Viral video of the "PEPE" scream in the making; advice needed

>ATTN ATTN NOT A DRILL
ATTN ATTN NOT A DRILL
>ATTN ATTN NOT A DRILL

I posted this earlier in two threads asking advice when I thought it would likely be nothing, but shit is blowing up now and additionally I now have confirmation from four influential contacts that they'll either share, sticky or tweet the video when it's live (and at least one acct is big enough to guarantee a few thousand retweets), so stakes are way fucking higher. Very likely to go viral.

NEED ADVICE/INPUT.
I'm editing the footage and uploading the "PEPE!" clip to Youtube; first a raw 15 second cut of the moment itself followed by two replays of the initial clip, one normal speed with "PEPE!" in captions underneath, then a slowed down version. After that is a transition saying "31 minutes earlier..." with a cut to a 15 second-long still image of the screenshot of the Pepe OP thread at the rally (I think; see my next post ITT for an alternative to vote on). Pretty basic, but now's your chance; any text, images or additional things I should add?

(NOTE: Sup Forums will not be named in any way, shape or form, fear not.)

Like I said, I've got a few influential contacts on highly trafficked sites, decided to reach out, and so far 4 of the 7 have agreed to share it when it's live (waiting to hear back from the others), plus I plan to post it all over the place afterward (non-monetized, throwaway YT channel, so no, I don't give a shit about any of that) and the Democratic Presidential Nominee actually mentioning "the alt-right" immediately followed by someone confirmed to be posting on Sup Forums at the rally screaming "PEPE" is an actual happening, so all this combined with the way things have been lately this is the vid of the incident that's likely to blow up, so any last minute input/advice etc?

Currently just going with my initial idea as described above and will upload in ~40 minutes (3:45 PM Pacific) so anything I should add, take out, whatever, advise now or forever hold your peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11080035
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472163919759.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=TaFXkNVVhC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP here:

Alright, so obviously mentioning Sup Forums is out, but the screenshot I'm going to cut to and end the video with (after the "31 minutes earlier..." transition following the clip) is from Sup Forums, although there's nothing actually ID'ing Sup Forums in the screenshot that'll be in the video or anywhere else in the video itself. Still, just in case, I made an alternate frame with only the photo, quote and post time that I might use instead that isn't a screenshot from Sup Forums...that's the one on the bottom. The one on the top is the direct screenshot of OP's post I'd cut to.

Vote here for which I should use:
strawpoll.me/11080035

Will use whichever wins the poll.

Post video name

>first a raw 15 second cut of the moment itself followed by two replays of the initial clip, one normal speed with "PEPE!" in captions underneath, then a slowed down version.
Why do people feel the need to do this? If I want to watch it again, I can literally just click my spacebar and youtube will replay it.

put me in the video :^)

b-bamp

Just run the raw clip and do a 5 second slowdown with a pepe fade in. Easy.

Normies won't get this

t. influential contact on highly trafficked site

whats the point

What's your purpose OP?

I've detected the madman who yelled Pepe

hiding behind the veil of complete anomaly...

this is why people don't trust the political system

this is how brainwashing works, its psyops

so, are you with Clintons or Putins Russia

if quads kill Hillary

>IT WAS ANDREW ANGLIN

quads would be cool but i think trips are enough

Another hero

Can someone fill me in on the highlights of her speech?

"PEPE!" And...?

I dont even see the bald guy.

Am I blind?

Yes. Plus the guy next to the bald guy in both photos has the same jumper on.

There will be either one or two very quick 1-frame splices of things. Your post may or may not be one of those 1 frame splices.

Memetic warfare, of course. (Only half joking)

It's because it'll be spread through influential outlets, gain traction, and make this "alt-right" boogeyman that even Hillary Clinton is now mentioning lose some of the sinister/evil tone and impact they're trying to spin it with by instead associating it with a "cartoon meme frog" that literally everyone has seen at this point.

Also, for the lulz in general.

Pepe!!

Link us to the video once you finish with it, praise kek.

Oh fuck, I forgot, give me suggestions for good titles pl0x

"Man screams "Pepe!" meme at Hillary Clinton after she mentions 'alt-right'" is my shitty working title for now.

I was originally going to go with "Sam Hyde screams "Pepe" meme at Hillary Clinton alt-right speech" or some variant of that but decided against it. Still might shill for his show in the description though considering all the negative media attention it's been getting slammed with recently as a "alt-right bigoted hate speech propaganda."

Also, pushing upload/release of vid for another 45 minutes (4:30PM Pacific) to make some finishing touches and see if I can get a few more contacts on board to spread it when it's live.

The absolute madman!

The greatest Pepe of all time.

Kek wills it..

A fucking mad man

sound good

ctr here upload the video. As soon as you do I 'll make make posts linking the original post in the archive to your video.

Do you really want Sup Forums to be explicitly mentioned in the news?

hillarys goons must have dismembered him and disposed of that guys body by now.

>make make

Why do people do this?

that date format

I agree trips would be enough

Exporting in ~10 minutes; any last ideas, get em in quick

How about some hip music at the end to lure in the normies?

Stop it, they will kill him for yelling PEPE

Add Alex Jones breathing heavily at the end.

Example:
youtube.com/watch?v=TaFXkNVVhC4

trips will someone in front row to have high lumen flashlight with strobe and stroke hillary

I second this

stop being a beta faggot and just make it

That wasnt me, I was behind everyone near me on the brick pillar
I had blue hat
Refer to here

holy fuck that's amazing