How do we convince the hackers to do it?

How do we convince the hackers to do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-4-leak-script/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's such trash that it doesn't matter at this point

I know but I've invested too much of my pitiful life into it to stop watching it now

We have to pony up 125,000$

we all feel the same, at this point I just wanna see the ''bad'' ones winning at the end, so I can laugh at the faggot reactions

also the hackers probably dont even exist

We all already knows how season 7 ends. We knew it like 9 months ago but we weren't sure the leaks were true.

It doesn't really matter anymore. Also, to the hackers. Just do it or shut up about it.

fpbp

If the s8 outlines are real, then it doesnt even matter because the series would have been a total waste of time

If the Walkers win in the end and slaughter all of these shit characters I will forgive D&D for everything else

fuck. i thought we were getting 8 episodes this year. :(

Read the season 8 leaks. Dany dies and Euron becomes king. Season 8 won't be a waste of time. It'll be good!

I tought it was next year but appearantly it's 6 next . I feel like the last 2 seasons are WAAAAAAAAAAY to rushed. Compared to the previous seasons that is.

Nice try HBO

>Dany dies and Euron becomes king.
If only

i think even Martin doesn't look at it anymore now
it's a full garbage everyday people show

We give them 300 bitcoins.

jafdkljsbd09832'0klsdajfa I'M IN

They've been threatening to do it for weeks, they're all talk. Even if they have the episode they're still desperate HBO will pony up the ransom.

just let hbo Spain fuck up again

scream "do it faggots" until they leak it

this, beat me to it

We light the biggest fire the north has ever seen

HBO has been "just fuck my shit up" so bad this year

will it be 90 mins?

AJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJ

EL "JUSTO"

JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJa

>parades Danny rotting corpse for plebs to shit on it
>kills Drogon
>tricks Jon and Jaime to die by green fire
>dies laughing
THE CHAD STRIDE STRIKES AGAIN

hackers pls leak

CHING CHONG PLZ LEAK CONTENT

Candyass Reddit already proved it false.

how?

The season 8 leaks are pretty fucking good. I truly hope they are legit.

Go back

They are way too rushed. Show turned into shit after running out of books.

??? Post proof nigger

if dubs we get leak tomorrow night

FBPB

>hackers threaten

Where have I read that before?

kek is pleased by your idea
we must roll more
he almost granted you trips but your faith was not strong enough

ok this time for realz

HERE WE GO. GET THE EMEGENCY BOWL OF POPCORN READY.

where can we read them?

what outlines ?

desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-4-leak-script/

basically all the leaked scripts

fucking christ, how long until this god damn show and its horrible fans go away

it's about time honestly

at this point I start feeling ashamed that I watched first 3 seasons of this bullcrap

2 weeks after the finale, tops. There's very little going on this season, don't worry pal.

I read all of those parts and I'm torn on those outlines. On the one hand, they're pretty shit. The characters I like get shit endings, most notably Jaime. But I know it's going to piss off everyone who watches this show, either ironically or unironically, and I gotta admit that's a really appealing thought. I do know one thing - fake or real, those posts were detailed as fuck and that user was pretty fucking committed for typing and posting all that shit.

i call bullshit

lol this is so obviously fake. people really believe this?

Those leaks are fake

this time is not the hacker known as four chan

they will anyway

game of normalfags fans are 90% normalfag buyfags that they probably wouldn't even find out if the finale was leaked.

Le epic memes XD

Honestly they should release what they have now to show they're serious. Then hack season 8 as soon as possible and then the blackmail might actually work

does anyone know how much money HBO loses every time an episode is leaked?
even though i hate this fucking show because
>muh empowered woymen
I will suport any kind of action that will make this jews lose money.

It's going to happen no matter what. Hbo is too much of jew to pay ransom, so hackers release it. Or, Hbo is too much of a jew and tries to spin it with a moral stance like 'we do not negotiate with cybercrims' and they leak it themselves to spite getting spited.

I sure am sick of all these game of thrones.

I want to see EUron fuck up as much as he can, his name is very politically relevant.

doubt it's much, im guessing a big slice of the people who download the leaks are the ones downloading it from torrents.

none. hbo has a monthly sub fee. it doesnt matter if episodes are leaked because people already paid for the month

Apparently last leak made the episode the most watched episode when it aired on HBO.
It's almost like the leaks and spoilers from said leaks get normies hyped.

Make the normalfags flinch
Wherever you go
Always be spoilerposting

they dont have it
they got everything BUT got, otherwise it would have already happened

this
they could put the whole season up at once like netflix if they wanted

LEAKS ARE OUT
LEAKS ARE OUT
LEAKS ARE OUT
LEAKS ARE OUT
LEAKS ARE OUT

Who gives a fuck if they leak it?

The people who would watch a leak are torrenting the episode anyway.

Are you braindead enough to rewatch a rerun on Sunday instead of doing virtually anything else with your free hour?

But we want it sooner and it fucks with HBOs ratings

source or gtfo fag

Why are you mad and taking it personal lmao

>Caring about a TV show that isn't even canon to the source material anymore

Are people seriously this retarded? I mean maybe the normies who watch it are.

On the contraty I think this season made up for the last 2 seasons

The ending is hilariously bad.
Dany sacrifies her unborn child from Jon (azor ahai) to defeat the Night King
Tyrion and Sansa end up winning the Game of Thrones™ and introduce some sort of democracy to Westeros

You are on the internet faggot, try to use google.

> i have an suscription to HBO
>i also can get all the episodes leaked 1 week before they are oficially aired
nice joke fag.

the """source material""" will never be finished and went off the rails over a decade ago. Who the fuck cares about the books?

So it's basically how Carnivale was going to end?

I like the idea of Azor Ahai being reborn Westeros itself though, him being a person kind of cheapens everything.

Assuming they're not lying we just have to wait. HBO isn't going to pay up the ransom. However knowing how desperate the hackers are for the ransom there's actually a good chance they'll wait until like 2 hours before the episode's actual release

At least with this we will get an ending. The 6th and 7th books will never see the light of day.

That's retarded logic

>I don't like this
>But I've invested too much time into it
>I'll invest even more time into this activity I don't enjoy rather than stopping and using my time more effectively

Book six MAYBE, I have hope for that, waited the whole six years for Dance but I have some faith in Martin. It's only the newfags who came along when GOt premiered who complain constantly about George's slow writing pace whenever some sensationalist article exaggerates it.

ADOS we'll probably NEVER see, that I agree with.

>itzzz un the intenutz
>not a single thread about the supposed leak on tv
you aint even trying any more.

well done rat

>Posting in threads about a show you don't even care about
Are people seriously this retarded? I mean, maybe the autists who shit post on Sup Forums are.

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

>claims leak
>spoilers image

how fucking new are you?

careful there fag

i hope its fake, the ending sounds like complete shit

No dany doesn't die shut up shut up! you fucking suck!

Do it so I can finally leave the shithole called Sup Forums and disregard GoT entirely until next year.

Nothing activates my almonds more than if you search "Winds of winter release date" everyday, you'll find a newly update website discussing the topic. And it's typically the same site.

Fucking pieces of shit.

But honestly, I am starting to agree with the newfags taht we might not get a book. I had faith and confidence but it's been a long time and he does NOT seem to be nearing any sort of completion.

I think WOW will come out but Dream of Spring never.

I think only 70-75 or so.

Fuck, you idiots weren't stupid enough to believe that fan-fiction were you? Those showed up months ago, way before they had even finished the scripts. The person who made that fanfic even admitted they were fake on reddit.

Neck yourselves before you have the chance to reproduce.

I'm looking forward to a lot of shit in Winds, Aegon, Euron, Robert Strong, Sam in the citadel, Vic and his crazy arm, etc. I think he might pull another AFFC and scrap the entire book and start over, it seems like things have gotten difficult for him to have every character go to one place geographically now like he planned but who knows. I'm honestly thinking Winds is probably going to be the book where Daenerys finally goes to Westeros and that's it happens.

If DoS comes out it will not be completed by GRRM. The fat fuck will die before he finishes it. He is too lazy and gets too easily distracted.

He said in a blog post a few months ago that he has chosen two successors to complete his work if he dies so there is that.

Yes, that's why it's referred to as "Sunk Cost Fallacy"

Will one of them be Ian Brandon Sanderson?

The ending is practically there already, stopping now would have meant all this time is a waste.