I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF THESE CHINKS

I swear to God if I see one more fucking chink I am going to go on a shooting spree. Our country has been literally flooded with these greedy, pseudo-Jewish, money-clinging, disgusting, rude, ground-spitting rodents.

>They outbid all our house auctions with their outrageous amounts of wealth they gain back in China with sweatshops.
>They invade our country in order to "study" here, only to enrol in some phoney "university" deliberately established to allow them to get student visas. Then they get permanent residency a couple years later, then after that, fucking citizenship.

>They subdivide our houses into tiny little hovels for maximum profit, turning once-pleasant white suburban streets with 1/4 acre sections into dingy, third-world Chinkey hellholes with Hong Kong-style flats.

>They colonise our cities and erect their Ninth World-looking Chinese signs, selling their knock-off Chinese-made goods with their Chinese staff.

DEPORTATION FORCE WHEN?!

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-lets-child-pee-bag-6166591
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most famous person that most people know worldwide is Lorde and she is with a Chinese guy. That is real reason why you hate the Chinese.

there are thousands of chinks on here too

Lorde is a fucking moronic cumbucket with no self-worth. She is literally worse than trash. Her gook boyfriend just makes her look like even more of a retard. She's an embarrassment to our country

I never see them. There's maybe the occasional Vietnamese or Hong Kongese but that's about it. Unless there are shitloads of Chinese using VPN's to lurk these boards, but I doubt it

Just fuck their wives and beat them up after. Ive done that a few times. Although, a chick bitch will clinge to you afterwards.

dafuq.

how.

why.

is he some billionaire heir or something?

But user that's I-N-C-E-N-C-I-T-I-V-E
You faggots chose your cuck pinko SJW government, now enjoy the fruits of your labor

Tell me about it. The same suicidal mass-immigration policies of the leftist government from 8-years ago are STILL being continued by the cuckservatives in power. Fucking kill me now.

I never understood why nice, rich, clean white countries ever felt that they needed to sell their country away to rich chinks. And now you can't get rid of these locusts and your house costs > a million dollars.

they undercut technical wages of the educated classes, Asian immigration is never going to stop.

The chinese are conquering the world without bloodshed.

I have an immense respect for that.

This.

Mainlanders are the fucking worst. Singaporeans are fine; they're pretty much honorary white since they're civilized. A bit like orginial Hong Kongers. But yeah mainland Chinese have no manners and are incredibly greedy.

>whites getting BTFO

OP why you racist? we own you and you're people chinese will destroy white

They probably need it though since the brain-dead whites of my country can't see the trees for the forest and refuse to have enough children to maintain a replacment birthrate. If third world immigration was stopped, we would collapse within a few years. Case in point; all the doctors and nurses in the cities are Filipinos, Chinese, Indians etc. Whites are dying out.

There's plenty of bloodshed in their own country though, but then again there's a billion of those fuckers.

That is honestly the most disgusting fucking thing I have ever seen. Fuck you.

>why nice, rich, clean white countries ever felt that they needed to sell their country away to rich chinks.

cos they paid.

chinese maybe be filthy, greedy and uncivilized squints, but they do have a remarkable knack for long term planning.

what a savage

>MUH 5000 YEAR CULTURE

LOL CHONKS

>Finn
>"Yeah those Asians are terrible"

same

You mean they like to hide their wealth in foreign properties?

>mfw when i realize halfway through that this faggot hipster millennial sadistic shitchink is missing his left arm.

i hope it hurt when you lost it. hope it hurts still.

Finally a thread I can post in!

Hi.

Hong Kongers are god tier and proof of the superiority of English common law tradition. Under British or American rule given assimilation, Chinese are people. Under their own rule they are disgusting psychopathic criminals who poison baby formula and leave trap-doors in sidewalks.

God i love this. Thank you

The dude probably ate his arm too

>I never see them
They're actually posting under a Canadian flag.

this video is so much worse because his head is deformed and he's missing an arm

>MUH EQUALITY

Sounds like you hate capitalism more than you hate asians.

yes

but more importantly that they
a) saw that those properties where undervalued
b) understood that the more they buy up in specific areas, the higher the price will rise of the value of each property
c) are just so goddam filthy rich cos they exploit the fk out of the stupid and disenfranchised chinese people

I like you.

Occasionally I see retards posing her shit on my trolling normiebooks and she does the "i wont use punctuation cause that makes me cool" shit. Fucking obnoxious. You can tell she spends like 20 minutes trying to figure out the right way to phrase it

Too true. You can see the difference between Hong Kong (aka British) and Chink manners when you cross the border. Honk Kong has basic civility; the minute you get into Shenzhen and Guangdong it's a jungle.

As an aside, it's funny how the Chinese twenty years ago were all "muh British imperialism stole HK" and now they're literally invading the sovereign territory of other countries, i.e. Spratly islands. Fucking hypocrites

m8 soon you nu-male faggot and white nymphomaniac whore vote hillary

You'll get what you want soon enough
A spic/nigger majority country

and then it will crumble to shit like
every other spic/nigger majority country

8 year of hillary presidency make this real

australia is 80% white population

How dare think yourself better than him?

you only got 60% white and your women date black and so many men turn homosexual

Lol I hate people like that. Pretentious as fuck. they're always shitlibs too

This is why government needs to enact incentives for white reproduction. But we'll never get that because "native NZ reprduction" will come to mean "maori" so they'll just get even more money for popping out retarded niglets like they already do.

Saying the word "white" is racist if it's it's used in a positive sense

Lol, Canada China what's the difference.

They're alright where I live. They obey the law, work hard, integrate. The problem is with the Pakis and Gypsies.

It's over Australia,

Apples and oranges. The Nansha islands barely existed, and they certainly weren't populated. HK was literally taken at the barrel of a cannon.

Instead of blaming chinks, why dont you blame the people allowing them to buy houses in full cash, without checking the source?

Why are phoney universities allowed to be set up?

Why are your governers allowing enclaves to be built?

You should be asking these questions instead

>A spic/nigger majority country
>and then it will crumble to shit like
>every other spic/nigger majority country

truth.

pretty fking hilarious when you think about it.

sucks for you, muricans.

Never mind equality, the modern woman can't even cook.

Do you like Jet?

Come on guys, let's be a little more tolerant and accepting. Diversity is a strength

Niggas can't be complaining when the Chinese are lording it up in Africa.

Same. You know they're always libs because you can feel from the post just how much they want people to know that they're "so chill", "rl cool" and "2 cool bzy 4 dat punk2asian shit"

People on the right typically don't have such massive self-esteem and insecurity issues

sick fuck

That bad huh?

Oh well, I welcome them into my country and continent with open arms.

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”

Send them China and send them now.

Probably because you have 60 million people. Even if only 20,000 come here it is still a huge imapact for our country of 4 million, especially since they tend to (like all other immigrant groups) cluster in small colonies. They can basically chinkify a whole neighbourhood.

We do, but the cucks in the government call us racist and refuse to make laws against foreign ownership and student visa abuse.

i know what a bunch of total faggots am i right or what

Jesus that's terrifying

>he thinks HIS Chinese problem is bad

Our third largest city is literally unlivable for Canadians because the Chinese expats have bought up all the property and raised the value of an average home in Vancouver to $3 million.

And our retarded prime minister has agreed to double Chinese visas in exchange for filthy chink money

Haha stupid western dog. How does it feel now your on the other end of the stick we chinese have been fucked way too long by you gweilos. You never witnessed china at the height of its power but in this life time you will. Face it the era of the whiteman is coming to an end, your people is fractured and, more and more 3rd worlders flood your countries while we get stronger by the day.

So fucking what? So was Tibet, but you don't hear Chinese talking about that.

We won fair and square. We had superior technology and firepower, while the chinks had little junk boats. That's how war works. It was in Britain's trade interests to open up the Chinese market, and China got BTFO in the process.

Don't pretend China won't use force if it's in their interests.

Will you trade Mexicans for chinks, kiwi?

Maybe they like to think about the future instead of the past.

>shit on burberry

im ok with this

plus ill be damned if i blame a grandmother for helping her infant grandson take a shit.

BOW DOWN TO YOUR OWNERS.

errbody knows asians can't poo in the loo.

The only exception is Based Winston

But guyyyssss east asians are based and totally the equal of whites and you should marry and breed with their women only.

Yeah but, who voted him in? desu senpai, should just let libs do what they want for a while. When reality sets in and they realise third world scum bring third world problems, they'll wake the fuck up.

Auckland is completely fucked. It is just one giant bubble ready to pop and when it does pop the whole country is going to sink into recession for a decade.
Forget about Chong Ki forget about Little Andy they are both screwing this country for their own venal narcissistic interests.
>t JAFA

So tell all your lefty friends to vote Winston instead of meme parties like the greens

The shoe is now on the other foot. Superior ability was used to raise islands from the ocean and superior will will defend them when the time comes. That's war as you said.

Are ching chongs really that bad in Aus/NZ?????

lel get gud lazy cumskin

They are fucking terrible mate almost as bad as white middle class urbanite liberals.

WHY ARE HOUSING PRICES SO FUCKING HIGH REEEEEEE

How am I meant to move out in Sydney when they charge a fucking arm and a leg for rent? And all those domain articles on facebook say it's not a bubble due to pop soon either.

>implying the conservatives weren't the biggest Chinese cocksuckers of all times

Harper gave Chinese companies like a hundred year lease on areas of the oil sands.

Our parties are all fucking stupid.

Get fucked NZs.

Maybe if you fucked sheep less you can get something done

i hope he paid for that

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-lets-child-pee-bag-6166591

Spoken like someone without a chinese locust problem. That's not an infant, he's clearly old enough to use a toilet. And if a child is too young to use a toilet he should wear diapers, like civilised children do.

The fact is they choose to do it in public because there's no concept of modesty where they grew up.

I voted for Harper but I think I will vote for Trudeau when he is up for reelection. He's a demonstrated ally at this point.

Fuck you and fuck off oxygen thief we didn't need your chink ass before and we don't need it now.

>prison colony fag that hanzo took his oneitis

kys crocodile hunter

just assume every canadian flag is a chink

canada is the most popular proxy and we have fuck loads of chinamen already living here.

i thought she was going to lose a couple of fingers

CUNTS

It's time to actually get organised and start fucking with ANZ politics

1. House prices are too fucking high
2. Rampant Chinese investment is cucking our future
3. Unfettered legal migration from muslim areas must be stopped

Malcolm is selling this country

it's a good thing they pixellated out the shit heap. otherwise i'd be offended

only like 30% of our population voted for him

Think about it this way. We have 4.5 million people. Our biggest city, Auckland, has about one million people. Chinese alone, not including other Asians or HK'ers etc, make up about 200,000 people.

That's fucking yuge.

Pic related. It's a picture of one of the country's most important streets (Dominion Road), now almost completely colonised by Chinese.

that tiddly with lorde is among the ugliest specimens i have ever seen,,,,,,why oh why do yo let your country [ possibly the most beautiful i have ever visited ] become over run by a race who's proud boast is '' we are the new jews'' , when does it stop , when will you stop it

There was a reason the US didn't allow them to have citizenship.

>Racist
>Xenophobe
>Bigot

the most famous person that people know worldwide is michael jackson, lorde could be the most known whos currently living

Sorry forgot pic

Damn when did they all come? I visited Auckland in the early 2000s and I don't remember seeing that many asians

Tbh I kind of want Chinese food now

Global capitalism and democracy are compeltely opposed imo

Things started getting really bad around about then.

Chinese are amongst the worst, but we've also got shitloads of poo-in-loo's, ragheads, and mudslimes as well.

We're fucked.

They aren't even citizens they just buy permanent residency.

cracka that's nothing. Just wait until you can't go anywhere without knowing mandarin. The non chinese here can't stop bitching about it.