Can we talk about how great Hillary is for whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuck

H will lead us to the final victory.

One nation
One people
One leader

HH

Heil Hillary

Operation Bi/pol/ar is garbage

Redpilling the normies about shillary's health and crimes (and redpilling them in general) is far more important and effective

This pro-Hillary shit won't have any positive effect, because nobody will buy this Hillary/Nazi stuff. Not even normies are that stupid. It might as well be a CTR-tactic to slide the actual redpill threads

Keep supporting Trump and redpill normies!

Hitlary said today: " PARANOID FRENCH CALL THEMSELVES FAR RIGHT "
It was a shout out to paranoid french Rothschilds... they got exposed in the e-mail scandal - Hillary contacted Rothschilds by e-mail many times ...

The Rothschilds, they hate publicity Hitlary got them,
therefore she calls them PARANOID FRENCH

How can she have the balls to fuck with Rothschilds?
Doesn't she realize that if she's not a good MK ULTRA slave to them or gets in their way, they can have her dead the next morning?

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
From: Hillary Clinton To: Lynn Forester de Rothschild Date: 2010-04-19 04:42 Subject: MISS YOU

HEIL HILLARY

Heil Hillary! Even the KKK endorsed her as our leader

Enough of this shill shit alright a week ago you see all these threads about trump being ashitlord now they've switched to hillary is the second coming of jesus

BUT ITS NOT WORKING THESE THREADS GET NO REPLIES

>a leaf
>not knowing whats going on
checks out.

PRAISE BE THE QUEEN OF Sup Forums

Dude, calm down. You won, I support Hillary now.

It might not be for a reason you like, but Trump flat out makes too many empty promises to stop minorities from becoming powerful. Then you look at his history and it turns out he's not a racist at all.

Seriously, I have to vote for someone. I Might as well vote for the party that keeps niggers poor and keeps 'em on welfare

HEIL HILLARY

How many more black babies will be aborted during her 8 year reign? Kek!

Praise our queen!

I particularly like the job Hillary did on Libya. She kicked that goat-jockey's ass how do you spell his name, Queadaffy or something, and got some sand niggers to kill themselves off in the process. And she is absolutely ecstatic about opening up a can of whipass on Iran,

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo

who is threatening the only ethnically-based, wall-building, black-sterilising, mixed-marriage prohibiting white supremacist democracy anywhere in the world (and a model for us to follow).

>Hillary
>Hitlary
>Hitlar
>Hitler

lost @ Hitlar

Heil Hillary!

wtf i love hillary now

Reminder that this heil hillary shit is a CTR ploy.

No it is not a good tactic to make the normies go away. Normies don't care about your opinions. Normies just want you to agree with them.

And in the fact that you are "supporting" Hillary (ironic shilling is still shilling) you are agreeing with them.

This was a stupid plan from the get go and reeks of CTR subversion tactics.

Fucking kill yourselves CTR losers.

Hillary is the best candidate. This board has and will always support Hillary for she will take down those greedy Jews and eradicate all non-whites. HEIL HILLARY. VOTE HILLARY CLINTON IN ORDER TO RESTORE THE REICH

I don't see what hillary supporters gain from such tactic. Either way, I see it as an opportunity to embed some redpills concerning her warmongering, like

You're stupid and naive. Much like the rest of your country.

For everyone reading this you can see why this plan is flawed if Sweden thinks it's a good idea.

She also admires former grand dragon of the KKK, im a #Hillmissle now.