OFFICIAL CNN WELCOME THREAD

Hey CNN and welcome to Sup Forums.

I'm sure most of you are first timers to this site and don't really know what it's about or what we do here - you heard us mentioned as being something called 'alt-right' and probably clicked that link to check us out.

Here's the deal:

Anything goes here. We allow for people to have different opinions and ideas about how the world should work. Some are serious, some are just jokes.

The question you should ask yourself as you browse is: Is it wrong to question if 6 million jews really died in the holocaust? Is it wrong to question how our government and corporations cooperate so well with each other that the taxpayers are screwed out of trillions when the economy tanks and the government borrows money to bail them out - all while the taxpayer still has their underwater mortgage and is forclosed on. Is it wrong to admit that there is some truth to racial stereotypes?

Also, one last question: Did you know that there were Israelis that celebrated during 9/11 as well as Muslims? Do the research, it's true.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JohnRiversToo/status/768259908353437696
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill all the muslims you mean?
Right cnn
r-right?

Why is there a nigger attempting to molest a mooslam and a chink in your picture??

that pic has to be the funniest to come out of the hillary camp, she has my vote as long as she puts those super predators in place #ImWithHer

I don't know where to post this. I'm a producer at CNN. We are pretty much told to never report anything that may make Hillary look bad. We are straigh up told to ignore negative reports.

Fuck off shill stop trying to slide pro hill supporters

post this instead

twitter.com/JohnRiversToo/status/768259908353437696

Joe Bidens thoughts on white genocide.

can we rape them yet? my dick is getting anxious

i'm 100% with her and already donated $1,000 to her campaign?

will you match me?

>w/
>ALL CAPS WORDS
piece of paper >>> trash

Welcome CNN!!! This is the realm of our Queen of the Alt-Right!!! #ImWithHer

>Is it wrong to question if 6 million jews really died in the holocaust?

"There's a second thing in that black box…an unrelenting stream of immigration. Non-stop…non-stop. Folks like me, who were Caucasian of European descent, for the first time, in 2017, will be in the absolute minority in the United States of America. Absolute minority…fewer than 50% of the people in America, from then and on, will be white European stock. That's not a bad thing, that's a…that's a source of our strength." – Jewish Vice President Joe Biden, in a speech at the State Department luncheon for Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, June 28, 2016

Joe Biden: "Whites will be a Minority in US by 2017 - and that's a good Thing"

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

CNN does not have a barometer for comedic banter.

We know

Do you ever feel like you're playing that game from the guy who made papers please where you choose which articles you report?

He was redpilled? Strange that they haven't tried erasing him from history

You better start learning Norwegian.

didnt his child 'disappear'? that probably shut him up real fast.

Kek blesses this post.