So, I'm curious. Why are you voting for Trump?

So, I'm curious. Why are you voting for Trump?

Lower taxes

National right to carry

I liked The Apprentice

Because I'm black and I've seen firsthand what democrat "help" does.

I'm not. He flip-flopped on deportations. I'll stay home.

Kek

Were some tattoos covered up in that pic?

Because I want to do something right in my life for once before I kill myself.

I'm voting Hillary because I know she is the best choice for the white race.

To help normalize and legitimize white identity politics, and to help Europeans gain a group consciousness to avoid demographic meta-death.

For me, there are no other short-term goals but the survival of our people and our way of life. Trump is not perfect, but he is far better on those issues.

we vote for Hilldawg, you idiot. Nobody is better at wrecking mudslimes than her. Nobody.

Hillareich '16!

that's a man, baby

What do flip flops have to do with deportation?

Lower in what way?

What have they done that made you think that way?

Wait, you're voting for the guy that has promised to give you the exact opposite of both the points?

1 out of 3 shitposters are genuine retards. The guy above you posted a hot ass with his troll. The guy below you gave an answer that made some sort of minimal sense. Guess what you are?

The retard.

he doesn't have a vagina

He wants to put women in the kitchen.

Welfare systems that have created a culture of laziness.

because i'll never get a girl with an ass like that

Can you explain what you mean in more detail or at least provide some other information? I don't really understand what you mean.

I'm voting against Hillary.

I'm not. Thanks for posting the nice ass, though.

Who in there right mind would vote for him I'm a hilldog

He means before trump said he was 100% for deportation and wall, and now he's said he is willing to negotiate

How have they done that?

This picture is disgusting.

I support Trump for him being against "the establishment", but I can't vote for him, not a US citizen.

Post "What CNN don't want you to see" in these obvious newfag threads.

i want to see the world burn. i could care less about the illegals, the rapes, the killings, i just want my fellow millennials to burn to have all the power they gained through crying and feelings be taken away. i dont care if i'm caught in the crossfire i will laugh till the very end. also trump has a decent tax plan i guess.

i legitimately just want to see the world burn. i love memes and their destructive capabilities. they drive people to suicide, inspire political revolutions, and make us feel feels.

ill be called a shill but i dont give a fuck, i want to be around for the end of the world. i think it will be mayhem with either candidate, but trump edges out clinton in the crazy column so he's my guy.

I'm voting PAN.

Have you seen the alternative?

Better?

How would that help the US?

He's the last hope we have left to finally address immigration. That is my number one issue. Everything else is secondary to that.

If Hillary wind the floodgates will open and Ametica as we once knew it is doomed

He just told you, you fucking retard.
The entitlement system was made to be taken advantage of, that's how you can make $78000 a year without getting off your ass solely from welfare.

Why do you guys feel that way about the US?

Remember that episode where he flew a helicopter over the lemonade stands the teams were running.

>Oh, no, look at how terrible their set-up is

Was a helicopter really necessary to survey the stands? How much extra information did the bird eye view provide?

Are u mad? Nobody here wants Drumpf as a president. This board is white-nazi pro-Hillary board.

Why do you think he's better?

NORMIES COME HERE

How does immigration hurt the US?

So, I'm curious. Where will you run to once we become Mexico 2.0?

Because JournoList has convinced me they hate him, so he's got that going for him.

How are you sure that is what's happening?

Hillary embodies the downfall of the western world, no matter how much retarded crap comes flying out of Trump's cunt mouth I could never vote for Shillary. Hopefully this marks a turning point, even if Hillary wins this election reveals a massive divide between the American media/establishment and the public

I was going to vote for him back a few months ago.

I wanted an outsider to come in and start kicking ass and tearing down the party establishment.

But then he just got too retarded for my taste. Like when he suggested that the US could default on part of its debt, or when he questioned US commitment to NATO countries.

And that whole thing with him criticizing the gold star family really revealed some blind stupidity. I'm not even a politician, and I'm smart enough to say something like this: "I'm sorry for the loss of your son, but I'm uncomfortable with the fact that you're using his death for partisan political purposes." If he had just said it that way, nobody could have touched him for it. But he just doesn't have the talent for figuring out how to say things the right way. That's a pretty devastating defect for a president to have.

Is that your only reason?

I'm voting for hillary #QueenOfPol

Do you think Trump could fix that?

>you have to go back
>well, only some of you

That's interesting. How did you think he would tear down the party establishment?

Get some underwear that fits, porky.

C'mon, a little chub in the right places is nice sometimes.

Because the democrat state of mind is insane and it just plain doesn't work long term.

Advocating for millions of illegal immigrants who leech from the system by not being able to tax their income but allowing them all of our emergency social and health services.

Advocating for millions of barbarians from a hateful culture than is incompatible to ours to be given sanctuary in our country to flood our infrastructures beyond capacity.

I think Liberals mean well but they go about it in ludicrous ways that often backfire.

because its 2016

I cannot deny that while telling the truth.

Why would I need another reason?

Are you sure that their platform would work out like that?

Going to need a source on that.

Because I hate niggers and spics, just like Donald.

Have you considered every possible reason as to why you would vote for him?

ill vote for whoever if i get to make out with that girl's butthole

Trump want's to secure US interests, not the globalist interests. That's good for everyone.

Saved on Sup Forums, sorry.

Why do you hate them?

You sure do ask a lot of fucking questions

Gary Johnson is more anti-gun than Trump.
The Libertarian VP is even more anti-gun. Sad how the Libertarian party has fallen.

>Why do you hate them?

Because I'm a "spiritual" libertarian who realizes that you will never have a free state until you are ready for it culturally. As of right now, we live in a time of pure cultural Marxism and unsurprisingly, people are clamoring for more and more government in all sections of their lives. Trump represents a rejection of cultural Marxism, towards one of cultural conservatism (no political correctness, objective thinking, reason before feelings, do as you wish so long as you accept the consequences for your decisions). Moving society towards cultural conservatism will build a movement towards spirituality which will turns people's attentions back towards finding morality outside of government, rather than within it. Freedom proliferates itself.

Half of your answers are questions. Fuck yourself OP.
Sage

>OP pic a dude

hahahaha

How does Trump support US interests more than Hillary?

It's the only way I can get answers.

Because he was the only candidate that seemed to be filled with the anger we had after the Pulse nightclub terror attack.

I'm sick of liberals pretending to have the gay community's back. We only count to them when they want votes/money.

#maga

Probably not, but considering how powerful the Inner Party now is, and how close they are to turning not just my country but the entire world into an Orwellian dystopia, there's very little that's more important than throwing one big orange combover-sporting monkey wrench into their plans.

>repeating lies
>believing them? or believing you are 'creating reality' by repeating them on your korean basketweaving forum?

I only vote for winners.

fuck off faggot, you can't bump your own thread with tits. this isn't Sup Forums and no one gives a shit what you want to know or why

PUFFY
U
F
F
Y

kek wills it.

Here, finally, is the real response to Perle, Feith, Wolfowitz, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Bush.

Because the Democratic party is corrupt and has failed in respect to American foreign policy. They don't have their finger on the pulse of the nation and have nothing but contempt for the majority of it's people.

Do you think morality and spirituality are what a majority of Americans care about, and why do you think Trump can actually bring that change about?

How are you so sure that Trump will support the gay community if he gets elected?

Why do you think that's the best option?

>7520 (OP)
>This pic
thats not a guy user, sorry to disappoint you

Because him being against radical Islam is already pro-gay. Hillary is going to bring in more people how support and participate in the killing of gays. It's not hard to see man

wrong

Well, I'm trying to have a politically orientated conversation, and this being an image board, I posted images. How is that wrong?

Nothing is certain but I've paid attention to politics for many years and I believe that their end goal goes against all my beliefs. I don't want special treatment for any group, I want individual merit to be valued above all else. I want the complete reform of the welfare state and the government to be cut in half. We spend too much money on worthless human beings who are given as much opportunity as anyone else. We need to cultivate a culture of strong values and work ethic, not just say "hey anything goes now, everyone is good and equal now be nice and get along"

I can't stand Hillary who panders to every minority group she can and tries to paint every conservative as some racist idiot bigot so that it's a fucking crime to admit you don't agree with mainstream opinions which are fed to the general populous 24/7. The left make it seem like we're a group of hateful monsters blind with rage when we really just want the best for our family and our communities and our country. No we can't have that we must label them as racist and bigoted so we can just dismiss their opinions and facts and also so people will side with us to show everyone just how not racist and educated they are.

Do you think the Republican Party does?

Supreme Court noms, gun rights, illegal immigration, leftism.

Why do you think Hillary is going to do that?

I'm a national libertarian and Johnson falls extremely short on the national part. Trump is weak on the NSA but that's really the only real gripe when comparing him to Johnson.

OP IS A FUCKING JOURNALIST YOU IDIOTS

Thanks for putting that much thought into the conversation. I have a few questions though, if you're still here.

> I want the complete reform of the welfare state

How do you think a Welfare reform would help? Wouldn't that destroy the families that rely on the food stamps and other services from getting help they need?

> and the government to be cut in half.

That would mean the loss of huge numbers of jobs. Among other things, wouldn't it devastate not only our economy but our National Security?

>who are given as much opportunity as anyone else

What makes you so sure that everyone has the same amount of opportunity?

>We need to cultivate a culture of strong values and work ethic

I totally agree with that.

>I can't stand Hillary who panders to every minority group she can

She is trying to win their votes, isn't she?

Holy fuck can you even be serious?

Trump is all across the board. He says one thing one day and one thing the next, he has no idea what's going on by his own admission.

Is Trump pro gun? Might depend on what he had for lunch and how long his willy has been dried from what I can see, it's anyones guess. Trump knows people hate the establishment so he roasts them (and they deserve it) but he clearly has no idea what he'd actually do if he won.

Is Johnson pro gun? Absolutely without a doubt until you pry his cold dead fingers off it.

I'm actually a carpenter/GC's assistant