What are some movies about a fake groping case being used to promote your new music?

What are some movies about a fake groping case being used to promote your new music?

>coming
>blacked out
She go to a brothel lately or something?

What evidence was there that she was actually groped?

Aren't her word and tears the only evidence you need?

you understand she did not start the lawsuit, right?

>get guy fired
>she didn't start it!!

Nice

Taylor's Fears & Tears
Formerly Presumption of Innocence

How low this place has gone. Now we justify rapists?

Dumb phoneposter

None. But she's a rich white woman, so her word carries more weight than some male's.

>officially coming

What?

Absolutely 0 evidence. However, the jury was mostly white women, and all of them were probably taylor swift fans, so no evidence necessary.

Walk around half naked acting like a slut, surprised when someone grabs a feel. Stupid feminists.

Her ass is too flat for his hand to be touching it there.

How the fuck can a man grope something that is non existent?

and remember that his hand is supposed to be under her skirt in that picture too

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Huh, that's weird. Usually people have asses, but this person does not. I wonder where the poop comes out.

>risk getting into trouble groping That

What a fool. He deserves losing his job and reputation.

>guy thinks its her back
>doesnt want to hover hand
>It's actually her ass
>get fired

there was an eye witness who sawed it

Let me guess. This eyewitness is female and either close to Swift, or one of her fans who'd do anything for her?

Wow I feel so sorry for this famous and beloved multimillionaire who had her butt or tits touched for a couple of seconds.

Sexual assault is never okay. Women are not objects for your pleasure.

Incorrect, it was actually a man. The fact that he's her personal bodyguard and she pays his salary would definitely have no influence on what he said in court though, I'm sure of it.

it was her bodyguard who apparently saw a man with his hand up her skirt groping her ass and didn't do anything

great story right? because bodyguards to stars are that terrible they will let their clients get groped

>Taylor Swift is officially coming! She has blacked out all of her social media.
what does this mean to anyone?

Only poor people should be respected!

>coming
>blacked
ayyyy lmao

What happened to the producer in the end?

>not suing Taylor Swift for child molestation for a big cash settlement

Remember that Taylor only wanted $1 from the guy who groped her. And this lawsuit was only started by the guy who groped her, so it certainly isn't for publicity.

I'm simply jealous of her extreme wealth.

Everything she does is extremely manufactured to suit her image.

People accuse her of being too white?
Next thing her v twitter is full of pictures of her with black people and a rapper gets featured on one of her singles.

Guy sues her for getting him fired?
She counter sues "on principle" to "prove" and he groped her.

Why didn't she immediately go to the authorities if she was that upset and concerned about the public perception of groping?

She's clearly a spiteful and horrible person behind her carefully sculpted pop princess persona. Or is it that every guy she dates just happens to be an asshole and she dumps them?

She got a guy fired because she didn't like him, maybe he was creepy but there's no way he has his hand up her skirt in the picture posted above.