Shitposters act like newfags

>Shitposters act like newfags
>Sup Forums argues with itself even though no one has really mentioned Sup Forums, just Sup Forums in general
>Sup Forums will declare victory in 48 hours and then crow on about it for weeks until the election
>Trump will lose and tears will rain down

10 points from last week. I wonder what this week will bring after a barnburner of a speech like that. The Trump campaign's only response is that it's painting normal Americans as racist. All it takes is knowing some shitty racist uncle to know who she was talking about. You guys just got framed as the new white supremacist movement. You're fucked.

Just be glad that shitheads like Glenn Beck are too unable to admit their own mistakes to purge you guys properly when the time comes. Saying shit like "The tea party wasn't dog whistling, that's just liberal lies, TRUMP is dog whistling! It's different, believe me!" If they believe him, Clinton will clinch 2020, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/25/politics/alt-right-explained-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poopoo
pee pee

CNN literally linked to Sup Forums within an article linked on their homepage. Most of the people making threads are shitposters, but there's definitely normies watching as well.

Queen Hillary will genocide niggers through abortion. We are backing Hillary 100%.

Hillary 2016 1488

Not everyone sees it the way you do. Many people are tired of being accused of being racist when they know they aren't.

Many more would rather just distance themselves from your overtly racist asses than try and argue they aren't racist for supporting a racist.

SHART

>no one has really mentioned Sup Forums, just Sup Forums in general

They exist almost exclusively online, talking to each other on alt-right blogs and
select reddit or
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/" target="_blank">Sup Forums forums.

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/25/politics/alt-right-explained-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/

Except only a small minority of the "altright" is overtly racist.

Really? Because the "alt right platform" has an entire section devoted to black crime, its biggest proponents are avowed white supremacists like Spencer and Stone and Bannon.

How many times do you need to stand next to a white supremacist and cheer for the same thing they're cheering for before you're just a white supremacist?

Yeah, but most people won't click that link. Even those who do will not be very likely to post or create threads. This is just Sup Forums trolling Sup Forums and you're retarded if you believe otherwise

what is this "alt-right platform" you speak of? never heard of it.

there are extremist people on every end of the spectrum, but instead of actually trying to understand opposing points of view you pidgeonhole others into "you guys are kkk nazis". get real.

I really love this place.

came here to post this (about linking to Sup Forums).

I was shocked as fuck desu, I didn't anyone would even mention Sup Forums in general, but linking directly to Sup Forums is kinda fucked up.

Breitbart news. The one that America was just told was the platform from a quote from the owner of the platform that that is what they are. The same owner that is now Trump's Campaign CEO.

Playing dumb isn't going to change perceptions.

-good

-apparently, farting in the direction of white nationalism is enough to make your pussy dry up, so I'd say zero times.

Please. Who actually calls themselves "altright" here?

The fuck is that sub

Surprised they didn't link The_Donald

She's cute

So using statistics to express concerns about about crime is racist?

Shocking!

So caring about gang violence in poor black communities makes you an evil kkk nazi? Is that what your criticism is?

>Breitbart

That's the website my mom reads.

only faggots use that term unironically.

that or plebbit shitters right off the /r/donald boat

What, are you expecting anyone to believe that he hasn't courted you guys? He retweets your memes. His son was here in 2015, and there's evidence. You guys have been his biggest fanclub since the beginning, and have been brigading the entire internet and everyone knows its you and r/the_donald and the breitbart readerbase

I'd say that's more than 0 times. And are you going to deny this place supports white supremacism? The fucking symbol of this place is the swastika. Your soccer team is in Nazi uniforms.

>Breitbart is racist!!!!

k

Touched a nerve I see.

when you click on the Sup Forums link, it links you exactly to Sup Forums

fucking newfag

Doesn't matter if you call yourself alt-right or not. Sup Forums fits the description almost perfectly. If you have characteristics of what people call "alt-right" then you are alt-right.

It's not
> oh something sounds bad I must not be that even though I am t I just call it something different

I've honestly never been there. And my mom does actually read it.

If you read any of the responses you'd see we're baiting the shit out of you. Aren't you having fun?

oh wow it's another liberal who'd rather act smug than engage in honest discussion. color me fucking surprised

>I'm only pretending to be retarded

Enjoy retardation.

You guys deluded yourselves into thinking that you're a political asset and it's about to backfire in the most amazing way.

And I'll be here, drinking those November 9th tears after the election.

They dont like to be called racists cause it sounds bad to be called a racist, even though they have all the qualities of racists.

> I'm not racists cause its true!

No, you're still racist.

>telling someone you're baiting them

Get it together, senpai. Your autism is showing.

Look, demonization and willful ignorance of the adversaries' arguments or ideals is a shitty tactic.
How about you mature a bit and then come back once you realize no one gains anything from your " moral" crusade?

And look at my flag really good before you start calling me any names or ethnic slurs against whites.

this will be a ebin week in baiting

>Sup Forums being this dense

But everyone here is a racist. It's our entire thing.

By that logic then the left shouldn't be able to brand ISIS as being "not true Islam".

That being said, you can't be a part of a political group unless you actively participate in it. Association does not dictate affiliation. Many people here have labeled themselves as centrist, classical liberals, or libertarians. Sup Forums is not one person.

It is a board of peace, though.

So shy do they bitch so much when people call them racist? Just own up to it for fuck's sake.

Yeah, but not every racist actually tolerates being called that. Words have power.

We have no idea what you are talking about, OP.

We are and have always been a board of PEACE.

This. I've used Sup Forums for several years and I'm still liberal. Just because the board in general is alt-right doesn't mean I am.

There's like two guys in this thread bitching about being called a racist here. While there's 30 threads in the catalog about white supremacy, niggers, and Jews.

> It is a board of peace, though.

i wish it was that way but when I used to come here half a decade ago it wasn't like this -- at all. Every conversation i have devolves into talking about race cause thats most of what people post here. If you try to call racists out you get flooded with shitpost replies. It's awful, and I wish it wasnt like this.

Agreed. Hopefully things will calm down when the election's over. Largely though, this is still mostly an alt-right board

Nah, Sup Forums. Is great. Nowhere else can argue with some guy in Brazil about circumcision while someone in Australia calls us both gay.

This place is a fucking masterpiece.

Racism and trolling are bannable offences.

There couldn't be racist or trolls on Sup Forums because you'd be banned, right?

Being Alt-right is better then what this board was before DESU. It's been shut down once before.

Agreed. Barring politics, the international discussion is what has kept me going. Pic related.

I have better discussions on this board than anywhere else... and I've tried fucking everywhere.

This needs to be on a banner or a bumpersticker or something.

Oh my god, really?

>a link for Sup Forums
>goes directly to Sup Forums
wew

WEW
E
W

For your trips, I think I'll work on something.

Listen. Be honest.

It's not 2004. It's 2016. The floodgates were open a long time ago, and the livestock has interbred with the wild already.

How long did you honestly expect the world to remain completely detached from "the hacker known as Sup Forums", wherein the very people meant to take on the mantle of these industries and institutions are going to be the very people who grew up with/were on it?

CNN has people working for them who probably browse Sup Forums regularly. Think about it.