Predictions for Netflix's Punisher?

>Frank won't shoot at teenage criminals regardless of crime
>rapid jump cuts during the action scenes
>prolonged flashbacks of him and his family
>all the criminals will be white
>Barracuda won't be in it

In a classic bait & switch from Disney, the Punisher show will actually turn out great. Angry white men will flock to it, praising it. Eventually, one of these young angry men will buy the logo t-shirt at Walmart, purchase his very first ar-15 and go on a massive killing spree. The media will only focus on the violence caused by such a "hateful, spiteful" message of violence the show is promoting, with no instances of the quality of the perpetrators mental health ever being brought up. There will be riots. There will be protests. America will descend further into chaos. All according to plan.

America is no country for white men.

But, what if Punisher was a black man?

>Barracuda won't be in it
He will be but not until Season 2 at least. They need to set up Jigsaw first since he's the Punisher's only recurring villain.
Then you've got the problem of actually casting Barracuda. Michael Clarke Duncan would have been perfect but he's dead. Bill Duke and Ving Rhames are just too old. The only choices left are either Terry Crews or Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and even then they'd have to bulk.

frank will frank a lot of franks

there'll be at least another major scene directly lifted from either of ennis' runs

>lifted from either of ennis' runs
Absolutely no problem with this whatsoever
Ennis is literally the best writer that Punisher has ever had, delivering the best MAX stories
>Valley Forge, Valley Forge
>Up is Down, Black is White
>Long, Cold Dark
>The Slavers

I don't believe all the criminals will be white but if they stick to the original origin where his family was gunned down by mobsters I can see them focusing on his taking down the Mob which would be a lot of white guys.

i know. i love me some ennis, desu. sure he veer towards the edgy and lolrandom, but when he's good he's seriously one of the best

they did use a scene from his marvel knights run in daredevil s2 (pic related) so chances are they'll go for MAX this time

In my city Punisher symbols have been banned for years.

Any guesses at who will be appearing?
Are you in the US? I've never heard of clothing being banned here.

What hellscape do you live in?

Frankly, I was amazed at the fact they used that scene and that they translated it so well
It was like they actually read the source material and cared about doing justice to the medium
How often does that happen in capeshit?
I liked the Confederacy of Dunces arc

My guess is they will have him killing Rusky mobsters.
They are one of the last ethnic groups you are allowed to kill in mass in the American media and they don't count as POC.

>>all the criminals will be white

why would you think this when he hung a bunch of spics from meathooks in the daredevil series

They ever say why?

Iron Fist should guest star so Frank can slap his shit around, too.

> Terry Crews or Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
Either of those would be perfect

Considering Frank shot Finn Cooley's face off in Daredevil, I'd like to see him appear in this show.

A woman will be a better shot than him, and a black man will tell him to check his privilege and he will second guess himself.

Also, they will talk about the afterlife and speak of how empty and black it is

>SJWetlix
>full MAX
nah

There will be an episode where Frank slaughters a group of evil neo-nazis for committing the unforgivable crime of being mean racists.

I wonder if the Russian will make an appearance. It might be cool to see a grimdark version of the Russian

This group will also be made up of corrupt cops so they can kill two birds with one stone.

Nah, that would be lame. Russian supposed to be over the top. I wish marvel actually make movie out of Welcome back, Frank. More edgy than their usual stuff but still fun with a lot of black humour, Tarantino-style. Not this mediocre grimdark

>Eye pressed against scope
Bad Idea

The world isn't ready for a Welcome Back, Frank movie.

For context, Frank literally punched a bear to make him angry and maul the gangsters follow him

God damn shit like this is why I love Frank.

And the reason I HATE secret empire.

90% of the show will be the secondary cast standing around talking what they are going to do about the Punisher and getting angry with each others suggestions and also talking about their personal relationships.

this

I need to go back and reread his Max run plus all his other punisher shit like welcome back and the marvel knights series

I have more confidence in Jon Berenthal than I thought I would after the shitshow that was Walking Dead.

Maybe it was just the director's fault and he was secretly a good actor the whole time? Either way, if it's anything like his sections in Daredevil Season 2 (not the Hand sections) I have high hopes for it.

>all the criminals will be white
Not necessarily but I'm sure the non-whites will be fewer and maybe even more sympathetic in their portrayal.
>Barracuda
Good, I didn't like him.

>bringing in Karen AGAIN
>O'Brien probably won't show up