Veto: TBD
Nominations: TBD

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ftrnp
youtube.com/watch?v=rZmNaQJRVog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

correct previous thread

This conversation about Jason is hilarious. Do you even know how fast they would suck his dick if he won HOH next week also Kevin.

1st for muh disease

quality shitthread:
-too early: checked
-wrong previous link: checked
-not putting in real nominations in spoilers: checked
you only failed with using corrent spoiler tag, putting /bb/ in the subject and not putting nicole as a picture
9/11 would visit again

/ourgirl/ will win

I hope /yourgirl/ will get booed.

Paul starting to paint Alex and Jason, lol

do people actually get booed

Aaryn got booed but at least she has 5 star rated feet so she's not so bad.

After mark goes and jason or alex win HOH this "alliance" will be over.

Oh for sure, Paul is the anchor of all three couples remaining. He can jump to who ever is in power.

The next HOH is will probably be the most important of the season.

getting thiccc

I don't watch this show but who is that salt n pepper daddy

I would just ignore this season if I was you.

So paul is looking to make alex and jason next jess and cody because they can actually compete. Cody did tell them this. Paul at this point knows that jason and alex can actually compete and steam roll the manlet he is. Matt and Raven can't really compete and if taken to the end Paul will win 500k. Same thing with xmas and josh Paul can just write his win once he gets rid of Alex and Jason. Too early to tell if he just wants to split Alex and Jason or if he is fully aware of this.

>Xmas, Paul and Josh want to keep Mark now

RAT

RAT IN THE HOUSE

lol, rat is spotted running around kitchen countertops and cut to fish

how can the rat be in two places at once

jej

>Asian feet
>attractive
Neck yourself my man.

Paul reverting to his true form under the full moon.

those arm tats are so hideous

anyone else doing a 360 on raven? her winning would be the kind of karma this season deserves.

This was what I was just thinking, it would be a funny ending to the season. Idk how she would get the jury votes though.

everyone inside the house still thinks they'll get crucified publicly for criticizing her. that's one way

>4:18 AM and Xmas, Paul and Josh still awake.

Don't they have to play Veto today if picked?

I'm still waiting for a based Jason to pull his head out of his ass and boot Paul.

>tfw Production removes the second rat in the house for you.

LOL

Am I the only here wants to fuck Xmas?

Shitty nigger fag early thread

streamable.com/ftrnp

BASED CEREAL MAN

hurr hurr, muh arkansassy trailer trash

SEETHING

HAHAHA, MEMES, DUDE.
HAHAHA MAY WAIF

HAHA yeah dude I saw the video on /r/bigbrother

Thought I would share it with /bb/

Am I the only one here with a hymen?

yes, but i've got a heman

fuck you all, i think the only reason you guys don't like cody more is because normies like him

Sup Forums did like him until normies did

This entire OP shows how shit this season is

youtube.com/watch?v=rZmNaQJRVog

How many pumps could you last busting Jess' hymen?

I'm not coming around on her, but this season is so shitty that her winner would be the cherry on top

What hymen?

the beer

as long as alex is still in this game, Jason will never make a move against paul

i wouldn't even go far enough to touch it and i'd bust

Would x 1000

Bring lots of lube for your asshole

implying I wouldn't want her to go in dry

Do you think her clitdick is bigger than yours?

is jason is trouble bros?

I'd except nothing less

He spoke out of turn which can be a death sentence in this house

If Mark gets picked to win Veto, he might try to bring Matt back in with him since he has nobody.

Jason already turned his back on Mark for telling everyone about his Paul to fuck Paul. So this would be Mark's fuck you to Jason and then Xmas would put up both Alex and Jason as final noms.

>except

>Mark gets picked and wins veto
>Suddenly Jason/Alex and Matt/Raven stop treating him like a leper and start rabidly sucking his cock begging for him to use veto
>Mark laughs and says he wouldn't want to "Upset the house" by changing noms
>casually reads the bible and dreams of milk for the rest of the week

hey frens i was gone for a ~2 weeks

did anything happen on the same level as the woofwoof meatball bullying outside?

Hey my summer classes are almost over. For my last project I chose big brother 19 but I need a screen cap of xmas cooter or else I'll get an F. Please help!!!

>summer classes

Since the feeds have taken a nosedive, can we talk about King Kaysar (27-1 chess record ITH) making a splash in the upcoming season BB20: All-Stars? Would he work the returnees similarly to how Paul is working the current houseguests?

Dude my dad won't give me the company unless I finish school so fuck you Eric don't respond unless you got a cap of xmas taking off pants last night

>foreign object jostling around under her skin
>can't digest and shit like normal people
>so attractive

why don't we see more houseguests like Dr will and Dan just lie all the time?

Great question my man. I would also add why don't we see xmas cooter???

A couple of more minor incidents of bullying Cody, everyone good is evicted except for Mark. season is over.

We have

last ep was big brothers 666th episode

im pretty disgusted with josh wanting to go with paul, xmas, matt and raven over jason alex and kevin

No wonder it was so shitty

>not going with xmas or raven
It's like you don't want an easy win

with these clowns in f5 josh is the second best competitor after paul, makes sense

Sadly he isn't the type to play that kind of game, he is cursed to go out in 10th place every time he plays it seems. And if I was the producers I would do everything possible to stop someone from using Paul's playstyle. if allowed to go on long enough it just melts down the house environment to a cult where the current weeks target is thrown out and shunned as a heretic. it makes for bad feeds and predictable TV. it was only barely tolerable in season 6 because it was offset by Janelle's alliance. Producers literally lost control of that season because Maggie's cult was so tightly bonded that they refused any DR nudges or power moves.

you shouldn't be, he's a meatball and projects it on to others

How do you fuckers watch this shit normie version of survivor?

Anyone feel bad for Xmas?
>menopause will hit in only a few short years
>2 men have left her at the altar (wonder why)
>spends months on live TV high out of her mind in skimpy workout gear
>doesn't even get to use the workout gear because she shattered her foot being a whore with a married man
>tits so small that even enhanced they are hard to notice
>nearly to the age where wrinkly skin will reclaim her tattoos and muscles
>brushes her teeth every morning and is greeted by gummys

i really thought he was going to stick with the outsiders but looks like hes just doing everything he can to save paul

backdooring James was a power move

What are the chances cody gets voted america's favorite? Even Julie chen recognizes his popularity.

I suppose, and when Maggie used that strategy and won she had no help from production, so I can respect it for game reasons. but a strategy so overbearing that it can defy production rigging to the extent that it did was enough on it's own. This season Paul used that strategy to even greater effect due to BB casting 12 floaters and he had the most production rigging I have seen since they gave Jeff the coup d'etat. it's just a disgusting season to watch. the house never had a chance.

he personality and character are shit
she deserves all that and more

>josh is the second best competitor after pau

josh has won 1 crapshoot

>>tits so small that even enhanced they are hard to notice
That's a good thing. Having a butt on your chest is retarded.

that's the same amount of comp wins as raven, matt and xmas together and supposedly paul just straight up threw this hoh to xmas