Why do you even care about politics? How does it affect your life?

Why do you even care about politics? How does it affect your life?

Inb4 muh niggers in my perfect white society.

I don't. I'm to shitpoat, trigger, and earn my $0.10

Back to your spammy cancer general, shitter.
>>>/tlhg/

OP can't inb4 especially when it's my argument.
I don't want niggers in my white society.

Ehh, where do you think you are?

If you live in a democratic country and don't care about politics than get out

You may not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in you.

Stay asleep fattie

I'm an anarchist, and even I think the politically apathetic are more cancer than statist feminazis and SocJus wankers.

i only care about politics so i can redpill my friends so that degeneracy doesn't affect their blood line anymore

>Politics is interested in you
Politics will happen whether I do anything or not.

Politics is now full of funny stuff you'd think would only appear on an Onion article. We're living in a golden age of nonsense.

So, you'll just lay back and take while Uncle Sam rapes your wallet every payday. You'll just hand over your privacy. You'll just accept endless war and false flag attacks?

>Nihilism the post

Please kill yourself if you're seriously just going to be a part of the problem. Democracy is possible with ENGAGED, INFORMED VOTERS. There is no shame, in trying to be heard dumbass.

Leni literally caused brexit

>How does it affect your life?
Politics decides what type of people have monopoly on violence (cops), where my forcefully extracted money goes (taxes), who benefits from society's hard word (corrupt elite) and so on.

We need more people like you.

HILLARY CLINTON WILL REMOVE THE SUPER PREDATORS. HILLARY WILL LEGALIZE NIGGER HANGING!

HILLARY CLINTON IS AL(T)RIGHT FOR PRESIDENT

I find it interesting, same reason I read a book instead of a Facebook feed.

>Why do you even care about politics? How does it affect your life?

Politivs, electoral and otherwise, is a collective name for a process that has, as an end result, the passage and enforcement of laws.

Do laws effect you life at all, in any way?

Do you have one for best girl?

Because wouldnt yoy like to know whats going on in the world before it shows up on your door step?

muh niggers in my perfect white society

Like what? How does me getting informed benefit me?

Let me see.

Thank you.

because politics in the end does affect whether ive got food on the table or not, and no matter how unlikely it is that it will ever get so bad as for there not to be food, it is still an option and id like to fight against policies that would cause such a thing.

food, water, a home, all are effected by the state of the world. my livelihood aswell. another example is while i hope and probably wont ever need a gun to defend myself, it is still a possibility, and thus i would like to keep it as something i can actually do.

Politics effects literally everything, boatloads of my money is forced from me in taxes to be spent based off it, and said politics comes back around to decide how much taxes i pay aswell.

people who dont understand that politics is actually very heavily intertwined in your everyday life are lucky enough to be in a system stable enough at the moment for it not to be a worry.

the problem is, any system can shift and/or crumble, and it would be best to try and make such things to your benefit at the very least if your not or cant avoid them.

Politics effects how my taxes are spent, how much I am taxed, what laws governing me and our relationship with the world.

I get americans caring about their election, obviously. But the amount of foreigners caring is honestly pathetic

And how little you can influence any of it.

to be fair america has basically put its foot into alot of countries business making whos in charge of america actually important to a larger degree globally.

which honestly we should remove those feet and curl back up a bit, but again, that would depend on whos in charge for that to happen.

>When segregated/alone scandinavians have the lowest levels of crime and the highest levels of trust in recorded history
Sounds pretty perfect to me desu

I really hate that my society caters to the false god of equality and I can't go a single day without being told how terrible my race and culture is because some poc womyn isn't making as much money as she thinks she deserves. I want my society's media and cultural elites to not operate that way so we aren't collectively distracted from real issues like corruption.

If you're talking about the fucking presidential race then you're right, but going to local city council meetings got me to get my town to pave a road near my house, making my commute easier.

Try focusing a little smaller.

>Why do you care about the future of your country?
Gee I dunno I just live here.

I know this is bait, but pic related if not

And when they say no?