Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice...

Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Month Two: Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
Month Three: You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Month Four: Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
Month Five: You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
Month Six: I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No...
Month Seven: Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus' arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? We would have been so happy together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

I'll show you an 8" organ bud.

But user, the mother was just following gods plan.

My almonds are crying now

month Nine: alternative universe edition

"Mommy. I am hungry. Why can I not eat? Who is this Obama person and why does he like well fair?? where is daddy? you called him something like 'tire own'. mommy, I'm hungry

>Mommy, I am only 8 inches long
Fucking kid has a bigger dick than I do, and he ain't even born yet.

>Muh christfag appeal to emotion
Abortion is perfectly fine if the child is the product of rape, incest, or is found to have defects while in the womb

We need healthy white children.

Not rape bastards or useless downies.

>M-m-muh Jizzus

FAKE: unborn humans do not speak.

Ben Garrison's experimenting with a new artsyle, I see.

5368 3793 4076 5430

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

You young men are causing disunity in out communities. Don't you understand that women have a right to chose what to do what they want to their bodies. The backwards thinking of this place has made me so upset and the government hasn't taken you guys down yet. This is literally that darkest ally on the web.

if it was a black baby it's fine

It's a girl; nothing of value was lost

There's nothing funny about racism and sexism. I'm going to report you all to the ACLU. How do I contact the site owner?

Fuck off you kike

>I'm gonna report you to the ACLU durr

You sound like a jewish child even if this is b8

I know from the article that normie means someone not from here. You threatened my life. Enjoy prison.

>Mommy, I am only 8 inches long
I say this phrase a lot

he doesn't speak english

Top kek

What if the baby is a nigger

Underrated