Do you guys think if you had more sex you would have better opinions on politics?

Do you guys think if you had more sex you would have better opinions on politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/glynTpbhtdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Implying Liking Hillary is bad.
Yeah. Fuck off Leaf.

>implying an opinion can be good or bad

Having more sex means one of two things:
>you're a degenerate faggot, and your politics are probably shit. dude weed lmao.
or
>you have a good gf in a good monogamous relationship, in which case you're already right wing most likely

if it's the second, then yea, your politics will be pretty lit senpai.

Cucks really out in force today. Watching from the closet isn't sex friendo

what does this image mean

Congrats, leaf... This could possibly be one of the most retarded things I've ever read on here...

I don't think opinions can be "better or worse". Then again, it's a fucking leaf baiting.

youtu.be/glynTpbhtdI

It's the back cover to 'In the Court of the Crimson King'.

As to its meaning you would have to look into the significance of those hand gestures.

opinions are just words and the notion that you can divine political truths from a biological act shows how utterly retarded and you are

Hillary approves of people making their own choices regarding their sex lives, faggot. Of course a drumpfster like you wouldn't understand it.

I don't want to be a Trump supporter though

I am married to a beautiful blue eyed, blonde haired woman who isn't fat but has nice hips.

Fuck off, LEAF.

>better opinions
Wew, lad, think for yourself instead of letting the media tell you what opinion is good

THE LEAF

Kill yourself OP.

I have a lot of sex and it makes no difference on my political opinion.

If anything, it just makes me more anti women, because I realize how hyped pussy is. It ain't worth much.

fuck politics, its all a joke. fuck everything, worlds fucked, just have fun

oh no they disagree with my point of view, quick how should i react?
( ) Shout bigoted racist
( ) Blame lack of sex

Always the same shit

So I like Hillary because of my sexual inadequacies? I finally know what to do for my thesis now.

Two in the pink one in the stink?

Not any more.

Do you think if you sucked less dick you might be able to make a better OP?