>6 elections greater than margin of error
Link?

SeeEvery 4 years the losing side goes on and on about how the polls don't matter. They do

>1,300 people made up their mind

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-clintons-bounce-appears-bigger-than-trumps/

There is no universal "margin of error." That depends on the poll, and this is an average of every poll

>complaining that the results of the elections aren't the same as 1 month after convention
>what is a trend

trumptards are the new bernouts

>people are still linking 538

It's literally no more credible than The Onion, they completely lost every shred of credibility this election.

>of every poll
Litterally impossible how retarded can you be? Besides if the average is off by 4 points or more that is hardly reliable

>Trend
>gore

Also your include gore as winning

[THIS POST REQUIRES A CNN NORMIE ACCOUNT TO VIEW]

Every major poll, you knew what I meant.

And as pointed out, its not outside the 5% margin of error because those are the polls 30 days from the election, not on election day.

The average is off by 4 points, but Trump has to clear around 7. And predicting the popular-vote winner of the last 11 elections is pretty reliable regardless

It's possible you guys are having a similar Brexit poll scenario.

Basically all the good Brexiters didn't want to admit they were voting Brexit because honestly 90% of the time that they admit it they're thrown a torrent of "You're racist" - which I think is what's happening with Trump too. Could be voting for him for whatever reason but if you admit it then you'll be told you're racist.

Will be interesting to see the proper results.

>Winner of the popular vote

Learn to read

Why isn't the margin of error considered when hillary is +2?

>8% off
>reliable

>44 and 44

Thank you for correcting the record 10 cents has been deposited in your account

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SO ............POLLS TAKEN AT THE SAME TIME...........

BY 2 RCP STANDOUTS.............

LA TIMES AND QUINNIPIAC............

HAVE THEM TIED.............AND 10 POINTS APART???

YA...........SEEMS LEGIT

JUST CONCENTRATE ON STATE POLLS FROM NOW ON. FLA/PA/OH/IA/NC

Those are different polls. The on in OP concluded on the 24th so it couldn't have been published on the 21st

>aug 21

>latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-polling-differences-20160809-snap-story.html

LA Times explains why their poll is most likely biased towards Trump here if you're interested.

we did it guys! shes gonna get elected!

finally the race war can begin and we can kill of the rest of those niggers

Wow. Look at all of those enthusiastic supporters. Then must be 75 or even 100

AND REUTERS EXPLAINS WHY THEY SKEWED THEIRS TOWARD HILLARYS..........IF YOUR INTERESTED
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/

8/18-8/24
8/21 between the two

So where is the LA Times poll on the 24th?

>breitbart

is on the right chris hayes or something from gta 5, the fbi guy?

>Up ten in Quinnipiac
>2.5 moe
>Only one other poll is in the margin

>Up eight in NBC
>1.1 moe
>Only one other poll in the margin

Really makes u think...

Thank you for the Korn instead of Linkin Park. You are mixing it up well.

SCREAMING SOME SOUND

Hillary vs Bernie

Trump vs Bush
Trump vs Carson
Trump vs Kasich
Trump vs Cruz
Trump vs Rubio
There was more people that got delegates on republican side, just can't think of names off hand. But literally that was all for the democrat side.

HAHAHAHA that was it?

I guess they really do have to pay people to attend these things. What a joke!

Im registered dem so i couldnt vote for trump

Hillary bringing trumpkins and niggers to heel.

#HillaryHeels

So it's not a source you like, you disregard it?

The plan now seems to be after Trump wins, they're going to announce it must have been rigged cause the polls said he wouldnt win.

Then theyll do a secret recount and give it to Clinton.

Then Trump will be forced into a decade of IRS lawsuits and gov red tape in order to make sure he stays away.

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!

hail Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

TWO SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

Not if it's rainy and miserable out.

Its not that I don't trust the polls, but can I trust the people to tell the truth or have confidence?

GIVE IT AWAY

GIVE IT AWAY

GIVE IT AWAY NOW