I came here from CNN

I came here from CNN.

Is this SERIOUSLY what Hillary is afraid of? I thought this website was some sort of den for malicious white supremacists, but it's all memes.

Honestly this place is harmless, what the fuck is she talking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lp8qUeEHPZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shes an insane old woman who read what her speech writers wrote for her.

>I came from CNN

could please tell more about yourself, genuinely curious who the fuck browses propaganda machine CNN. What do you think of the constant Trump bashing and complete silence on Shillary's closet full of bodies?

>implying a CNN viewer can figure out how to create a thread on 4chin

>thinking everyone here thinks the same
check your logical fallacies in the sticky

whats that pic?
>tumblr
k I believe you came from cnn

Yes, she and her masters are very afraid of us, terrified really. The world trembles when we work our meme magic.

we are actually supporting hillary and her online campaigns! only she can end the nigger

It took me like a week to figure out how to browse this website, it's format, and how to create a thread. Granted I was 13 but how did you figure it out so quickly?

>what the fuck is she talking about

anything but her own ideas and policies

Stop role-playing.

Sometimes we hurt feelings

Sometimes

>dozens of terror attacks over the summer
>invariably performed by "tanned" members of the ""religion of peace""

>Candidate Hillary takes the stage
Ugh! Fucking WHITE MALES!!

HEIL CLINTON, SHE WILL BRING END TO THE VILE NEGRITUDE OF THE USA

>#IM WITH HER
#IM WITH HER
>#IM WITH HER
#IM WITH HER
>#IM WITH HER
#IM WITH HER
>#IM WITH HER
#IM WITH HER
>#IM WITH HER
#IM WITH HER
>#IM WITH HER
#IM WITH HER
>#IM WITH HER
#IM WITH HER

Don't you dare disparage our queen.
Hillary Clinton is the last chance for the white race, and the majority of Sup Forums will be voting for her in November.
#HeilHillary

We're a convenient scapegoat. That's all it is really.

This is not memes, we are all white supremacists. We are from the Pepe chapter of the KKK.

Fear our meme mills. You will rue the day CNN.

I'm a democrat. I'm just used to going on cnn for my news. and the link to Sup Forums sent me here.

And to the people saying I can't operate this site or make threads, theres a giant "start a new thread" button at the top of the board, its obvious. I've heard of this website before but not about pol.
Its disappointing Hillary is making such a big deal out of this board, are people really scared of memers and pranksters?

We all know you're just shitposting.

GTFO pls.

Can you ask Hillary when she plans on gassing the jews and bringing all those dirty niggers to heel? It's the only reason I'm voting for her ya know.

> but it's all memes.
You know not the power of a meme, young shill.

You tell me.
youtube.com/watch?v=lp8qUeEHPZ0

Meme war is already on.

The day will come when you'll fear the almighty egregore of KEK

(((they))) have to make a bogeyman to keep us divided.

THESE GOD DAMNED MMEEEEEEEMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIEZ

Liberals have absolutely no sense of humor. The response to the moral pc policing faggots is frogs putting Hillary in Gas chambers and what do they do? Call us neo nazi racists. Its fucking hilarious.

No, it's pretty damaging. This place is a hugbox or circlejerk or a hermetically sealed epistemic enclosure. It exists to provide easy answers for anxious anons who are a bit slow or autistic or afraid of the outside world. These memes harden into genuine prejudice, which then can turn into violence in the world.

I'm glad that Hillary is finally having the courage to identify this place as the dangerous cesspit that it really is.

LowResBait.jpg

LOW
O
W

RES
E
S

How do I upvote this?

Overlord Clin-Ton will do away with the democracy that keeps us down. Hail Clin-Ton!

and as always, Canada delenda est

>cnn
just looked, Sup Forums isnt mentioned on CNN

Congratulations you understand propaganda

we are a board of peace. we are tolerant of the free exchange of ideas. individuals who participate in this free market are solely responsible for the ideologies they internalize. welcome.

Nigga go back to your safe space and gobble down some black dick u fagget

>Tumblr filename
Sounds legit

We are a board of peace

On the off-chance that this isn't a regular starting a bait thread:

One of the easiest ways to run a campaign is to base it around hatred and fear of some "other" group to get people all scared and riled up. Trump does this with the Mexicans and the Muslims. Clinton has opted to do it with the memers.

The flaws with this tack are obvious and I genuinely don't see it lasting more than two weeks. But I 100% expect an increasingly cringeworthy series of news reports on dangerous memes over the next week which makes it all worth it.

we have a large user base and mostly prefer trump to her. that's pretty much all it takes to make it onto her radar.

*edit
>oh, we also have the list of all the people she's had murdered. might be that.

KEK WILLS IT

#IMWITHHER

#KKKFORHILLARY

#NAZIFROGFORHILL

FUCK TRUMP

FUCK NIGGERS

HILLARY 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUMPLINS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEE
EEEEE
EEEE
EEE
EE
E

Sup Forums FOR HILLDAWG

OUR MEMES ARE WEAPONIZED

>responding to a fucking troll thread

Slide that US-Iran war right the fuck now!

>I came here from CNN.
Gib proofs

>CNN

shes going senile probably. just nod and move along

Thank you for understanding.

PRAISE KEK!

>come for the memes, stay for the knowledge

Here i'll help you get started

I mean, there are white supremacists, about as many as there are in any other community.

We just allow them to talk.

Putting tumblr in your images is easy (you)s now come on Hungary get with the memes

She's afraid because we speak the truth user.

Nevermind the jokes, or the racism.

Look at the stuff we've uncovered about Clinton. Look at the stats, evidence and facts we use to back up our arguments.

Take the red pill and realize we might not be what you want to hear, but we're still right.

DON'T BELIEVE THE MSM LIES!!!

This is where TRUE Hillary supporters congregate. It is the only place we can discuss important issues like the future of the white race without being demonized.

We know Hillary will fight for white supremacy. She was mentored by the late-great Robert Byrd, and spoke at his funeral. She is the only hope for white supremacy going forward.

HEIL HILLARY!

You Haven't seen anything yet Kiddo! Wait until after tendies time! Nothing Personal.

Fuck off with your rp

>Cartoon News Network
I love Dexter's lab. Completely red pilled dude, his sister DeeDee is a globalist slut. Ought to get raped...

I really see waht you guys did there. Good job.

I came here from the Yahoo article. I'm pretty liberal....this place isn't near as bad as its been made out to be....seems like a place where conservative go to joke around

Also it looks like 'nigger' is more often used as an odd term of endearment typically opposed to racist

she is full of shit
didnt you know this?

We are a board of peace, we mean no harm.

I came here from CNN/Vox/Salon.
me too. most these kids are fags and pro-state. totally harmless

vietnam fucking shits

It's just pranks

> I came gere from CNN

Yeah, sure thing, bud.

I came here from CNN and this place is fucking great. I'm staying, please treat me well.

we are more powerful then you cold ever imagine boy. We have crashed planes, changed election outcomes, and awakened primordial gods.you cannot grasp the power we hold. PRAISE KEK

I came here from Helsingin Sanomat and I am alrady traumatised iths hateful site i must report help help

Welcome aboard newfriend
also nice dubs

fuck off drumpf shill, you nigger-loving drumpf voters are ruining the white race.

PIC RELATED U SCUM

We love our old hilldawg, she is going to secure a future for the white race. She fought against obama and continually fights for killing black babies. With the niggers sucking on the government teat we will be in power forever.

yeah

HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT!

Do you know about our Lord of Darkness , Harbinger of the Dawn and Light KEK the frog god of memes?

Dubs on a post asking for entry. Bateman approves.

Fucking tricked dipshit I've been here for a decade. Now you're going to have to try to sleep tonight while being tormented with flashbacks to this moment. How embarrassing.

Kusipää

faggot

That's a neat picture. Mind if I save it?

you got me gud famil

>bit slow or autistic
Speak for yourself

It's a fuckin image board, who gives a third of a flying pig shit?

I hope you are troll and not a real suvakki.

have some facts so that you can blatantly deny them like the marxist piece of shit you are.

>turn into violence in the real world
muslims.jpg

Don't lose your unique ID.
you have to set up your Sup Forums account - just post your social security number and you will be taken to the login page. Don't worry Sup Forums blocks it

xxx-xx-xxxx

See? I'm Ashley by the way nice to meet you!

no were scary, see look at how scary we are

pic related

we heil hitler and stuff and im totally not fat and have my own place

that's pretty scary right?

Old people don't understand jokes and enjoy being scared

Right, nothing to see here, move on

On mobile and can't see but that flag looks cool as shit where is it from?

I don't know what in the heil you're talking about.

lel u fucking faggot

your network is at the bottom of the ratings, enjoy getting bought by Bezos

As usual, she is being parinoid and making up threats to herself to justify it.
Politicians have to create a threat so they can save people from it.

News for'ya... It's called media bias!

How does it feel that the Clinton News Network is going to be bankrupt within 2 years and you're going to be out of a job?

He doesn't work for them, dumbass. I mean, fucking nobody does, it's CNN.

>tfw i've never dared to actually save this pic since original owner might track me down and beat the shit out of me for stealing it

Yeah she is an idiot

This place is hilarious

>bend the knee to God-emperor trump

ashley when you gonna show us your dick?

>Not knowing we've managed to harness the very essence of memes, the fuel of the world engine, and are bending reality our way
fucking newfag tbqh

On the off chance that you're actually from CNN, I'll tell it to you straight up. She doesn't fear this place, it's merely a convenient scapegoat same as other convenient scapegoats for media collusion the last few years.

Time traveler, not just god-emperor.

this

He who controls the memes controls the universe.

Hillary fears what she cannot control.