It's still true after all these years

>It's still true after all these years

Sup Forums is the main character. It was hated at first but people grew to like it so now they like it better

Sup Forums continues to be the funniest place on the internet

I wouldn't be here if it wasn't.

Does anyone have video of Cannibal Chad's dad crying on Dr Phil?

I think the time I laughed the hardest from Sup Forums wasn't even that offensive or hilaruous. A Greek posted a massive tirade about how he was so tired of people telling him to be Denbts and every single reply without fail was "pay Denbts."

>That pussy of a namefag.
It's literally never too soon.

Sup Forums/pol is definitely 99% russian and 99% the_donal at this point.

The russians won't even come in here because theyre 99% busying making trump great againk.

The meme war is here, wake up sheeple.

that's exactly what the 50 responses told him

>inb4 Sup Forums
A lot of Sup Forumsacks were once Sup Forumsellectuals

that literally summarizes how this became the main board I frequent aside from int

Sup Forums is Skyler White

that is absolutely vicious

Anti-Hero

>MFW Sup Forums is actually the Joker.

Wait, does that mean?
>/r9k/ is penguin.
>Sup Forums is a big goy.
and
>/k/ is killer crock.
Oh and
>/po/ is obviously the ridder... shifty fuckers pretending to be us, but for what purpose?

The jews are batman's parents, western left multi-culti culture is Bruce wayne (well intentioned, but wrong and cucking insane) and tumblr is Commissioner Gordon.

The /k/ommandos would probably be Red Hood. It fits with our weird relationship with /k/. Sup Forums loves /k/ and they can't stand Sup Forums.

I cried the first 8 times I read it

Sup Forums leaking into other boards does not equal Sup Forums influencing the rest of Sup Forums. It's convection vs. diffusion.
As for the other self-aggrandizement: Sup Forums has a blind spot for its favorites, same as anyone else. It's better at being critical towards the people it hates, but the minute Trump opens his mouth, Sup Forums hears exactly what it wants to hear. See all the recent apologia re: his backtracking on amnesty.

is Sup Forums CIA or Bane?

Honestly, this. The right wing of politics has the most humorous dialogue in existence. The left is incapable of humor. They are obsessed with being unoffensive, uncontroversial, and anti-white. All they have is snark and sarcasm. The left cannot be truly funny, because humor is a sort of dichotomy between reality and fantasy. The left is focused solely on what they believe to be reality, while the right focuses on the (humorous) dichotomy between what the left believes and what reality actually is.

Your favorite comedian is almost certainly a leftist.

at least over here nearly all comedians are right wing

You don't even realize that Sup Forums is influenced by the rest of Sup Forums, not the other way around.

humor just seems to be a human response to the unexpected

idk chieftain, I ain never laugh so hard til today.
I always wondered how it looked to explain this place to a normie. Now I wonder no more!

>The left is incapable of humor.
It's because humor is making fun of something.
That's all a joke is. The left can't, so they are never funny.

>Sam Hyde
>a leftist

POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

gas yourself kike