Why cant brown people simply stay in their own fucking countries?

Why cant brown people simply stay in their own fucking countries?

Theyre thieves

But then you'd still be in Portugal

Because wh*Te women keep inviting us

Oh look guys

it's the monkey neonazi

are you setting a better example for them?

They got nothing lfet to steal in their country

that post was likely ironic

Why don't wh*tes stay in Europe?

I remember this, he was referencing me. IIRC he is just as short that his ancestors doomed him to live in BRA7-1L while mine improved their descendants lives

They are whist taking back what's rightfully theirs, if we were to apply your logic that is. Whites have caused the biggest wars, invaded the most number of countries and enslaved the most number of ethnicities, whites were the original violent chimps. They are the equivalent of modern Muslims

yes. i am a proud pardo bull, living in my homeland.

Underrated

Unfortunate but literally true

because the tribe invites them here

elaborate

He's referring to the tribes of Israel, I believe.

Because their countries are poor, boring and basically shitholes with ugly and dumb population.

Could you imagine what the world would be like if Europeans decided to remain butchering each other in Europe instead of expanding all other the world? It isn't exactly the darkies who are known for establishing global trade through expansive colonisation. Generally speaking, brown people have stayed in their own country while pale people have come storming into those countries.

The same could be said of Eastern Europe, hombre.

Brazil might be poor with dumb population. Ugly, not so much and definitely not boring.

Cringe

wow how ignorant people are fleeing their countries because they want freedom how hard is this to get

White skin has incredibly magnetic properties. Most people don't realise this, Hitler wrote about it in one of his scientific researches. The magnetic power is so incredible that it can attract people from miles away.

who the fuck knows

To cause shit and get away with it.

because it's still in our genes to conquer

Because the powers that be want to drive wages down in Europe, and the niggers are more than happy to go to what they imagine is fairyland. Right now there are cooperatives offering immigrant workers for "training and integration through work" programs for unskilled jobs, basically for free

criminally underrated

Because white countries have better conditions of living and because its racist, xenophobic and bigot to refuse an immigrant. Unless you are a Japanese, then you dont get shit for declining immigrants.

jews

Kek

Why couldn't white?

We are taking what used to be our in the first place :^)

Why are whites not allowed to stay in brown countries?

because their countries suck

I'm black and I'm going to France later this year.

xoxo bitches

I ASK THIS QUESTION EVERYDAY, WHY BROWNZILIANS CANT STAY ON THEIR OWN FUCKING SHITHOLE? WHY THEY NEED TO MOVE TO SOUTH BRAZIL? THEY NEED SO HARD TO FUCK WHITE WOMEN?

WHY CANT YOU LET US OUT?

I'm pro high-skilled immigration regardless of skin color. The thing is that category is over represented by people of fair skin, so it is not a matter of racism at all

Because they love living in well organized, clean White countries and they love the beauty of the White woman.

We import cheap labours for when China moves their toxic industries to us... They are investing in Africa and east Europe.

lel

Because obviously I’m looking for a rich white guys with a thick massive cock to impregnate me and have happa babies with and marry him without prenup then leave him after sometime and still get half of his wealth