Is Hillary Clinton Backstabbing Us?

Okay, wtf is going on? I know most of us have been spamming radical nazi imagery for months now in preparation for making Sup Forums a boogeyman target and uniting the democratic party against the common enemy (us). Hillary just called us out on national television, which I fully expected, but has anyone else received a pink slip from Correct the Record? I just got mine today and I don't understand. In it, they cited that I was "helping to promote radical right-wing ideologies" and that CTR couldn't be associated with me anymore.

My question is has anyone else gotten these dismissals and does this mean we're being thrown under the bus?

If anyone knows anything, please let me know.

Not me, have contacted your chapter comandant?

She told you to do this through correct the record then sold you suckers down the river.

She doesnt care who she kills as long as she gains more power.

Yes, and I was basically told I'd need to go through several other phones lines to speak with so-and-so that eventually led me to a machine. So they gave me the run-around.

I hope to Kek this is real. Hillary is so fucking twisted.

If they're really going to fuck with me like this, I'm going to go to a major news outlet with proof. I mean, I'm a fucking Canadian. They can't touch me.

I got a pink slip for posting alt right images on Reddit. They told us to. I don't understand this either. I was donating a portion of the money to her campaign!

The least I can do is ruin these cunts' reputation. Seriously, I only took this job because I needed the goddamn money.

I am pretty sure Clinton's either retarded or being fed lines by someone through a tube connected to her anus.

Literally nobody can be this stupid and think that protecting national identity is somehow related to Nazi frogs and rolling dubs

Pre-emptive RIP
Though this is obvious roleplay

*sigh*... do you know if there's someone we can speak to directly about it? They keep putting me onto machines.

Wtf, are we out? Just heard some Spanish bros got the update but none of ours did. It's the first time this happens. A Belgian bro also didn't get it. What about other eurobros?

I haven't tried calling yet.

I don't care if this post is satire or not, this board has taken the 'most paranoid' title from /x/ with all the pant shitting about CTR around here lately

If they say "You'll need to speak with Lisa in our HR department", it'll literally go to a machine that puts you on hold forever.

She's not going to forget about us, we just have to keep it going for now, it'll be fine, we were told this could happen

Hey guys, just hold on there I'm sure we will get compensation when this all blows over.

Besides, isn't getting HRC elected the real reward?

Anyone got the video? She wouldn't do that. Please don't be true.

>compensation
They said immediate termination. Somehow I don't think that entails compensation...

No one n my department knew about this. I'm getting calls from friends who say the same thing happened to them. Is this actually part of the plan or are we getting shafted?

Go to The Young Turks, they did a scathing video on the Clinton Foundation last night. They can say anything, they're not mainstream.

What the fuck. That's it. I'm voting for Jil Stein now. Very disappointed in Hillary.

Dump your "correct the record" files off on Cenk at TYT, they would love to report this juicy stuff.

$he is our Queen of the Alt-Right!!! #ImWithHer

Say it with me, boys.

GODDESS EMPRESS

tbqh now, what I sought was mostly the money but I did have some hope she was different. She has no right to do this...

This is why we had to let you go, Tom, no brand loyalty. It would also be wise to remember the NDA you signed :)

I have been posting 50-100 posts containing white nationalist content for the past few months and this is disturbing. I tried getting in contact with my supervisor and her number appears to be disconnected and my login to CTR not working. This is an outrage!

Please kek, let this not be bait

>this one is for hitlery

this is our fight song
take back our reich song