Donald Duck cinematic universe when?

Donald Duck cinematic universe when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_Inspired_by_the_Life_and_Times_of_Scrooge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When they do a 1:1 adaption of the stories of Barks and Rosa.

Definition of kino

If I ever become rich I'll fund an epic animated tv series based on Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck whch would basically be Don Rosa's artwork animated, with little to no changes.
10/10 kino.

Why isn't H, D, and L's father known?

Virgin birth, perhaps?

She fucked a feral duck. That's why it just says "Duck"

>Della Duck is such a whore she doesn't know who the boys' father is
what did disney mean by this?

Sorta like Pluto?

This is the only acceptable adaptation. You can't change perfection.

>rich white male being the hero
*blocks your fascism*

>3 seasons of R-rated animation kino from Disney
God please

she does know
Don Rosa is basically the biggest fucking Carl Barks nerd in the universe and based absolutely everything he has ever done on the works of Carl Barks, in the way his shit is 'canon' with every Duck thing Barks ever did.
So everyone in that family tree either had appearance or was mentioned in Barks Duck stories. Except for one character, the father of the triplets. So Rosa decided that he ain't gonna mess with Barks' shit and simply kept it a mystery.

I don't get it, why are some of them having kids as 2 males and some of them are 3 parents?

hot

imagine the hatesex between these two

>tfw Don Rosa will die soon and barely anyone will care

Oh and on the same subject:
Ludwig Von Drake was ever in this single one page gag comic by Barks and his relationship to Scrooge was never established inside the 'Barks Universe'
So Rosa never involved him in any of his series except for tiny cameo in one of his stories and single panel, Little Something Special, pic related.

I'll care

The Barks single page gag comic for reference

>tfw we will never see a two-three movie adaptation of The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck

I'd rather see high budget TV series with 40-60 minute episodes each dedicated to a chapter
Followed by some of his other adventures by Rosa

If Don Rosa is the biggest Carl Banks nerd are you the biggest Don Rosa nerd?

I will

Not even close, I just got collection of his comics as a kid and used to read them religiously and they included sections where Rosa talked about each comic story, picked a lot of trivia from there.

>nerd
enthusiast

>Sneed McDuck

This guy is though, he is high profile metal musician from Finland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_Inspired_by_the_Life_and_Times_of_Scrooge

formerly McChuck

>life and times of Scrooge
>too embarrased to put the whole name
Sad!

>Dirty Dingus McDuck
How did they get away with this?

I don't like this guy and his music but this album is great. I cry erytiem during Lifetime of Adventure.

>Fanny Coot racemixing with a Goose
disgusting

Lads, how was the new Ducktales?

The premiere was pretty fucking good, but it triggered my inner Barks-Rosa canon autism.

I will go watch it then. Thanks m8

Barks kino will unfortunately never happen

I was an early adpoter of btc. How much would it cost to hire an animation studio to do a traditionally snimated 10-minute proof of concept I coul run by Disney? How much woul let's say Gendy Tartakovsky take if I wanted him to direct?

I hope Genndy Tartakovsky's fat fingers never get near anything Duck related.

why

Because his style and sensibilities wouldn't match with a Barks-esque Duck world at all.

>Donald has no parents or anything
But how?

What? His parents are Hortense and Quackmore and his sister is Della.

The only ducks I know are Donald, Scrooge, H&D&L, and Daisy.

wher is daise?

Then I'm a retard and can't understand how to read this stupid tree.

She's not part of his family.
They are off and on romantics.
It'd be incestuous of them.

Actually Rosa wanted Drake to be married to Scrooges other sister, he even planned to have him in letters from home. He got veto'd by his editor (or Disney iirc), but in Rosa's mind Ludwig is Scrooges brother in law

So they had triplets out of wedlock? How unsaintly.

Ok but I'd need a good director with a name. Anyway, back to the question - 10min of traditionally animated scene - how much and where?

Who?
Huey, Dewey, and Louie?
Those are Donald's nephews.

You're not going to get an answer here, since it all depends on who (and how many people) you'd hire to do it.

>anyone in America will care
FIFY. He is known pretty well around the world except in his homeland.

>Life and Times never ever

Why would you want some sort of neutered adaptation?

Things that wouldn't fly in 2017.

I'd hope for R-rated duck kino.

Why would it need to be R-rated? Maybe my memory isn't up to snuff, but I don't recall anything that harsh in the comics.

Scrooge burns down a village of african natives at one point, and I think that would be a big no-no in today's climate

>We can't do this because niggers would complain.
Life used to be so good.

he realized he was being a cunt though

Certain people can't seperate fiction from reality and pretty much go out of their way to get offended by things though

*Donald Duck is now black*

the very message is "fucking natives over with capitalism is bad" though
like I bet if someone else did it Sup Forums would get upset

I hate niggers. Genocide when?