What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3mgsmL8YEw4?t=53
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

20th Century Fox didn't want to let go.

meme casting

Sophie Turner > Famke Janssen

a generation of shit actors in shit films happened

Seriously what is wrong with sophies body? Sometimes I see a picture of her and she looks quite nice, then I'll see another picture and she looks like a bloated warthog

>Famke will NEVER step on your balls
(._.)

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

british

>Sophie Turner

>Famke Janssen

Fuck it, even in her prime, I'd still take Sophie over Famke.

Have they basically rewritten the Xmen timeline following Future Past? Cause now Jean Grey goes full Phoenix as a teenager apparently and they already met Nightcrawler as kids but then completely forgot he existed in X2.

Sophie turney basically admitted she gets her roles because of the number of her twitter and instagram followers. Idiots in suits see this and think she must be popular and popular actresses are draw cards for movies therefore lets cast her over someone prettier or with more talent.

Photoshop nigger.

british

Don't remind me pls. I thought they were gonna go with the original cast after days of future past. This hurts too much to watch...

Not just that, just finished watching GOT ep 2. In some scene she looked really old and weathered. In other scenes she looked hot in the same fucking episode?!?!?

>Quasimodo's shoes

youtu.be/3mgsmL8YEw4?t=53

Tbf at least she acknowledges it. Too many other people, not just actors/actresses either, pretend they got where they are through something concrete instead of some arbitrary shit like who they're related to.

>casting couch twink
>disgusting meme slag
is there a bigger more degenerate hack than singer?

We got older, famzam.

The madmen

The good one top right is British though, and bottom right is Australian.

STAHP JEAN

jean whatcha doing NOOOO

she's always on drugs and booze. Literally never works out so she'll be bloated from time to time.

milf Jean is best Jean

>ywn never wake up next to her giving you this look

She's a brit bird. She gets shitfaced twice a week at least.

Bryan Singer's twink fetish is starting to come across more clearly on screen.

>meme actress from that show that's really popular

>a kid who probably reeked of old man semen and latex body paint

Problem solved. I'll bet he never takes those contacts off. Can you imagine looking into his eyes and seeing all the horrors he's witnessed?

>actors have to get buff as fuck for their roles, spending hours training every day and eating a perfect diet
>actresses can't manage to not be pudgy even when their role specifically calls for a skinny girl

Rightclops strikes again.

wtf Arya is standing on her toes

Why don't they remember meeting? Why does Nightcrawler have that shit all over his face?

In the original he took up scarification to atone for his perceived sins.
In the new movies, he looks like the guy from the old movies.
Also it's a completely new timeline.

Why won't the X-Men ever have their proper uniforms? I want to see Sophie in the green skirt!

More fun scenes like this might have made the film not-garbage.

having jean and scott be the protagonists instead of jew law would have helped more

Singer is getting increasingly needy for his twink addiction

>midget shoes

Obviously Jean Grey eventually got plastic surgery to remove the neck jowls.

wtf am ai looking at 4 chins lmao

Carice van houten is dutch tho

brits are subhuman

Same difference to us Americans.

Some kids just don't age well.

the dutch aren't inbred

>british >>>women

Good one, user.

you do know Famke herself is Dutch, right?

You'd think not, but yes

Why do you keeep telling me about dutch actresses? Are you a dutch actress activist?

I dooon't, first time was a different user.