/mena/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nS-P4npOoIg
youtu.be/M1VqcQms06I
youtu.be/qXLsSMbHZ3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol looks like my room, are you suggesting me to do something?

im a weeb in denial irl ;_;

make a kik you inept qatari

i am a fraîcheur outside but a weeb deep down

I can't. I still have two chapters I need to finish before I go to sleep. Larp some more for me bby :3

Take me away darling

no no no, you may be israeli (ew) but this is not okay to do so, what’s wrong?

Erev Tov
me too, how do we cure this?

Life sucks, but I'm also too lazy to kms my self

Bonne nuit. I'm going to sleep now, hopefully I won't wake up.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a weeb.

>Bonne nuit.
you too m8
its cringy af

you don't know what will happen in the future, it’s ok it won’t always be the same
idk my friends are cool kids they don’t know this side of me

apparently it makes you forget how to create skype accounts.

Obsessing over a country's culture and being a country-boo in general is cringy af. But Japan genuinely has a ton of good digital media. I enjoy a lot of it myself.

i lost my ids on skype and need to get el back but i feel like it’s outdated now... should i still?

stop bully :-)

only if you want to share your D with me

idk it always makes me feel weird when i see blacks or arabs or latino weebs itˆs just.... not mixing.....

>they don’t know this side of me
edgelord
i l-like it too much qatar hero...

Why don't you post your kik here? I promise I'll be a better bear than that iraqi.

rude.
uh oh hello are you new here? nice to meet you but i don’t know if i want more horny men wanting my skype for camsex :(

>rude.
edgy is a compliment m8

Because of your idea of masculinity. People commonly attribute watching cartoons to children and women, and that's what your brain associates it with. That's why you cringe at the thought of some hairy 30 year old arab watching anime

gib yours I'll add

meant for >you cringe about the thought of a 30yo man watching anime
Leeeeeel so much

no cam. just pics.

i didn’t know please forgive my brain (he’s zarghouting)

I wish I could enjoy anime as much as in the past desu.

dominatrixbix

ignore weird username pls i made it as a joke first

i tried recently with nanatsu no taizai but idk it’s just not as fun as before... the ecchi and "im the strongest magical superhero" dimension is just cringe now

What's stopping you?

>i didn’t know please forgive my brain (he’s zarghouting)
i forgiv you fren
just watch more mature ones? try Monster, Ghost in a shell, Berserk those are my faves and dont feel anime but piece of art

but what's your heritage?

>dominatrixbix
LOOOL ASKSKSKDKDKSKKSKS you need some medd

S-sandnigger. Why do you ask?

so this place turned into a camless sex chatroulette now?

>dominatrixbix

not really, there's still some hope here compared to the rest, trust me...

This general is fucking trash. If you're not arguing about islam, you're sending dick pics to each other and asking for each other's skypes so you can send gay nudes. I'm done with being a sandnigger, I'm killing myself

my past on mena was dark too, unironically posted my face here

Qatar hero no!! me like you
we all have dark past here
Ex.weeb who cosplayed alone in his room back then

i remember when it was flooded with diaspora and syrian + moroccan islamists once

Maturity

Yeah Monster is great, in the same vein (serious shows gor adults) watch the legend of the galactic heroes, the voice acting is shit but the story is perfect.

But I'm not talking about these, they are closer to litterature than to anime for me. I'm talking about nekketsu shit like hero aca.

if you do I won't be bound by the secrecy and will share your pics tbqh

Kys

yall stop killing yourselves!! i don’t like that ok?? don’t make me come to yall houses to stop you
ahah anooooooon

>he legend of the galactic heroes
will check this one later
>I'm talking about nekketsu shit
cant watch that it hurts my eyes

oh so some dicksharing unironically happened?

ok ok ok i wont kill myself

>Maturity

where exactly do you draw the line then? Do you stop consuming media altogether, just cause you're mature?

youtu.be/nS-P4npOoIg

because i’m happyyy
clap along if you feel like hapiness is the truth

fuck happiness

nooooo why :(

when "deus vult"
like me,
do not fear about kebabs; muhammadans; saracens
and other heathens
for gun is better than their old sword

this gave a headache for 5 secs
youtu.be/M1VqcQms06I
i wish i could be a normie and not an autistic mongrel

Amen, Jesus loves faggots, im sure of it :^)

Because being too happy is never a good thing.

h-hi
yes we still need some shadow in our lives to grow BUT happiness breeds happiness and incite ppl to be positive with eachother

how is life in your shithole country :))))))))

feels like home again
youtu.be/qXLsSMbHZ3U

I didn't make the choice, I happen to not enjoy anime for kids anymore, and my interpretation of this phenomena is that I have become an old fuck.
But since you mentionned it the same things goes for most medias too, it has become harder for me to find things to enjoy, and even when I do the enjoyement is very mild compared to how I was able to feel when I was younger.

you guys know the cubone’s mother story??? i actually cried my eyes turned red and i was upset for the rest of the day

Losch dich untermensch

A dirty Belgian scum replied to me :(

Do you want to hear a real sad story? I wanted to sell my bitcoins when it was 11k but I didn't, and now it's 9k.

is this the famous german humour?

>/mena/
>all these european flags

what? tell more about it
Perkele!!!!

Hey friend, do you want to talk about Aissa (may peace be uppon him) :) ?

well according to the pokedex cubone wears his mother’s skull and cry abt it at night. also in lavender tow there was a lost and lonely cubone who wanted to go to the tower of dead pokemons, there was a strange spirit there but it was actually the spirit of the cubone’s mother who was killed by the team rocket this is why the cubone wanted to go there :’(((((((( BY ALLAH IF IT WASN’T FICTION I'D HAVE KILLED THE KILLERS OF THE CUBONE’S MOTHER

>who was killed by the team rocket
this triggers my djihadi side brother

Idk I never really had that problem so I can't relate. I still enjoy the same things I enjoyed as a kid as much as I enjoy them now. Do you ever feel sad suddenly for no reason?

based grandpa

>Do you ever feel sad suddenly for no reason?
No, why?

Thought you might've had depression or something, was just making sure.

i’ll spend my night cryin abt it

>I still enjoy the same things I enjoyed as a kid as much as I enjoy them now.
aw :3 you still enjoy eating your bogeys? i do.

dont cry user be stronk

For not liking cartoons?

Yeah. I also enjoy sitting on chairs for hours, then getting off and smelling my ass stink on the chair. I like to imagine it was a girl that didn't shower for weeks that sat on that chair, it turns me on.

laissez moi tranquille!!!! *agite sa tete de droite a gauche par angoisse* appelez la boulice!!!

>laissez moi tranquille!!!! *agite sa tete de droite a gauche par angoisse* appelez la boulice!!!
im here now

No, because of this

>But since you mentionned it the same things goes for most medias too, it has become harder for me to find things to enjoy, and even when I do the enjoyement is very mild compared to how I was able to feel when I was younger.

AAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAH I USED TO DO IT AFTER FARTING TO KNOW IF I SMELLED LIKE DEATH

I'm christian orthodox, mate. we don't worship jesus like protestants do. we believe in the holy trinity.

>gneugneu anwar u fart??? ewww ur a disgusting boy
Yes so????

lol orthodox believes straight up whats in the bible, le péché de Sodome est puni de l'enfer

just in case my crush is here... please don’t judge me it’s late you know? and it was a long day....

this kills the muhammadan. don't think that you're safe, molenbeek.

everyone loves the smell of their own farts

end my life so i could meet God and ask him for eternal shitpost and gaming, its my only dream

Why would your crush be on a mongolian basket weaving forum

i’m pissed and jealous bc he’s talking to somebody else than me :((((

mate... no offense, but i'd probably be the first one to behead all of you here (queer or not) if I had the chance.
you think i give a shit about faggots and muhammadans?
what does the koran say about cannibalism?

God is not real

>i’m pissed and jealous
literally me all my life desu ~
i keked so hard on this dog please keep on

becauseeeeeeee it’s special....
don’t ask me for jannah water when you’ll be burning

your meat is a little bit undercooked