Why are Italians so racist?

Why are Italians so racist?

I am a black college student and I make good grades. However this year there is this Italian whore professor, she is new to the school and I knew she would be racist since she's from Italy, but this is ridiculous. She can barely speak or write English yet she is judging my perfect writing skills and giving me the worst grades in the class. I've looked at other classmates work and mine is far superior but everyone is still getting better grades. If this does not stop I will get her removed from the university. Why are Italians like this? What can I do or say to make her stop?

improve your english skills maybe

show her your bbc and black her

haha your skin is the colour of the poo :DD

>taking a subjective writing class
Retard. This is why you get bad grades. Go take some fucking STEM courses

>black
>good grades
pick one

Nigger

Lol u mad?
You think I wouldn't be checking Sup Forums, faccetta nera? Don't even think about coming to class tomorrow or I'll get you expelled

t. Cecile Kyenge

This

try going back to Africa, they won't discriminate you for being black

Italians are racist because they are insecure about themselves and project it onto others. Notice that southern Europeans and Latinos are the most racist and hostile towards black people, compared to western countries which are noticeably less so.

this isn't true, it's just that boat people happen to be black

We hate terroni way more
But they are kind of black, so maybe this proves your point

Don’t stereotype

I’m black and I’ve known lots of good Italians

Maybe your work isn't as good as you think it is ? Maybe impressing her (a foreigner) isn't what you're accustomed too?

>"italians"

but he's not from africa

You are judging an entire nation to complain about racism. Do you not see the irony in this?

>Italian in Sweden
What's it like Sal?

Hungarian