Why do I hate this movie so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1sFkaOgcDq4
youtube.com/watch?v=AxQEZIDws7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ugTbwvVuLKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a movie only white people will understand

Because you are the pleb of plebs

this, this ones universally loved what's it like to be a pleb?

its boring

You thought it was going to be something it wasn't.

you're a pleb, stick to capeshit

Because it's a highly critically acclaimed film that most people love, but you didn't particularly like it and now instead of accepting that it just isn't your taste you fire up your defense mechanism and try to tell everyone that it's actually a bad film and everyone else is a moron for liking it. Because of that mindset every time you see someone liking it you just hate it even more because your brain can't comprehend what is there to like in it after you convinced yourself that it's a bad film without any real reason other than that it's popular.

Holy fuck this movie was boring.

>There Will Be Blood
No blood.
Boring period drama with one good scene about milkshakes and straws.

"Boring" is not a valid argument, it just says what your mood was while watching the film.
Same as "it was fun", it does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film whatsoever.

t. r/movies

You have bad taste and prefer explosions and lasers and scarce dialogue that comes in bursts of quips

Because it presents itself as kino while being a passable movie at best. Once you realize that, even subconsciously, it becomes infuriating to watch.

Because apart from the acting its garbabe you afterbirth.

only people that like it are reddit memers

Da pacing issue !?

How the fuck am I supposed to know? Maybe try to articulate your issues with the film rather than having other people do the work for you.

its boring as fuck

Low test beta detected
Back to eating cheetos in your basement

>old school business investor vs a parasitic priest hack

I enjoyed every single encounter of DDL and Dano.

Because you judge movies by the people talking about them, and so you're annoyed by the praise twbb gets.

The music to visual accompaniment alone is enough for me to love this movie, it paces it in a way I haven't found in many other movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=1sFkaOgcDq4
youtube.com/watch?v=AxQEZIDws7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ugTbwvVuLKA