also why are the normies here? I have 0 clue

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=of8l2Yswuxw
youtube.com/watch?v=ml87fAP5VBk
youtube.com/watch?v=0VEyPgu7hGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cnn linked us famalam

why???

septic cnn broadcast details of our lurk space,,,,now septic normz are all over the fucking board , being self righteous, virtue signalling and generally fcuking up my thursday lurk,,,,,is nothing sacred...

There are no normies here you fuctards. If they actually found Sup Forums they wouldn't even know how to reply/start threads.

They would lurk at least 2 days before posting. There is no raid, only Sup Forumsacks shitposting.

all I wanted was to lurk, now normies have invaded
youtube.com/watch?v=of8l2Yswuxw

Fucktards*

There's a giant POST A REPLY button in each thread, there's also a giant START A NEW THREAD button when you open Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=ml87fAP5VBk

>famalam

yeah, okay. you're no fucking newfag normie, you're just a frequent Sup Forumstard.

This is clintons board

If you consider things like pic related to be normies than i feel sorry for you.

People are just shitposting and having fun, that's it.

yess
WE LOVE HILLARY SIEG HEIL

>he thinks people lurk before posting

i dont think that happens much anymore 2bh famalampai

youtube.com/watch?v=0VEyPgu7hGk

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I literally ignore most threads started by Americans and related to their politics.

I would never waste time to make such an autistic image like yours.

This. i didnt even start posting until a few weeks of lurking because i found this place confusing. 99% of normies that happen to stumble onto this site will probably scroll down the 1st page, see some swastika or someone saying 'nigger', and then leave. I dont think any would even bother going through the trouble to post anything

its' not hard to reply , plus cnn and the guardian which i both read linked directly here 50 minutes ago and are discussing your posts as shown in attached image

>I would never waste time to make such an autistic image like yours.

Whoa edgy. I am glad that you are super serious poster than only comments on current European events.

Well i lurked 30 days before posting first time. Don't think that people that found link through CNN article will immediately post here.

At least I don't reply to people just shitposting with 0 content.

This is a board of Hillary.

We're with her.

Heel like a nigger, OP

#KunteKlintonKlan

Of course they wouldn't. These people probably start shaking when they see the world "nigger".

Only possible "raid" here are people from other boards that want to shitpost today.

It will all settle down until the end of the week.

Media is just pushing this shit because they don't have that much ammo to attack Trump.

Also CF thing broke out so they are on full damage control.

Neither do i. That post up there was me baiting Trump supporters. Some of them are too easily triggered.