APOLOGIZE

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/08/18/spider-man-homecoming-headed-to-780-million-worldwide/#6b750c5b71e6

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=dc2016.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DC fans are very insecure and need to pretend Spider-Man is a flop.

Thor VS Justice League will be interesting.

>tfw first MCU movie I haven't seen in a theater
>tfw Spidey is my favourite Marvel character

Everything about this movie reeks of shit. I don't think it's a bad movie but considering I have liked every trailer of the other movies while I hated every single one of Homecoming just confirms that I would have a bad time seeing this. An apology is unnecessary because I just don't like what Disney has done with the character. Even a billion dollars in revenue can't change that unfortunately

who is this mixed minx

>closest to the comics
>dcuck hates it
Color me surprised.

Shitting on Homecoming won't bring your daughter back.

zendaya

Only retards care about numbers, whether it's revenues or review scores. I prefer the DC movies but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a Marvel movie. It's all subjective in the end anyway. If you don't like a movie, don't waste your time whining about it. Both DC and Marvel has autistic fans who need their daily dose of company wars

Mary Jane

Doesn't Thor come out this November and JL next summer?

It's still A flop in Disney eyes. Fuck amazing spider-man 2 made more than homecoming. Sony saw it as a flop.

Yeah, I love how flash is an indian internet bully and how all lf his friends consist of racially diverse characters. I also love how he's an Iron Man fanboy and makes videos about is Avengers adventures while putting his identity on the line like a fucking retard.

The only comic accurate thing is him being quippy

>Judging a movie by the trailer
This is bait

kill, kill, kill, fuck, marry, kill

How come i liked GotG2 and enjoxed Dr Strange then? You guys always have to support every movie, no matter whether you like the trailers or not. Literally drone behaviour. It's not always about company bullshit you pathetic neckbeards

Says you? Homecoming made more money than ASM2 and it cost less money to make. The fuck are you smoking?

And in what world is something that makes over 2x its cost a flop?

>don't like trailer
>characters seem boring
>don't like any of the marketing campaigns
>loved Iron Man but hated hom since Age of Ultron
>hated Spider-man in Civil War

The trailers were just the icing on the cake

I feel sorry for Spider-Man fans.

>don't like [thing that doesn't matter]
>[baseless supposition]
>don't like any of the [another thing that doesn't matter]
>loved [unrelated thing] but hated [another unrelated thing]
>hated Spider-man in [not the movie we're talking about]

Are you paid to shill like this? Be honest.

you'd kill amber heard?
are you gay or something?

>judging a movie by the trailer is wrong
>judging a movie by the RT score is right

No I'm not gay. I'd fuck Margot and marry Gal. Amber creeps me out.

The fact that you think flash is relevant in the main Spider-man run tells me all I need to know about your familiarity with the character and comic, WBshill.

marvel full of cucks

It's not about company because yours sucks.

Trailers are meaningless. RT shows how many reviewers liked versus didn't like a movie.

>not showing nigger deadshot and coconut nigger Aquaman

Marvel race changes where it doesn't matter. DC changes where it's the actual hero.

>Marvel race changes where it doesn't matter.
waifus?

>DC changes where it's the actual hero.
Deadshot... hero...

>main spider-man run
Reading is hard.

>moving goalposts
Typical dcuck.

>the second best host to Spider-Mans most famous villain
>somehow not important to the Spider-Man universe

ok

They both come out November. Thor then JL a week later.

She's not Mary Jane

>Iron Man solo movies make billions
>Spider-Man solo movies make billions
>their movie together makes less than $800M
Jesus fucking christ

>nigger valkyrie
disgust.jpg

>Michelle Jones

Of course she isnt.

DELET THIS

Spiderman flopped, b-because it made less then a billion. End of story.

>Homecoming made more money than ASM2 and it cost less money to make. The fuck are you smoking
Retard alert. Every spider-man movie made a billion dollars by now

BUT TV SAID IT WAS A SPIDER FLOP SPIDER FLOP DOES WHAT EVER A SPIDER FLOP CAN!

Trailers show the actual movie.
RT reviews just show the opinion of somebody you dont know.

No single Spider-man movie has made a billion and only two have crossed 800 million. This one is rejuvenating the series from franchise fatigue and declining box office numbers caused by the last two movies.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

>B-but muh inflation even though the budget inflates as well which no one on Sup Forums ever seems to address

It's hands down the worst Spider-Man movie, but that nigger is cute if you ignore that she's a ripoff of a Mike Judge character.

>guy likes shooting people being changed to a nigger is a problem
>changing gay ass ken doll looking aquaman to a badass tribal looking undersea warrior is bad

It's better than both ASM movies and Spider Man 3

marvel has better taste in women

Adjusted they did. Big time.

Your fanboyism is showing.

Does anyone got more of these edits?

SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
Just look at that weekend drop
Losing money? Holy Cow
Not even China can save it now
LOOK OUT. Here comes the SpiderFlop

Faoras the only very attractive DC woman that's been in a released movie

>Would Marvel and Sony have been happy to see it make a serious run at $900+ million? Sure. Were there probably some folks secretly thinking it really had a shot at $1 billion? Maybe/probably one or two folks thought that. But the fact it won't be a $900 million to $1 billion performer isn't really a problem, and most people at the studio probably never thought it would be. They'll be quite pleased for it to perform in the $800 million range, likely higher than that in fact. And nobody can make a serious argument that this is anything less than a big win for everyone involved. Of course, since we live in the age of clickbait, somebody somewhere will probably try to make that argument, but they'll be wrong and it won't be worth taking seriously.

Do Forbes browse Sup Forums?

Suicide Squad has 2 very attractive women (no, not Cara)

How much did Sooside Squad make?

$745 million on the same budget (ignoring advertising. Which on Sup Forums is always calculated at about $500 million).
>boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=dc2016.htm

Same here man I loved Spiderman when it was raimi and toby mgquirue but now it's all fucked up.

Gotg2 is the last marvel movie I'm seeing for a while at least until thor 3

>Marvel sacrificing literally who characters for diversity
>DC giving diversity roles to main characters

Sure showed them.

>flick about literally whos makes the same money like a movie about Marvels two most popular heroes.

embarrassing

>spider-man universe
No.

Absolutely disgusted about Valkyrie. Marvel should be banned from using any European culture in future.

Zenyatta Mondatta

Marvel women are ugly. It says a lot when the men are prettier than any woman they star with.

I've never understood how people find Sebastian Stan attractive. He always looks serial killery to me.

well, he basically plays Shadow the Hedgehog of the MCU, so it makes sense.

Christ, I miss iconic Raimi Spidey so damn bad.

>Trailers show the actual movie

I don't get it. What is the shills' end game? No matter how much they whine here, it won't change the fact that Spider Flop was a flop

Going for irony with the Joker pic?

>Retard alert. Every spider-man movie made a billion dollars by now
Not quite. Unless you're counting DVD sales.

>ywn have a woman look at you like this

Fucking sucks

Forbes understands that Disney doesn't make its money off of Spiderman films but Spiderman merchandise. That's where all the real money is and Spiderman merch is literally the most popular since Pokemon (in the 90s and early 2000s), globally.

MCUcks are the biggest backtracing jews on this board

With a sort of barely concealed hatred for your White maleness?

>$800+ million box office
>$150 million production budget
>flop
?????????

I see the point but name a better casting for WW

But haven't you seen? One random site apparently thought it was going to beat the Avengers. Clearly it's a flop and Sony executives are killing themselves as we speak.

Man, I'm in the exact same boat as you. SM3 and ASM2 turned out badly but I still got excited and ending up liking certain aspects of them but seeing the trailers, reading the spoilers, I had intended to see Homecoming in theatres but kept putting it off and never will now.

>story doesnt matter
>characters dont matter

What the fuck are you doing on this fucking board? Genuine question

It was an okay movie
The high school comedy elements were the best parts of the movie while the action scenes were the weakest parts

Wait, this is considered a flop?

Do I need to remind you that Batman Begins did like 350million WW?

Main Spider-Man run wouldn't have such a focus on his highschool years. Main Spider-Man has been in highschool for around two years out of decades. I don't think they care about the main Spider-Man run.

>Sup Forums was wrong
>again