I've reported this place to the authorities and I am voting for Hillary...

I've reported this place to the authorities and I am voting for Hillary. The amount of hate speech in this place is unacceptable. Hillary will regulate the internet and have this place shut down. You should all be ashamed of yourselves, you fat lazy pigs sat at home safe behind your keyboards. None of you would do anything in real life, all you do is spread hate and lies. Hate speech is not free speech and I cannot wait until places like this are gone forever.

Animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgigHeFyN5g&feature=youtu.bee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I've reported
>will regulate

>UK flag
>voting for an American candidate

How does it feel to suck Ahmed's dick, Britcuck?

Typical leftists, destroying their core supporters.

We're a Hillary board. We do not support Donald Dumpf.

@0nFbmW2N I have done this and she will regulate the Internet to make it safe for everyone

I work with the CNN, could you give me your opinion on the rotherham rape scandal and why it wasn't stopped earlier? thanks

@L4w5ktbJ I am a proud african american. This site is old and broken, no wonder it can't get anything write.

>britain
>write
Hi there ahmed

Yes, good. Please, get everyone to vote hillary. We need to hole all these niggers infesting our country up in easy separated ghettos so they can just fuck themselves up without interrupting actual peoples' lives.

I just wish that Duke had endorsed her instead of Trump, she actually has ties with the KKK. That fucking traitor will be the first to hang when she's inaugurated.

>bonglander
>voting for Hillary

One of the things I’m going to do if I win, and I hope we do, and we’re certainly leading, is I’m going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money. We’re going to open up those libel laws so that when The New York Times writes a hit piece, which is a total disgrace, or when The Washington Post, which is there for other reasons, writes a hit piece, we can sue them and win money instead of having no chance of winning because they’re totally protected.

>I am voting for Hillary.
I am voting for Hillary too.

She supports Planned Parenthood and welfare. Those are the things killing the most darkies and making sure nigger families are broken and destitute.

------->I'm With Her.

You don't get out much, do you?

Your spelling is too good to be black. Nice try.

Also, we dint do nuffin

>says they're African American
>UK
What is this, baby time frolics?

>the amount of hate speech in this place is unacceptable
>you fat lazy pigs, animals.
This is nice bait

>A FUCKING MUDSLIME MAYOR

>you people are fat lazy pigs that will never amount to anything
>has the right to complain about hate
Pick one

>The amount of hate speech in this place is unacceptable.

it's ugly but free speech can be, if you can't see the benefit better move to Russia

wow... today was a joke. This morning i hopped in the shower after cutting my chin and mustache 8 times with my worthless disposable razor, felt some pain while washing my face, realized they were raised welts (cystic acne). I opened the shower curtain and looked straight down at the tile, i was so close to getting out and swinging on the tiles as hard as i could... i must have stared at them for 5 minutes. But anyway, i get out and feel a really strong urge to use the bathroom... i normally hold it for 3 or 4 days cause i hate doing #2 lol.... But this was day 5... and i HAD to go. NOW.
I sat on the toilet after i got dressed and took a half diarrhea, half solid release. The solid part was so thick and wide that i honestly felt some of the worst pains of my life during the pushing. I started pulling up my pants right as the last bit fell out, tightened my belt and flushed the toilet... See i never believed in wiping before, thought it was a waste of time and what not, ... I mean I never get anything from wiping anyway so wtf is the point... right?
holy god was i wrong... i got to school and felt solid clumps deep between my cheeks, i figured my boxers were bunched up or summat. Right as i made it to my first period door i thought i felt something wet against my boxers... when i sat down my hypothesis was correct.. i had feces on them, and could start to smell them slightly. The damned room must have been 90 degrees, heat blowing because a computer malfunctioned, my ass and back started to sweat profusely and i had to make as little movement as possible to avoid disrupting it anymore. My teacher called me up to get a test paper, I thought about telling him to just throw it away, but of course i had to be an idiot and go up to get it, i walked by one kid and he said "dude you smell like bbq or something" My face got so red and everyone started saying "holy shit, you smell bad man, did you shower???"

(cont)

I ignore them and get back to my desk... i take a look back at the board and notice a black dot on the ground, kids started questioning what it was and my heart started RACING. One kid sniffed it and exclaimed "OH MY GOD, ITS POOP!!!!" at this point the class was laughing excessively, i put my head down on my desk and smelled FUMES coming out from below it, i looked down and there was SHIT smeared all over the tile floor and on the bottoms of my jeans.
I ran full speed out the door, walked home and ended up punching my dads laptop on the way in and breaking the screen, he still isn't home, its gonna be hell when he sees it. I can honestly say im dropping out of school and enlisting in the marines, im NEVER showing my face at high school again. I mean it doesn't matter anyway, my GPA is 1.2 and im a 19 year old sophomore.

At least I can still vote Trump.

Now this is some lib-style edginess

We are all voting for her moron

Did you hear about Hillary's e-mails?

Stop being so intolerant bigots.

Hillary is the most logical choice for POTUS she will help lead the white race back to supremacy, she said it herself that the super predators (negros) need to be brought to heel (like dogs)

Please vote for Hillary in november

>You should all be ashamed of yourselves, you fat lazy pig sitting at home safe behind your keyboards. None of you would do anything in real life.

I said the same thing about you!

you are all so mean, dont you have jobs or a life?

The authorities, young buck? I will authorize my dick in your ear, fag.

>I've reported this place to the authorities
>see flag

this is meant to be real time so none of you racists can even reply to me or apologize for what you do.

i hope you get locked up.

k̶̘͈̝̟ͯ̎ͮį̲̙͇̭͕̘͙̺̳̜̫͓̭̖̩̖̉̏̆͋̊̐ͧ̀͡ͅl̛̒͌̏̓͑͏̢͎̥͔̼̟͍̠l̨̡̤̞̘͙̪̰͍̫̝̩̘̩̿̍̎ͅ ͂ͤ̑͒̈́̍̔̔ͧͯ̊͆ͫͣ̚҉̨̨̲̪̬̮̞͕̰̝͇̹̥͓̖͉̺̪͇͢͟y̡̢̝͉͖ͮ̎̅̿ͭ̚ͅo̸̳̺̱̰̠̖̙̹̪̣͚̣̞͚͈̖͑ͭ̉̉̓͐̊̅͒ͪ̏̚͜͠u̬̗͖̹̙̟̹̱̮̲̳̖̭͉͕̻̮͙͎ͬ͛̓́̒̂̿͊̏̇̂̅͌͝͡͡͠ŗ̶̵͔̪͙̜̯̗̥͉̠̳̞ͪ́̃ͭ̆ͫ͊͢͝s̢̺̯͉͎̻̘͕͈͕͉̜̱̏̎̇̂͌͋ͨͫ́͊̀̕͜͠ȩ̫̦̹̤̥̠͙̪͍̱͓̙̭͕͖̘ͭ͛̇̏͗͑̋̽ͪ̑ͧ̓ͤͭͦ͗̾͑͝͡l̢̛͊ͪ͗̊͏̧҉̻͖̺̫͔̲̜̫̲̥f̡̛͔͎͉̹̲͓̝̭͇̭͙̖̟̘̦̬͗̏͋͌̎̋͒̓͒̔͗͂ͪͧͧ̽̚

>#imwithher

because she's the only candidate who will keep blacks and spics in line.

HEY M8 BIN THAT KNIFE
MUDSHITBRIT
irl i would bust your faggot yellow teeth into little pieces. and you know it faggot.

What are you talking about? We hate Muslimes, kikes, and niggers, but we love Hillary Clinton! Hillary 2016!

Go back to your containment site tumblretard

This pretty much sums it up.
In detail, why the authorities did not intervene sooner

Why do you want to censor us when you are worse?

You fucking asshole... We are voting for Hillary... You got the wrong board!!

The real enemy is /r/thedonald... Reddit hackers are spreading racism everywhere! Please report them.

HEIL HILLARY!

@xue4HjmW
that word is ableist. check your privilege.

@s/bk9VVn
antisimetic, islamofobic and racist. you are why people are so itonlerant.

niggers gonna get wrektd when Ms Clinton is president

You are just mad you Drumpf is going to lose come November.

youtube.com/watch?v=tgigHeFyN5g&feature=youtu.bee

Good I lobe being ableist

>Reported to the authorities.

JIDF left awhile ago.

braindead mudshitbrit cant even fucking link to another poster correctly.

who the fuck uses @ on this fucking site?
shows how can god damn dumb you are.

isnt it pray time britboi? londonstain
britianstain

YOU LOST IT ALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH yellow toothed cunt.

>im voting for hillary

in the uk? no, stop trying shill

@pGiaBGY3 The authoraties will see you soon.

Good luck lil nigga

>those tabs

Clinton will bring a new age of white supremacy, fuck drumpf.

Hiel Hillary I'm with her!

>can't even spell authorities

>The amount of hate speech in this place is unacceptable
Way to go. Torch that goddamn 1st amendment YOU FUCKING COMMIE

@f21hzjJM

hate speech is not free speech

Thank you for correcting the record, Mohammed.
Allahu Akbar.

>Calls us bigots
>Wants to censor everything he doesn't agree with

Fuck blacks!

Hillary will make the white race proud!

Heil Hillary 2016!

TOP FUCKING KEK!

>Does it say Sup Forums.co.uk?
DIDN'T THINK SO, FAGGOT!

We don't have sharia law here, m8... Get fucked.

Fuck off shill.