What's suburban Australia like, Sup Forums?

what's suburban Australia like, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

animalcontrol.com.au/rabbit.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've met a few suburban Australians and it must be insufferable. They're very American oriented, both politically and culturally. Might as well just call them Americans.

this.
Australia is the second most Americanized country after Canada

Do you know her name by any chance?

is that auggie?

Fuck off idiot.

It's not remotely, in fact what is normal in our society is what your cancerous freakshow would sperg out and call communism.
We don't even speak the same language, with neither Spanish nor Ebonics being required to communicate with the average person.

We don't even have school shootings.

looks a lil bit like this

t. angery suburbanite pooftah

A N T I F A
N
T
I
F
A

MY FUTURE WIFE, AUGUST.

god i wish that were me

Sidney is a shithole

mid 2000s Australian suburbs were the peak of human civilisation its all downhill from here

you know that's just austrailians in general, you're basically us on the other side of the world, love you guys.

Not quite true outside of the cities!

Because we are both new world and speak the same language? Of course there are similarities but we're still two distinct cultures.

No one is going to acknowledge how beautiful she looks here?

i was going to make lewd comments, but this isnt an auggie thread

Keep trying to contain your lewd thoughts.
You won't succeed.

acknowledged
still a trifling flat cunt

bit boring

I can tell you about rural South Australia and Victoria instead if you would like.

Cityfolks are gay anyway

Not particularly interesting.
>everyone has fences, trees on nature strips
>old houses getting demolished and replaced with units
>house parties with people smoking homemade bongs and listening to 90s-mid2000s hits
>Occasional teenagers vandalising things for fun
>the slow death of every milk bar in the country
>high streets with cafes, coles and woolworths
>people smile and say hello when you walk past them on the street
>old people who never leave their house past 8am
>young families taking their kids to parks and people throwing balls for their dogs at one of the many footy ovals around
I'm talking about older, established suburbs though. New ones are just seas of soulless cut and pasted housing, where nothing is within walking distance and you have to drive to go to any of the shops (most of which are not small businesses), and there are pretty much no local sports clubs. Now they're bleak.

are there bunnies in australia?

probably not, the spiders ate them.

It was a bait, you uncultured retard.
animalcontrol.com.au/rabbit.htm

tell

Yes, we shoot them because they're a pest. But they're somewhat commonly found as pets too.

My brother found one in a street when I was about 10 or so. We kept it as a pet for a while, called it Uluru. After about a year it contracted Myxamatosis (which was purposefully introduced in Australia to take down the rabbit population) and it died. I still remember its eyes were all puffed up and had heaps of goo in them. We buried it in the veggie garden. That's a pretty suburban Australia story.

what are milk bars?

why didn't you take it to the vet

Milk bars are small shops found on street corners in suburbs. They sell things like newspapers, magazines, milk, lollies, chips, meat pies, etc. They're dying out because everyone shops at supermarkets these days. There was one opposite my high school, we used to go there and buy various lollies and snacks during (if we were being naughty and snuck out) and after school.

Because it was a rabbit we just found, I doubt my parents ever planned on spending 1 cent on it. Plus myxamatosis is deadly, it's designed to kill, he wasn't gunna survive.