Can we have a LGBTQ Sup Forumsack roll-call thread?

>inB4 OP is a faggot.
Any more LGBTQs that peruse and generally share Sup Forumss Sup Forumsicies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDahZzl3v84
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>being LGBTQ on Sup Forums
This is a pro-Hillary board, my friend. If she wins, these degenerate people will get to stay together and thus be removed from the gene pool, as they don't have to raise fake families.
Take your LGBTQ issues somewhere else.
#I'mWithHer

Pretty much believe all political beliefs in common with Sup Forums, own multiple firearms, and have a Rhodesian flag hanging on my wall though in the end I am gay...so yeah

This is good for the image of this board, 9Gag. We love faggits. CNN must see the truth.

Sa/k/uya?

Hello fellow faggots

Nope not him I don't own a single battle rifle.

I fucked a trap once. Not sure if that counts.

The only thing I'm Sup Forumsish about is Syrian refugees. I don't want 1mil of those dudes in my hood. They should just contain them in a giant camp of they're going to be here.

I'm pretty liberal for the most part but I'm against importing people who aren't.

I guess "Gay person with guns and a Rhodesian flag" is a pretty large demographic on here.

You're mentally ill, seek help.

There is no help. Might as well try to enjoy ourselves.

You forgot the plus. I like chickens.

Faggot Ass Nigga here I hate kikes

Well I also have a Gadsden flag, an American flag, and a Finnish WW2 style flag. I like my flags.

heres faggots you should like this
youtube.com/watch?v=CDahZzl3v84

Men on men is a no

Women on women is a yes :^)

This is what's going to happen to you

Sup Forums and /lgbt/ are official board-tans, OP - there's very few anons on one you won't find on the other

I'm bi.

Completely fucking hate the left these days.

Gay for trump here, fuck Islam

Women on women isn't even sex. It's just really weird wrestling.

I have no issue with gays or whatever but mutilating your genitals because you can't accept what you are is fucking disturbed. Just cross dress if that's what does it for you.

#my2cents

kek

My man and I are both for trump, strong and masculine, just with more cum in the ass.

Also, the left is the home of that puny whiny faggy bitch you always wanted to punch in the face.

I support trump and traditional values
I'm "racist" against ghetto trash. No matter the color

bi-cuious but could never date a dude that looks like a dude.. now a trap or tranny... Ill cross that bridge when I come to it..

I like boys. I know its degenerate behavior but I can't help it. Nobody's perfect.

Faggots

I'm a tranny and far right

Suck my feminine dick, faggots.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Homosexuality is degenerate.

>mental illness thread
take it to your containment board

>biggest fetish is self control and virtue
>most fags are degenerates with no self control
help

2D traps are okay, but 3D GBLTAIDSTDs need to hang.

>Caring about a book written by kikes

Explain what you mean by self control

Really made me think

How recent is this citation?

God did not create homosexuality, it's disgusting to Him.

Discipline, for example waking up early, eating a balanced diet, working out every day on the same time, this kind of thing. Yes that's a fetish because it extends into my sexual tastes.

Why only once user? I'm straight but would much rather date/fuck a trap than a (((woman))).

I really hope you swell dudes enjoy burning for eternity.

Oh right, because women are a Jewish invention made to trick you?

You can't use these silly excuses to justify disgusting homosexuality.

>tfw my biggest fetish is someone who is disciplined and virtuous is exposed to temptation and degeneracy, and they resist for a great deal of time until finally they give in and fuck like an animal

I'm a fucking homo, not a scene queen who visits gay bars nor am I camp. I would vote Trump, my man thinks he's an idiot but I'm gradually winning him over. Also, I fucking detest trannies as much as I detest mudslimes and would punch one in the face if I should ever encounter one.

I'm Christian too,Christ overturned the old Jewish laws, changed the game. Show me some New Testament hate, faggots.

Ahmed,it's 2016 for Allah's sake. It's ok to indulge in feminine benis. If she identifies as a woman then clearly I'm no homo.

That's not true, and not God's name. Homosexuality will condemn you.

Op's a faggot
kys

Fuck off you fucking homo Blaire White loving degenerate. Im going to hide this piece of shit thread.

Yeah I like self control even on sex, someone who treats everything like an art that needs to be honed into perfection.

Exercises, work, knowledge and of course sex.

Back to /lgbt/ cunts

Hell yeah, they should take that shit somewhere else

Lgbt is for flaming faggots and trannies.
/hm/ is for the lads

That's brazil you retarded bongstain, girls do the same thing and straight boys only dance in different fucking positions.

Brazil nigger culture caused this, not faggots.

>A literal fucking echo chamber thread
How's that 2% population going you degenerate cucks :)