Why are Americans such fucking monsters?

Why are Americans such fucking monsters?

my only goal is to be nice to people and have a positive attitude and here you come trying to rain on my parade. Educate yourself, friend. Your situation might not be the best but even just improving your household can make life a better place for others.

kys

Calvinism

El Hombre Elefante de las Americas

La monstruosidad...

Wtf?

Your img related is considered handsome in USA.

Most americans look like this

That’s literally just a foot, how fucking stupid are people?

>Americans are monsters because of all the white latinx they have!
>says white latinx
Didn't think this one out Pedro?

Gooks need not apply

>a man you feel sympathy for
>representing americans

You went on a retardo tangent over living conditions and some other wild shit for who knows what reason.
We're discussing your monstrosity here, try to keep up.

Oh great. That’s just what this world needs. Another fucking leaf.

Coming from a rich Mexico City city that's pretty cray. Look what poor people do to each other when they get beaten into the corner enough ...

Add the trillions dollar US propaganda machine on top of that, and see how quickly poor people turn on each other

meu deus, uma folha falante...

They're the trashcan of the world. Since its beginning nothing but non wanted lesser immigrants started to populate it. People who wasn't good enough to do something worthy with their lives in their original lands. Imagine that.

this makes me laugh but at the same time really sad, that guy doesn't seem to realise how bad his life is yet he keeps going, watching his movies and accepting gifts from more fortunate people, I don't think I could make the kind of comments those anons made, poor man

MY LATIN*X ASS IN ON FIRE

>Pot on ogre hand
>Make bait topic
>Collect (you)s

Interracial breeding should be outlawed

you do realize this meme is making fun of mexicans, right?

>that subtle mutt in the sun of the Argentina guy's shirt

>you do realize this meme is making fun of mexicans, right?

el mutto en vacaciones

>mfw poor countries are posting about America

el mutto imigrante jaja

Finally, someone speaks the truth. The meme is a sublimation and a projection by most of those who enjoy using it, for what they can't stand to look at in themselves—the truth.

America is still full of Abominacions though, not denying it. I actually notice them more now, and I don't mean slightly ugly women. No, straight up how the fuck is his head shaped that way Creaturas.

They are almost always mexicans or some sort of hispanic.

t.mut

qouting me and then posting more isnt going to change the fact that this meme is directly insulting mexican immigrants.

this was depressing
how can people live like that and how can the fucktards from Sup Forums be so fucking nasty
That's why I keep myself only to comfy boards like /ic/ or /an/ and Sup Forums because aside from the bants people are actually civil and good natured, cunts from boards like Sup Forums or Sup Forums would fucking destroy all my good will in seconds

It makes fun about the weird mixes about races americans have

what can you expect from boards filled with Sup Forums faggots

bra, lets not pretend like 80% mexicans dont look like goblinos. the other 20% either acts and models in mexico to give the illusion mexico isnt a goblino land aka mordor . also the 20% that dont look like goblinos move to the usa and have beautiful chicano .

San Miguel Arcángel, defiéndenos en la batalla. Sé nuestro amparo contra la perversidad y las asechanzas del enemigo. Reprímelo Dios, Te pedimos humildemente, y tú Príncipe de la Milicia Celestial, arroja al infierno a Goblino y a otros muttos malignos, que andan por el mundo para la perdición de las almas. Amén

i mean it's not really about the politics, Sup Forums also got it's fair share of Sup Forumsacks, but at least they keep it civil, I am just talking about people being just fucking ruin and evil for the sake of being so. I know several fascists that actually got their morals in check and would be appalled by such nasty display of maliciousness as I am

>You do realize this meme is making fun of chicANOS, right?

fixed for you mi chilangote

Why is there so many Mexicans on /int and /pol shouldn't you all be on Univision and politico ?

>met an American salesman for business

>he told the story when he was sent to countryside village in US

>All villagers were mutants like, even women were unnaturally hairy and huge because of Monsanto’s weed killer and GMO crops they eat.

>He became mentally ill because of the freaks and ran away from there at the best.

>qouting me and then posting more isnt going to change the fact that this meme is directly insulting mexican immigrants.

Read again, the amerigoblin is emphasizing
the previous amerigoblin post, you fucking retard.

>Why is there so many Mexicans on /int and /pol shouldn't you all be on Univision and politico ?

Can you read nortecacas? Or the narcos took your eyes out?

>El eterno chilango, chaparro y feo.
>De un mestizaje maldito, agresivo y envidioso.

>latinx

are you talking about nortecacas?

Brutal el comeback, hasta pareces gringo....

>De un mestizaje maldito, agresivo y envidioso.
Dios has visto los videos de los narcos del n*Rte? Gracias a ustedes el mundo nos ve como una bola de asesinos salvajes

>Coming from a mexican

Sheer irony

I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath
And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy

>Me acompleja bien cabrón como me ve la demás gente en el foro de juguete donde todos vienen a postear puras babosadas.
Me deprimes wey, ahi muere.

el goblino furioso.....

lmao
ya regresate al fais maricon

aren't you brown midgets the literal reason everyone mocks them for being goblinos?

>Flag
>Calling anyone brown midgets
Realmente me hace pensar.

>sudaca