Wtf I like femdom now

wtf I like femdom now

Femdom is a good treatment for depression

Just don't dive too deep into it and you'll be fine, protip, if you know what CEI means you're fucked

MMMM NOW SHIT IN HIS MOUTH

well...shit

would be better if it was grape soda instead of syrup

Seriously, If your into femdom you may as well cut your balls and stop pretending your a man at all

You live in Sydney faggot? Wanna meet up and fight?

>not dominating the bitch

Faggots

>no Betty and Ronnie gf to double team you with strap-ons then pimp you out to their male friends

Give me three good reasons to live, because I can't even think of one

She looks kind of like Eminem.

I'll fly to Sydney just to kick your convict ass

but I do like it

why do you want to force your views on life onto others? do you think that's a nice thing to do?

no

>Being this transparent about your insecurity
You are not a real man

Another two just made it onto my list to get there asses kicked.

What is this called and how do I get in on it?

walljumpers.jpg

What is she writing?

I've done CEI so many times. Took me like 3 years to actually do it. Now I do whatever i'm instructed

Dear user,

I bought these boots today with which to crush your pathetic balls. I expect you to be in the position when I arrive home, I will need my stress relief and your boybag is my stress ball. I hope you're ready to puke because i am not going easy on you tonight, your testicles are going to be nothing but a paste when I'm through with them. They will rupture and you will scream and pass out and I'll just squish the roken rags of your former balls around in your bag so you wake up again and I can continue.

Have supper ready for me when I get there.

Love,
Lili

Cum Eating Instructions? ha ha how retarded do you have to be to need instructions on how to eat your own cum, nigga

So it turns out she was even hotter when she was like 16

well duh

MOAR pls

what is this from?

Riverdale, CW series based on the Archie Comics.