GDI or NOD?

Taking it into virtual politics, which side do you guys believe was the 'good' side?

I'm with Kane, here

FOR KAAAANE

Been a long long time since I played any C&C. What was Kane's game anyway? Wasn't he seen as some sort of biblical reincarnation figure or something?

i forgot wtf he was trying to do in long run , but it was actually going to help everyone (besides the mutating shit) youre gonna have to go watch some videos on it

According to EA, he's an alien being or some sort of thing that got trapped on earth along side his brother Abel sometime in the stone age.

He killed Abel for some reason and secretly plotted to uplift humanity from the shadows.

His entire scheme eventually was to teleport himself and all of Nod back to wherever he came from.

naw dude thats the fuckin bullshit CnC4 and twilight , they completely spewed some bullshit story of kane in the end , i just ignore that part and focus more on the older storys not the latest from ea

Kane is literally THE Jew. NOD even uses Hebrew Letters and their Flag uses the Same Design as Israel..

GDI is Shit also.. Like in real Politics, both sides just fuck us.

Nod 100%

Kane fucked the brotherhood over. At lease GDI tried to bring stability.
Honestly the Scrins are probably the best of the 3. They fight for the betterment of their kind, as they should

>betterment of their kind
>a species of spacefaring Tiberium junkies shitting up planets to get their next fix

Kane is literally a Irish name, he's fighting against the Anglo, labelled a Terrorist.

GAAAAAY

That's the EA story, which butchers the original Westwood story.

Kane is a series of clones (which is how he keeps coming back from the dead) being controlled secretly by CABAL, which is an AI created from an alien relic.

This is all revealed in Firestorm, and is fucking cool as all hell. Then EA goes "LOL NOPE, RETCON. LISTEN TO OUR SHITTY STORYLINE INSTEAD"

Do you even Know what Tiberium allows you to do? When it comes to that Kane is absolutely Right since its Potential is Endless..

So whats so bad about spreading it Around and then harvest your Crops of Green Crystals that can literally used for almost ANYTHING.

They use it for resources. Heavy metals and energy.
They are bettering THEIR kind, the scrins, instead of screwing them over like GDI and Nod who screw over humans constantly.

Also, the Scrin's ORIGINAL goal was to terraform Earth so that it would kill off mankind, and have an atmosphere, and plant and animal life condusive to their own life. Tiberium was both a power source and a terraforming agent.

Kane/CABAL's goal was tricking mankind into thinking Tiberium was the secret to unlocking the next stage of evolution, and detonating tiberium warheads all over the planet.

When this plan was foiled and Kane was "killed", CABAL just decided to roboticize everyone and take over directly.

When that failed... ?????? (A legitimate sequel was never made, but it was hinted that Kane would be ressurected).

Global Defense Initiative all the way.
Tiberium was always toxic to humans, and NOD encouraged people to embrace it. Both sides used it to develop advanced tech and weapons, but only GDI contained it for the sake of the people.
When the Scrin came, Nod fanaticism made them go so far as to protect the alien towers, which were clearly a blight for humanity.

Also GDI units were always much better than the piles of ghetto shit Nod would scrape together.

nod infantry was always better though

That "legitimate sequel" would have involved an incredibly retarded attempt to tie RA2/YR into the main C&C canon. Something involving Yuri being Kane's acolyte or some shit, along with obligatory time travel. Fuck that shit.
Honestly, after reading up some retrospectives and interviews it seems pretty obvious that Sperry and Castle were tired of the franchise and were all but intentionally trying to kill it off in favor of making MMORPGs. EA's take on C&C3 is probably better than what we would have gotten from Westwood.

I wished they'd release the CNC game that was using the Frostbyte engine. That actually looked pretty cool

GDI scum

GDI Riflemen would best to differ, as would the Sniper Teams

Post-patch Black Hand shits on both, their friends, and their bases too.

KANE

LIVES

KANE lives in death

It all depends on where you lived, if you was comfy in a less contaminated area then GDI. But if you lived in a shithole then Nod would be your shite.

C&C3 was rather good but instead of resuming the next game with Nod possessing the tactus (maybe it could of been set in a scrin world) EA decided hurr durr mobile bases who needs to harvest tib.

Wtf I just saw a ban message from 2013

>TFW generals 2 will never see the light

ONE VISION
ONE PURPOSE

>Liking generals
>the game that killed RTSs
>and was orders of magnitude worse than its predecessors

It was different, not worse. On its own it was a great game and still has an active player base.

C&C 4 Never happened in my world.

>Not worse
>Fixed resource gathering spots
>Magical global powers (first rts to have them)
>Free stuff for upping the "age"
>Pathfinding was fucked
>Numbers of everything were completely fucked
>Mirrored factions
>Getting soldiers inside buildings was a waste
I still don't get why people have nostalgia over it , they probably don't remember it
A lot of the bad things that ruined RTSs can be traced back to it