No seriously what's in the box

No seriously what's in the box.
Got a Muslim "buddy" I like to give a lot of shit to. Any funny shit bout this?

its a hunk of meteoric iron. arabs are retarded

6 old imam's sitting around a metorite.

Someone should steal it as a prank

It's a really old temple. All old brick and shit. Kind of cool from a history prospective, but it's been re-done though from what I remember. I think they let a regular in there once or something to take some pics for history, try to Google it or see if someone else here can help you.

Or fly a plane into it for irony.

it's a small room, plenty of videos/images of the inside online

An altar where they will ficki ficki the last remaining white woman in 2050

The space rock is in the wall. The box is empty. I mean maybe a rug but thats about it.

Black star tho.

It's magic is in it's historical and religious significance. Rumor is that it was their leaders original outhouse, but somehow they didn't understand that he simply wanted them to poo in the loo and now they worship bathrooms.

Delete this thread and cease mocking Islam or we will be sending the local Sharia morality police to your home.

someone actually did roughly 1000 years ago

>No seriously what's in the box.
One of the "Prophet" Muhammad's wive's pretty little heads.

He was trying to play husband to a 10 year old girl before he met Aesha. He tried to taste the life of a simple man. It didn't work out, so he took a souvenir... her pretty head.

Do it, I'll have some gifts waiting for them courtesy of the Federal cartridge co.

Get the fuck off my lawn.

it's a meteor!

which in terms of things to build a box around and worship i'd say is pretty good

like i feel like that's been done in some movies too by other savage tribes

Legend holds that inside the box, is the magic carpet used during the deflowering of Muhammads loli wife #1, blood and urine stains still intact after a thousand years.

it's a house that abraham built for allah to live in.

Why are you people so uptight over your stone footstool?

The box is empty inside...

Whole Kaaba is an alive STATUE of a GALAXY, with a 4D black-hole in the middle (depicted as a black cube -- how else would you depict a 4D hypersphere?), and the people are circling it in the correct direction...

No medieval muslim could invent this by himself only, this is a very prominent proof of either God, angels or ETs...

From the Earth, the Milky way looks rather like a milky way on the sky, but with a decent telescope - which was not available at those times, one sees, that galaxies actually look this way. It could not be more obvious...

#BLOWUPTHEBOX

Wewlad

>"buddy"
what do you mean by this?