What do you think of banning the chinese people to migrate to other countries?

What do you think of banning the chinese people to migrate to other countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/video/4057471/shocking-video-shows-man-kicking-librarian-at-b-c-community-meeting
i.imgur.com/aZwusuN.gifv
telegraph.co.uk/women/family/raise-worlds-happiest-children-time-went-dutch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god I wish that were me

Context?

Nothing wrong with the Chinese. The Chinese will only take over the world in 2000 years since that's how they plan stuff.

Hit and away, the strong style.

I would legitimately be in favor of it.

What's the context for this? It looks like 50/50 white/asian.

the run makes the video

They dont integrate well with stuff they dont like. Bad mouth behind you 99% of time. Some are okay, most arent and a selfish prick

someone with a 75 IQ I know runs like that. He must be autistic.

I've had some good Chinese friends, but they tend to form some of the most egregious enclaves where even the business in town either have all chinese signs or only speak chinese. If I have to go to a chinese grocery, I feel unwelcome.

I love Koreans
Am indifferent to the Japanese
And despise Chinos

There was no excuse for that punk to kick that old lady. I apologize for him on behalf of the Chinese people. Sorry.

If we find him before you do, we will punish him accordingly and make him pay for her medical bills.

globalnews.ca/video/4057471/shocking-video-shows-man-kicking-librarian-at-b-c-community-meeting

the way I have had it explained to me, they feel scared, uncomfortable, and awkward amongst whites, like whites amongst blacks, and they know that doing the wrong thing or misunderstanding social situations amongst whites will make them more contemptuous of Asians or Chinese or make them a laughingstock, so they prefer to stay amongst people who intuitively understand them and don’t make their anxiety skyrocket

>me when I see a wh*teoid

why did he do it

>that run

holy crap he must've a black belt in taekwondo

I think we need to crack down on all foreign investors buying up homes here, and we need to do it NOW

Let them spend their money and buy the houses then day of the rope and take them back.

KYS brown nigger shitzilian

I welcome that. Even genociding them to the very last of them is a very good idea as well.
THIS.

>my made-up edgy fantasy day will solve everything
or we can impose strong taxes now and stop them from inflating our housing market

did somebody said chink genocide??
>98' kids laugh

> impose strong taxes now and stop them from inflating our housing market
seriously i thought this is just local chink-pests issue.
being a poorfag in shit cunt, turn this bullshit into nightmare.

Read again dumb Cinak babi.

He looks Korean

they buy homes there too? In the US, the chinese, russians, and middle eastern oil tycoons buy up good housing that americans can use, just to have a place for them to put their money. it's a massive problem in vancouver, BC (Canada), but the city recently imposed taxes on foreign buyers to deter them and it sort of worked, but also caused them all to start buying in seattle.

this shit needs to stop

what the actual fuck
what's the story?

Was she all right?
and what made him so mad?

He's mentally ill 30 something year old NEET and his parents turned him into the police

Stupid decision considering how much money they bring to the country but Id gladly ban spics

SAUCE!!!!!!!!

>Canada

Chinese "people" are savages.

Gooks and Spics are okay, Niggers and curry niggers have to go though

rekt

better an open enemy than a false friend. your false friends are those slants.

Betting my money this is in Canada lel.

Memes are becoming reality. I've received two canadians foreign students in my uni and they were both asians.

the place was at Richmond.

that was a nice teep

Thats the best way of keeping the world clean and peaceful. They shouldn't leave a step out of their shithole with thick smog. Trump should've barred the Chinese from immigrating to the US so others can follow him. As a leading country, US has an obligation to do that, I believe.

Holy fucking kek

This is in Vancouver, BC. Canada. Just let that sink in

Canada.

Everyone does this not just Chinese

>everyone does this not just Chinese

t. Chang

It's almost like most people would rather be amongst their own race.

lmao they don't pay taxes they don't invest in anything but housing which makes it unaffordable to locals.

I think that's an excellent good idea. The Chinese are cannibals.

CHEW THE CHIU

Success breeds JEALOUSY

I think context was that the woman was there to promote temporary housing for junkies so they could get their fix and stuff I dunno but Vancouver has problems

>Ping Long Bing

I'm kind of surprised by how mild the reactions were, I've seen women get the shit knocked out of them in crowded places before and there's usually no less than four guys sprinting after the culprit.

That kind of thing isn't common here

It kept NZ and Australia largely free of them for a long time, to develop as western democracies. Since those laws were changed a lot of chinese move down here.

It's funny how easy it is for them to move here, but how fucking hard it is to get a visa even to travel in china. It's a nightmare.

Our governments don't care much what the people look like, they just want more and they don't want to shut the gate to what has become a hugely important trade partner. They are focused on economy above all else.

>Needing a visa to enter China

People in my school tended to congregate towards nationality desu.
>viets stuck with viet's, wogs with wogs and yugos with yugos

I like your way. I didn't even expect such a great discussion on the internet forum. thank you.

>Rich Ching Chongs and Gooks migrating to non-US Anglo countries

What is their end game? Do they really expect to raise children who will become doctors and lawyers who and accepted by their Anglo masters?

They are bringing money over from very low interest loans in china and buying up property and land. Boomers are happy that they can make extra millions for retirement when their house value skyrockets, but there is a big correction due if they ever stop coming or stop bringing money

>Accepted
No
>Make money
Yes
Tbh the only way a minority can ever be accepted is to enter academia or become a sports star, where it's expected

Slowly taking over the country's financial and goverment institutions until theyre the de facto rulers like the jews in the USA.

guy was caught, no charges being pressed yet. he's probably mentally ill or some other extenuating circumstance.

As a Nip, I cannot imagine migrating to anywhere with little or no Japanese socio-economic clout, which is pretty much anywhere other than the US.

Enjoy your Chinks mate

I know one or two Japanese families who've settled in Australasia. Since there are no such thing as immigrant Japanese diasporas outside Hawaii and Socal, I imagine they are at the mercy of the Anglo natives.

>As a Nip,
>mate

I want a Socal Nisei gf

this is how you should treat them

Your cunt turned irrelevant when you booted out Singapore

>chinada

Ironically that's what I dislike about the diaspora.

I don't care what kooky stuff they are doing I just want them to do it in English.

i.imgur.com/aZwusuN.gifv

Haha that's brilliant.

Classic cunt punt.

Yet no one raised an eyebrow at the obvious American hurling shit from the shield of a Korean flag. Fucking pathetic, your willingness to play the fool in order to defend the integrity of a meme. You're nothing but fucking slaves to language.

You cant

This was a meeting talking about putting up housing for junkies next to a school, for context.

They're better than you Betynnho

So what?

Would YOU want junkies living next to your kids?

No, I would contact city hall.

City hall is the one trying to put them there, hence the backlash. He's just the fall guy for what a lot of people in the neighborhood are feeling.

>fall guy
He's not the fall guy. He's a barbarian chink. No one forced him to do this.

He did what everyone was thinking.

If he wasn't chinese it would be a non-story.

In the Netherlands we constantly have situations where the city tries to place a shelter or drug distribution point for drug addicts and homeless people or psychiatric patients. And a nearby school complains about it. But I never heard of a situation where this led to someone getting attacked.

And look where your country is now?

It has a higher HDI than Canada.

They learn that from nomadic
Smart people

So this really is Canada, 90% asian

I am the last white man left in Vancouver.

Help.

And a higher GDP per capita than Canada.
We have the worlds happiest children according to unicef.
telegraph.co.uk/women/family/raise-worlds-happiest-children-time-went-dutch/

Now compare that to China lol.

We booted them? YOU ARE WRONG. It WAS STOLEN AND WAS FORCED TO ABANDONED to avoid gommies taking over the whole land. Also it was a decision of one person, without approvals of the owner of Singapore, The Royal Family of Johor.