Okay, in all seriousness...

Okay, in all seriousness. Can we at least say Obama exceeded expectations from white people and failed the black community.

He's been a pretty decent man in office. You should be able to agree Obama is a lot better than Trump or Hilary

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/16/nobel-panel-saw-obama-peace-prize-mistake-new-book/
commdiginews.com/politics-2/ben-carson-might-obama-cancel-the-2016-election-28523/
youtube.com/watch?v=CjfBwWVFPNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i like talking to people and would definitely have a beer with him. he seems like a smart guy who lost all hope and would love to get his honest perspective

Obongo.

the worst thing is that pretty much everyone around him was just not up to his level of intellect or judgement.

impotent nigger

This could be true, honestly he seems like a genuine man with real values. He got dragged thru the mud even before any actions.

I would totally smoke a bowl with Obama

i dont think he got in the way of anybody going about their global business, i suppose that makes him a good president in certain circles

>level of intellect

@86607741
you don't deserve a full one, so have a discount (((You))).

He did manage to get Obamacare passed and made people think it would be a gateway to single payer healthcare when it's really masterful shilling for the insurance industry.

If you look at his policies, besides obamacare and stimulus (which saved the economy) you would think he was conservative

Guantanamo Bay is still open... he said he'd close it on day one.

{You need an Alt-Right Guest Pass to view this message.}

>exceeded expectations from white people
Okay, him and Killary literally destroyed the political harmony of Europe and flooded it with barbarians and refugees.

>@86607741
>He can't link to other responses

CNN GTFO

Did you just use an @ sign?

Did CNN or MSNBC link you here ?

Obama isnt patriotic enough in my eyes

Compare him to Bush, especially the bush 9/11 speech. Maybe he wasnt the best president but he loved America

Except Obamacare isn't left wing it's a shilling masterpiece for the insurance fat cats.

nignogs i didn't link him so he ends up (You) starved
relax famalam

REEEEEEEE SHILLS GO AWAY
FFFFOOAAAADDDDDDD

Bush wasn't a bad President except for the Iraq War. He was more left than Obama.

>Expanded Medicare/Medicaid
>No Child Left Behind
>Steel tariff
>socially conservative

Dubbya was more like an old school Democrat than a Republican.

desu he is pretty evil

he got a fkn nobel peace prize for doing drone murders

In all seriousness, why would you think anyone would agree with that

Fuck off Tyrone, he's literally been the first absolutely nigger tier president.

He fucked up and ruined his chances to ram his agenda through a Democrat supermajority in his first two years. He is literally why we have a GOP majority right now.

Yeah and trump said he would have a deportation force on day 1 of his campaign and now he's rolled everything back before even the election. At least Barry kept to his false promise thru the election

>You should be able to agree Obama is a lot better than Trump or Hilary
Better than Hillary? yes
Better than Trump? hell no

You've been smoking way too much crack.

Obama is okay and more or less dindu nuffin wrong. Don't understand why so many stormniggers on here unironically think he destroyed the country.

And his stance on guns, gay marriage, abortion, religion, immigration...

Huh, maybe you're just correcting the record.

Blame that on Merkal and Assad if you want to blame anyone. How could you put a mass migration on two people? You sound like a pope loving faggot

If there's still one person in Gitmo when he leaves office he can suck my ass.

hahaha fatty bankrupt has a 4 and done retard degree. give me a fucking break.

how many "phony" scandals did the media cover for him over ?

set up muslim governments all over the place in the "arab spring"

got outmanevuered by putin in ukraine and syria

armed jihadis in syria for israel or a pipeline, no one actually knows why

forced obamacare although no one wanted it - taking over a huge industry, step by step government control

would never say the word islamic terrorist

attacked the tea party with the IRS, completely got away with it, thanks to the press and jew loretta lynch

imported huge number of muslims into the US, amping up even more numbers

open borders, revised definitions and various schemes to hide it

He was barely able to get in the front door of the white house before my cocksucking politicians decided to up and give him that award for not being Bush.

Leaf, I respect your opinions usually but how could you judge someone's level of being a patriot when you don't even live in said persons country, also Trudeau

That's because you're twenty and don't know any better.

Our Queen of the Alt-Right will be greater than Obama could ever be!!! $he will go to war quicker and push harder for legal genocide!!! #ImWithHer

>Hating Gitmo

Muslim sympathizers aren't welcome here CNN.

Checked

Obama was great but Trump will be better.

obama sucks

Obama should kidnap and torture you, snownigger.

>130 is still considered subhuman

You do realize there's another part of the bell curve user? Your "average" black person does not become president. Furthermore, he's mixed so you'd have to move that graph over anyways according to your logic. While I agree with averages, that has nothing to do with Obama as an individual if he's above it.

Wages are shit across the board and fallen way behind inflation. Job growth is part time burger flippin' crap.

The economy is terrible for normal people.

attacked 2nd amendment and pushed gun control every step

shit talked britain before brexit. sent a bust of winston churchill back to the UK just to show he hated them

despised US power

agitate blacks whenever he could

called trayvon martin his son. forced there to be a trial even tho the cops had not initiated because no evidence.

agitated blacks in baltimore, fergison, and is still doing it.

paid iran 400 million in ransom, who knows if thats all

gave iran everything it wanted for nothing in return

killed seal team six in exchange for osama in laden

kisses the ass of saudis and leader in cuba even though they treated him like shit, simply because they are anti-american and/or muslim

is at least bi with at least reggie love

put forward a birth certificate for 5 seconds which supposedly is real, but probably not , so as to keep the talk going

Worst President ever. Race issues in the United States were almost non existent when he took office. His main agenda turned out to be ruining peaceful coexistence.

Proof that he's not as liberal as people say he is.

hold your breath for 20 minutes

Obama didn't even get nominated due to popular vote the cuckold DNC forcibly chose him over Hillary. It's the same reason he won the election, his skin color and calling anyone who didn't support a racist. This is the same thing people say about the Bell Curve when it's hard science.

>Obama is mixed race

Mixed race = still a nigger, is clearly more black than white.
White = 100% white only

>Sotomayor
>TPP
>Obama care
>Iraq
>Syria
>Demoralized military
>Quantitative easing

I mean, I could keep going.

i voted obombo twice, and I'd probably do it again

he did a strictly mediocre job as a president, which is NO MEAN FEAT.

I respect the man for his starry eye'd nature, but it's sort of depressing seeing one man's dream being ground into dust

you can literally see him become more and more jaded with each speech

Obama wasn't bad at all. I supported him twice, now I'm supporting Trump.

Founded isis.

>Inb4 can't understand facetiousness with an element of truth.

>get elected
>immediately write 700 billion dollar check to big banks
>foment extreme racial tension at every opportunity
>lecture Americans constantly, push western/white guilt
>blatantly lie right to the camera over and over and over and over again
>start shit in the middle east, to much of a pussy to finish it
>threaten Russia, and China proceed to do nothing while they embarrass you
>relax sanctions on Iran in return for letting them build nukes(wut?)
>lie about that 100 times again
>fly 400 million bucks in Americans taxpayer cash to Iran
>lie about that again

>literally double the national debt
>crush the middle class
>increase poverty

outstanding

funnily enough he got the peace prize BEFORE that, i think it was supposed to be a bit of a hint

>president obama we present you with the nobel peace price for valiantly being a president whilst managing to be black. please accept it so that we can know that youre not a warmonger like evil president bush was
>ok thanks guys i accept, now if you dont mind theres something i gotta go do really quick (droning intensifies)

cringe

Trippled health insurance prices
Trippled Bush's debt
Still at war

Ok goy

Doesn't matter. Single pay healthcare is the only sustainable way. It's cheaper on every individual and removes the burden of employers providing healthcare so it actually saves everyone money and leads to better global market competition. Obamacare is god-tier shilling and wouldn't be better if the public option were included.

no way dude. obama was and has always been an idealist

political subterfuge on that level I think is beneath him

HILLARY ON THE OTHER HAND

You could'a ben muh son. Am dissapointed.

WHITE LIVES DON'T MATTER

You know nothing of the truth if you think Obama is or was a good man. You know nothing.

Social media is responsible for current race relations. What doesn't the president have to do with it?

Add in selling of ICANN, pushing for and achieving section 8 housing pushing the urban poor into suburbs.

People think this guy is an oratory genius, if if if if if if if if uh uh uh uh uh uh and muh 57 states. He's certainly no Cicero, but people most people wouldn't understand speeches from Jefferson, so I don't expect much more.

He certainly could have been worse at least. I think i'm more disgruntled by his supporters and apologists than him to be honest.

Too bad it's true and you can't disprove the Bell Curve.

Lmfaoooo you fell for the trump meme

Ggnore kiddo

>Okay, in all seriousness. Can we at least say Obama exceeded expectations from white people

If you're talking about how he didn't cause nearly as much damage as expected. Then sure, I guess.

I can't because both have never been president. You're a retard for assuming otherwise.

That's a good fucking point man.......

But the president is human.

He was the first black president and until all that shit started happening, it wasnt even part of his identidy as POTUS

Oobongo has too much integrity to stoop to such levels.

Middle East is a shit-show. He seems like a personable guy and can make jokes about himself, which, but I don't like his politics, and part of his accomplishments are due to number games.

How paranoid you must be to think anyone who doesn't have the exact same opinion you have is paid off to think otherwise.

It's okay man autism is treatable

Genetics are genetics. Following your logic someone with mixed european blood would still be more intelligent than a full blooded African.

>I've never heard the man speak
Regardless of his politics, the man has a gift as a public speaker. Listen to one of his speeches and then compare than to Clinton. He's miles ahead of her as a public speaker. He has charisma. That's why he beat Clinton. You just will refuse to acknowledge any of his pluses alongside his minuses because you're biased beyond help. Anything that doesn't confirm to what you've already decided to believe, you'll just ignore. I guess I'm wasting my time here actually.

Also his stance on guns? How has the last 8 years of federal agents grabbing guns prove that? Because it never fucking happened imbecile

Okay, in all seriousness. Can we at least say Hitler exceeded expectations from the jews and failed his country.

Just saying that someone is decent doesn't mean hes decent.

Shill detected
>"don't worry goy, the elite totally are humans and not reptiles or anything"

OPEN BORDERS ? Are you stupid Obama has deported more people than the Bush admin ever did. And imported Muslims? You're a fucking tool

He never should have accepted that, and at least one who issued it to him, regrets it. He's bombed and destabilized so many countries, Yemen and Libya to name a few. Can't blame that on Bush, what do?

The former director of Norway’s Nobel Institute revealed this week that he regrets the committee’s decision to give the 2009 Nobel Peace award to President Obama.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/16/nobel-panel-saw-obama-peace-prize-mistake-new-book/

>no way dude. obama was and has always been an idealist

And his idiotic idealism allowed isis to grow and then thrive. The guy is not very bright. Bright enough to get an affirmative action, white guilt presidency, however.

And before you say it: his speeches are platitudinous crap geared towards the lowest common denominator. He had no Gettysburg Address. Nothing even close. Despite teleprompters and played speech writers.

You do realize the president doesn't control the economy right? Little something called capitalism.

>gets nobel peace prize for NOT being george w
>exceeded expectations from white people
topkek

>Following your logic someone with mixed european blood would still be more intelligent than a full blooded African.

Duh, but Obama is obviously more black than white and therefore not as intelligent as any white person except the literally mentally retarded ones such as yourself.

>public speaking
If you're that easily captivated by how someone sounds when they talk then you're a weak cuck that gets brainwashed too easily.

You dont understand the bell curve, you imbecile.

He seems pretty anti-Israel. I was surprised at his chutzpah to not bend to the Great Ally at every turn. He's probably a muslim imho tbqh senpai.

Not an argument Mohammed

He's a conman. He'll say and do things just to make the Democrats look good and fuck all other consequences. He's a partisan hack, no morals.

He did though. Everyone thought he would dindu nuffin and get impeached or be a shitty one term president. The only reason he got reelected was cause the GOP nominated Mittens. Obama almost lost the West Virginia Democratic primary to a Texas convict that got on the ballot who got 41% of the vote.

>I guess I'm wasting my time here actually.

If you think Obama is a gifted public speaker and you base this on a comparison to Clinton, ya you should probably leave. Low expectations I suppose.

It's literally labeled you imbecile

Also, not an argument

What does anyone's intelligence have to do with race? What do IQ tests even prove honestly? Are you that brainwashed into believing this dumb shit please tell me you're using the IQ scores as a meme.

>Asians score the highest
>go talk to the average Thai whore
>there genius

I completely agree with you.

He strikes me as someone who thought he could change EVERYTHING but didn't know just how bad things were.

Smart? Definitely.

Ready to play real fucking politik?

yeah uh no

That being said, I respect an idealist; gotta stand for something

EVEN IF ITS WRONG

Just like every politician to ever exist.

>hack
>no morals

At least he has solid views unlike trump who changes his core beliefs every 6 years

Did you just unironically write there instead of they're?

How ironic

It's average IQ for race retard. But even then the vast majority of Asians are smarter than any nigger. They're the only ones that compete with whites.

>What do IQ tests even prove honestly?

Propensity towards deductive logic and pattern recognition. You don't like those things? What can I say, different strokes.

Lol he put martial law into the hands of soley the president, namely himself.

What a great man, its practically holding the nation hostage.

commdiginews.com/politics-2/ben-carson-might-obama-cancel-the-2016-election-28523/

Trump and Clinton

Different strokes just like when you decide to use your left hand later tonight and think about your girlfriend from middle school

>You do realize the president doesn't control the economy right?

Naive bullshit. The president can ease and/or restrict crippling regulations. Like crippling coal through epa regs, and numerous other examples. Or having justice go after fuel companies. Or negotiating bad treaties and trade agreements (by fiat) like Iran (wh he had given billions to (for his legacy)). Creating worthless public sector jobs that suck the life out of productive citizens.

There are innumerable other ways the executive can affect the economy.

>Can we at least say Obama exceeded expectations

no

why did Fletcher Prouty former head of special operations under preident John Kennedy claim that AIDS was developed by the department of defense to attack black people

thats pretty racist and thats our government

aids has killed at least 35 million people most of them black so whats the fucking deal is our nation about developing race based weapons or what?

please skip to 1 hour in and listen for 5 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=CjfBwWVFPNw

if it's true thats fucked up and why was he accused of being a white supremacist after making the claim, he didn't sound like a racist he sounded concerned that we would think making such a weapon was a good idea at all

You're actually using something BEN CARSON said about martial law to talk about martial law? You actually believe he would cancel the election? Top tier autism right here folks

how so?
he basically set the bar to a point where he would only be able to limbo underneath it
"hope" and "change" where his campaign slogans coupled with being the first black president, having a charming personality plus the fact everybody was sick of georgie boy
its obviously not his fault people bought into all of this but at no point was he able to live up to it he never even got close

I hope his legacy is tarnished because of this whole rapefugee crisis and the terrorist attacks every other week.