/asean/ - Maggi Kari Edition

Have been too long since I had Maggi kari, chicken still fucking sucks but damn is asam laksa and kari nice. 10/10 nostalgia value aside from Ibumie which I grew up from the two.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fANzpEMaccM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too early. Why are you awake?

I'd always wake up at this time of the day so I can do things slow before college stuff even though there's nothing today, might as well continue so as to not ruin the schedules.

Wisdom tooth is being a bitch pain in the mouth. I can’t wait to pull it out like what I did to my right side.

At what age do you have this agony from them? Approaching 20 soon and if it's down the line, am a bit worried because I'm terrible with pain.

Good routine. My eco professor before wakes up at 4 am sharp to do her make up.

Depends on person to person. Some still crowning until past 30. I believe it is more painful if its impacted and requires oral surgery. Mine is growing out straight but is still painful.

I wish I could cook something more than just instant noodles but even that would trigger my mom and aunt who live with me, they'll always complain about the noise or smell even if there's no smell like just boiling pasta or any other packet noodles before mixing them in pre-made sauces for microwaving. Happened several times already where they would complain about the smell of cheese when there hasn't been any in the refrigerator for cooking for the past 3 months.

>Maggi
Indomie is the king of mie

Even my dad suspects that they just hate me cooking while they're asleep or something because he doesn't smell anything at all, not even the smell of cooking oil.

So is Pepsi but a change to 7UP, Sprite or Mountain Dew would be fine too, wouldn't it? Besides, I prefer Indomie dried rather than souped- Maggi's best for that cheap taste that I love.

hello Pagpags.
how much would it cost to have a poor grill in your country make (some white girl's) baby?
or like a half theirs, half mine baby. for reference?

Maggi is from Switzerland. Can't you people come up with anything on your own? Look at Japan and Korea, they have their own businesses and ideas. Come on you guys are Asians too. You're supposed to be smart. Act like it.

Does dried squid counts?

And you guys were supposed to be a world superpower the world should envy, respect, love, fear and admire but instead, now you're a meme for being reverse-colonized. How far your country has fallen since the times of 1871 to the 1990s.

t. Chinese migrant

Why do you keep burning down Europe?

>Starting a /asean/ with food in the Op

Hallo waar is de rijsttafel??? :D:D:D:d:D

>Big guy on the left
>Small girl on the right
Huh?

I wonder what kind of torture the dutch made in the past that won't let us having good nutrition to grow up.

Henlo asean

From SkycraperCity:

>A friend of mine who works for QR confirmed with me moments ago that it'll be a triangular. DOH-DVO-CEB-DOH. He's pretty accurate usually with QR stuff cause he works in Doha. I'm just happy that both Davao and Cebu will benefit. I credit this to the "Duterte Effect" as well as the Beauty of our Country.
>I credit this to the "Duterte Effect" as well as the Beauty of our Country.
>"Duterte Effect"

I know this was posted in a Davao thread, but what's with SkyscraperCity, OFWs, and support for Duterte?

Very cheap,

Selamat pagi. How's Sakura Matsuri?

Dutdut/marcos paid shill fake news army is targeting ofws

Why OFWs in particular? Also, it seems it's not just trolls: according to surveys, OFWs are among the groups with the highest approval of him.

Stock jatuh
Btc jatuh
Palm oil jatuh
Hahhahah semua jatuh
Masa tengok chart mata kuyu

Money and spending power
Approval is always questionable
Also I think ofws are getting pressed about all of the work bans and the customs being even more shitty these days

Imagine only having facebook feed thats full of dutdut and marcos bullshit "good" news as your source
The brainwashing is real

Which is odd since Dutdut implemented that OFW deployment ban in Kuwait. Instead OFWs still love him. Shouldn't they hate him for him messing with heir jobs?

I dont about if they love him

But they are angry about it thats why his paid shill army are trying to appease them, damage control and spreading bullshit on ofw stuff on facebook

Also, is it me, or are most of his trolls Cebuano? It seems a disproportionate amount of his trolls appear to be from the Visayas. Luzon, not so much.

This happened in hongkong apperantly every after a Mass which is the largest flip gathering there
"Officials" will go there to literally preach about "muh Davao and shet" to them

Binay also did this during the election

So masses in Hong Kong are Dutdut propaganda now?

Funny enough most of the OFW abuse and death news lately are people from the visayas
That girl who was found in the freezer.

I think they are also damage controlling that with no less than his court jester Cayetano appearing sympathetic to the girls cassket when it was delivered here

They infiltrate it every after mass they will preach about him

Ofws are the most vunerable when it comes to brainwashing along side rural folk

>Ofws are the most vunerable
Why?

Why does Dutdut resport to propaganda anyway? None of the post-Marcos presidents did that. Are they really desperate to make him popular? Since if people still like him, there's really no need to do. Such pandering could end up backfiring in the long run.

I mean fake news

Isolation and

Aquino, Arroyo, Erap, Ramos, and Cory never resorted to fake news though. Why Dutdut? Is he paranoid or something?

Marcos bullshit plus thier version of "federalism"

I think thats the end game

"if we make enough people believe in something, then it can come true"

'tagalogs' and 'bisaya' are subhumans

I am 20 and it hurts

mazel tov!

All stand for the /ASEAN/ national anthem.

youtu.be/fANzpEMaccM
Miyo! Tokai no sora akete, Kyokujitsu takaku kagayakeba, Tenchi no seiki hatsuratsu to. Kibo wa odoru Oyamashima.

"SP"
>Still here

"Ilocanos" Represent!

Gimigayo :---DDDDDDDDD

Top historical anime ops.

Gonna have job test. Wish me luck, bros.

you don't need luck user,I know you can do it!

job test? you mean interview? inb4 failing either way.

good luck anyway user, hope you win.

Like a surrogate mother? Just go for Russians desu. There’s this rich local gay dude here who owns a perfume company and got Russian baby makers carry his babies. I think he has 3 sets of twins now lmao

enjoy ur cancer

Bad taste. Look at this.

what are ur thoughts on indomie noodles

will duterte have a death squad apprehend me at the border for shitposting his regime online?

best meji

They're okay but Lucky Me is still better.

I like them but I won't limit myself to them exclusively unlike some retards where who really do such things out of loyalty or some other shit.

Have not tried Maggi noodles before
Haven't had Lucky Me either
Same, big fan of Shin Ramyun as well

buat kering sedap
ni resipe aku

lembutkan mi
campur butter dengan perencah
panaskan kuali and masak fish cake or hotdog
masak telur
campurkan butter+perencah dan mi yang sudah dikeringkan

They don't sell Maggi noodles here: in fact, I'm not even sure if they're sold outside Malaysia/Singapore/Indonesia. Over here Maggi is known more for seasonings and flavorings than noodles (kind of like Knorr).

mi sedap > maggi > indomi
indomi taste too plastic if you cook in large batch

No garlic or onions? They're pretty good to use in too though I've never used butter given that my experience with scrambled eggs feeling kind of rubbery compared to other times when they turn cold which I assume was from using butter.

I know someone who lives and works in Hong Kong who often comes to Malaysia for holidays where he would buy boxes of them to send home.

I never add anything

i add sauces and eggs usually
but yeah they have a weird texture, they are some of the cheapest noodles here though ($1.49 for 5 packages)

ambik masa
ni cepat sikit siap dalam 3 minit termasuk masak hotdog.
Btw aku lupa sikit
campur butter+perencah dan mi yang sudah kering dalam kuali panas, kacau untuk 15 saat

They're sold here a lot and decently popular. Both the seasonings and the noodles.

put butter
taste much better than watery noodle

if you can try finding mi sedap instead
the sauce taste much better and the fried shallot doesnt have bad aftertaste like indomi

I dont think ive seen those before but I'll keep my eyes open.

they're sold here in supermarkets but has different packaging and probably don't taste as good like milo

thank you import stores

what about canada instant noodle?

see this, what do?

Walk past; you've got somewhere to be, don't you?

lift their mask from behind and say
"Putang ina bobo go back to work lazy"

we have an awful brand people buy called "Mr Noodle" and they taste like plastic
all our other ramen is imported, mainly chinese, korean and SEA, sometimes jap

hug him
JOLIBEE MASTER RACE

we just got one in our city, i have yet to try the chicken
everyone i know says it is amazing, coincidentally most of them are filipino

Guys, I have one question about Indonesian.

Is it necessary to use "adalah" in this sentence?
Ini adalah ibu saya.
Is it correct to write:
Ini ibu saya
without that "adalah"?

Thanks in advance!

burn him alive whit his shitty fastfood

I often always wonder for anything with mecha in it about the technicalities of where and how the pilots are seated such as mechs in Front Mission, Mobile Suit Gundam and all that. The torsos often look too slim and small to accommodate a human pilot, much less one adult sized. It's like how MGS5's Sahelanthropus has a cockpit large enough for a child-sized pilot to fit in.

Both are understandable, but using adalah is more correct grammatically.

Terima kasih!

I might be wrong on this since I'm not confident in my Malay/ Indon but the sentences reads pretty much as such:

Ini adalah ibu saya = This is my mother.
Ini ibu saya = This my mother (Or rather, "this my mum".)

>tfw no more chickenjoy, only chickensad

What does Philippines death squad looks like?

Hopefully not driving white pickup trucks with red diamonds.

Well, I was confused since some resources I have say that sentences like "saya wanita" are correct, but in other resources they demand that "adalah". I also tried to do a reversed Duolingo course, and in that case they seem to translate english sentences word by word, like "this is a woman"="ini adalah seorang wanita", so here they not only put "adalah" but also they imitate the English article "a" using "seorang", I think. I never know what is the correct Indonesian/Malay form, and what is an "emulation" of the English grammar.

Seriously its a combination of retired Police and military personnel
plus NPA rebel with some moro rebels in them

depends who is getting paid and who has their gun

To make you feel better, most of online teaching malay/indo are direct translations of english. Idk about Indo, but in malay I think Jawi (Pseudo-arab-persian malay writing) represent Malay writing and vowels better than Latinised/Romanised/Romaji/Rumi does. There's the E with different sounds, the ending A with A, ae, uh, uo sounds. etc.

And for the online troll version

Hmm, cheap raw material importation to Japan has been going on since after ww2. Is it really okay to say that only Japanese themselves rose to being a first world country? If this continues until 2019, our manufacturing industries would greatly suffer.

how do you like the direct?
mario tenis looks fun

Do they burn dead bodies with cow dung or concrete barrel into the sea?

>liking mi sedap
cmon man that shit filled with artificial flavors so much more you can get so thirsty like white girl craving BBC

Bahasa in daily life is more flexible in term of grammar tense as long as you put object before verb. Though the standard one is SVO.
"Adalah" is used in formal occasion, but in daily life, you can just put away "adalah."