Eve & the apple, Morpheus & us

I know its a long read, but its not about religion. Its about trying to find out what the author of the bible wanted to accomplish (the bible probably isnt written for fun since like only 4 people could read back then), and trying to find similarities to other legends and events, see if different legends might tell of the same thing which might indicate that it was a real event.

the bible says:

>4 "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman.
>5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
Usually it is interpreted that god became angry because adam and eve went against his rule to not eat the apple, and that the knowledge of evil means that the evil came unto the world, and thus god banished them from the garden eden.
however i believe that the part "knowing good and evil" really means that she became aware of the evils that are already going on in the world, and that the paradise was more something like a set of mind just like the saying "ignorance is bliss" being unaware of all the bad things makes you think there are only good things making you live in paradies.

also there is this part
>"For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God"

for this i have to explain a bit more. in some old cultures, (especially the sumerians) the mythology states the gods coming to earth, distributing it among themselves and rule over the parts, creating the humans and giving them technology and civilizations in order to make the human work to fullfill the gods desires. now to make someone blindly follow your order they shouldnt be too clever or they wont be easy to manipulate.

Other urls found in this thread:

newadvent.org/cathen/11312a.htm
thefoundationpress.com/thefoundationforexploration.html
forbiddengate.com/BookOfEnoch.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=kJiOkUgnBlA
vidzi.tv/y66aoh2ai4kj.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DCgkDGCfl5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(part 2)
which leads us back to the bible. according to it the only difference between man and god is the knowledge which when achived will prevent you from being manipulated and decide your own fate, do you become a generous god using your knowledge for everyones advantage, or do you use you knowledge to manipulate others to your own adventage only.

While during our genesis we apparently weren't ready for the apple/red pill (why else would a good and generous god not want us to eat it, and it did destroy our paradise) in the revelation it is said:
>9And I went to the angel and said, "Give me the small scroll."
the scroll being information/knowledge/the red pill
>"Take it and eat it,"he said.
basically read and understand
>"It will make your stomach bitter, but in your mouth it will be sweet as honey."
reading/learning it will be interesting, being sweet as honey. but once ingested and understood and connected with other things the bitter truth opens up to you
>10So I took the small scroll from the angel's hand and ate it; and it was sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned bitter.
he did what the angel said and its just like the angel said
>11And they told me, "You must prophesy again about many peoples and nations and tongues and kings."...
the angel tells him to spread the knowledge
So then the endtimes begin, it is shortly before the final decision is made. its now eternal damnation (slavery?) by the antichrist (illuminati, secret governments, jews or just general corruption?) or we finally turn to god (becoming gods ourself as it is multiple times mentioned that humans are just like god, or even are gods. even the serpant says we will be like god when we eat the apple/gain the knowledge/the abillity to think for ourselves) and decide our fate ourself and step up to those. and in order to do that as many as people have to know whats going on, and this is where our role, comes into play

(to be continued)

(part 3)
i see each and everyone who is redpilled in the role of morpheus, the dreamer (he is the god of dreams in the greek mythology after all) who dreams of a better world and in order to achive it he distributes the red pill to others/gives information and tell them of the truth in order to find the chosen one (the chosen ones?) who can use that information and frees us all. however i dont believe its is something done by one single guy. the people have realize everything themselves. you cant free someone who doesnt know he is in prison.
the chosen one would be someone getting his hands on informations and makes them public which will open peoples eyes. some guy knowing what we know but having the platform and credibillity so people hear and believe him. something like that. and its our job to find him/them

So maybe adam and eve were the first decendends (symbolic for all the people living under that god) of one of the sumerian gods (for adam and eve of course the only god) who learned too much and could see through the manipulation and gained free will being able to see through all the tricks, or just for the first people who are able to think for themselves.
There are multiple cultures claiming they were visited by blond haired, blue eyed and white skinned (or at least 2 of those attributes) people who gave them technology and helping them found a civilization.
are those the sumerian gods? or maybe are they the people of adam and eve (since the sumerian gods allegedly distributed the earth and everyone raigned over one part, but there were at times reports of multiple of those people, so probably no sumerian gods) who shared their new found knowledge?
(to be continued)

(part 4)
do you think my interpretations are right?
Is everyone who gathered knowledge (and if so which knowledge?) a god?
Are adam and eve just the first decendents of one of the sumerian gods or just symbolic for the first thinking people?
Are the Gods (or the god) actual living beings, or just a metaphor?
If they are actual living beings, where do they come from?
what do you think?

>i cant tell the difference between factual information and make believe
>legends and myths are neat maybe they relate to the real world
>huh, the contents dont relate at all; but if you suspend logic and critical thinking, this might make sense
>yep everything makes sense if you just ignore logic, reading comprehension, and critical thinking
good copy pasta though, very copypasatable

wrote everything myself and concluded through previous threads and discussions with a friend. so since you see it as a good copypasta i did at least do some good work^^

Dont get me wrong, a good copy pasta is not a compliment; but I also understand the sentiment. If you're looking for criticism, I find personal fault with the underlying basis for your argument / thoughts. Your idea only works if we assume that the information presented is based on actual factual events that can be objectively verified. That is a HUGE assumption that I would not be willing to grant without sufficient evidence showing WHY we should use these concepts as the basis for further inquiry.

Otherwise there is no point; because even if you are wholesale right; there would be no way to prove it =]

i know most, or even every story in the bible is just a story, but i believe there is a deeper meaning we can together figure out. also when multiple sources tell about an event it could hint towards its realness. i thought with the knowledge of all the people gathered here we might figure something out, even if it is "its just a normal story".

That is the problem. You are supposing and assuming which inherently gives you no leg to stand on; if someone wants to criticize or scrutinize your work / theory / ideas / whatever.

There ultimately has to be a basis of objective, factual information or else you're just jerking off in your brain and hoping someone likes the look of your cock (figuratively speaking).

To put it more bluntly; you can create a fan fiction all you want, but nobody will take it seriously unless you actually supply evidence for your claims. Most people are not going to accept 'the bible' or 'prophecy' or 'the matrix' as sufficient evidence to entertain your thoughts.

i know what you mean, but see it this way:
there is a lot of stuff being lied about, we can agree on that i think. we can probably also agree that a lot of new ideas and theories regarding those stuff, wont be made official simply because it doesnt fit the mainstream narrative and thus they risk their reputation. now if we look into the original stories and sources we might find something in the official narrative that doesnt add up, and if we dont find out what happened, we maybe at least will find out what didnt happen. thats also a step in the right direction. of course i have nowhere near enough knowledge to be able to judge it myself, but thats why i came here. i want all the different people giving me information and points of view contradicting this, or maybe even supporting it so i know how far of the track i am. also a lot of the ancient history is just interpretation of the artefacts they found, but that doesnt mean there isnt another possible interpretation.

the old testament was written as a record and set of rules to protect jewish culture after they got btfo by the babylonians

Let me ask you this then, do you know of superman and the superman comics? Are you even vaguely aware of that universe? It has human beings in it. It has cities in it. It has culture and societies much like our own. It has political and social philosophies much like our own. It has characters that exhibit emotion and thought and dialogue; much like we are accustomed to in our every day life.

However, I would never confuse nor use the superman universe as a basis for explaining reality; even though we share incredibly striking similarities between the superman universe and our own.

Do you see the flaw with your logic or no?

ok, lets see it this way. we know the superman comics. the stuff happening in them are unbelievable in them and we have no external record of them happening so they probably are fiction. however what is it then the guy who wrote superman wanted. in this case its easy i think since its pretty close to us. giving the read fun, gaining money, while also showing your moral standards to the world.

with the bible it is more difficult. when we agree upon everything being just a story, what did the author want to tell us. barely anyone could read so it wont give you any money since noone would buy something he cant read. just as much as "just a fun story" for the same reason probably. so i believe there are at least some lectures, ways he think civilization will develop and the threat of civilizations. so deciphering the symbols and metaphors might help give us that message.

then again there is stuff in the bible that apparently actually happened, like there was a great flood even in the sumerian legends and other civilizations as well. by finding out which ones stand for metaphors we can maybe say which doesnt relate to an actual, and by not finding any metaphors or symbols it might indicate that it refers to a real even (the author thought happpened) and its might worth a look if there are other sources claiming the same

>with the bible it is more difficult
why? because you say so?
>barely anyone could read
and? that would logically show that the people whom could not read were at the mercy of those that could; you presume people are always honest and would not in any way use certain advantages to their... advantage
>what did the author want to tell us
you presume a single author which we have no evidence one way or the other realistically speaking
>it wont give you any money
yes it will. the power of having information over those that cannot read, comprehend or understand a written statement is incredibly powerful. people used to have to PAY other people to read or give them information from a letter (for instance)

Everything you say is wrong; because you have no basis for proof. You are just asking the reader to go along with you and not question you which is not a good way to convey an idea user

however, yes i am aware that its all up to how you interpret the sources what you believe, but that is done with a lot of the ancient history. so why not make an own interpretation of things?

What a shit metaphor in that image.

What about the vast VAST amounts of open empty space that comprise mass; comprise you.

The counterpart of frightening largeness is frightening smallness.

To segue, relate to OP, and conclude:

As above so below

Its not just a meme

gnosticism

because that is wrong. that is the wrong takeaway.

We have the ability to get objective proof or evidence to support a claim. We know that logic can be applied and critically thinking about that logic can give us intrinsic truth and information that does not require belief.

Using 'interpretation' misses the point of logic. You dont have to interpret logic. If you have one thing and you add another of that one thing you have two of those things irrespective of whether you believe in math or logic

ITT: Psychobabble circlejeck for those who couldn't hack the sciences.

>>with the bible it is more difficult
>why? because you say so?
no, because there is a lot more distance of between me and the author(s) of the bible, then between me and the guy who created superman. i know in which time the guy lives who made superman, how sociaty, politics, economics are in that time, i have no idea how it was back then.

>barely anyone could read
>and? that would logically show that the people whom could not read were at the mercy of those that could; you presume people are always honest and would not in any way use certain advantages to their... advantage
the think is the bible mostly warns people about thinks that could happen to sociaty, so they can prevent it, why would someone trying to gain control distribute information on how to prevent said controll? but again, thats only interpretation
>what did the author want to tell us
>you presume a single author which we have no evidence one way or the other realistically speaking
i know there are multiple authors, just said singular so its less complicated. but especially because there are multiple authors we should look into each story individually because one author might tried to warn us, the next to teach us something, and the very next just tells of something that happened. so what did the author (of that specific story) want to tell us?
>it wont give you any money
>yes it will. the power of having information over those that cannot read, comprehend or understand a written statement is incredibly powerful. people used to have to PAY other people to read or give them information from a letter (for instance)
ok, cant argue with this one except that you now interpret the intentions of the authors without any evidence that it was his goal, just what you criticize at my post

>You are just asking the reader to go along with you and not question you which is not a good way to convey an idea user
i actually want people giving me information

You got fedora'd big time.

>You are just asking the reader to go along with you and not question you which is not a good way to convey an idea user
i actually want people giving me information that contradicts my views so i can then build a new theory with it. i know there are a lot of holes to fill, and some if not all parts have to be exchanged, but if we go on bit by bit maybe we find something

ok, imagine you find an artifact from around 1000BC in china which originates in spain. its the only thing you found in that area from that time, so what do you think because of it? did the spainiards go to china like once on occasion? or did they go their regulary? or were the chinese in spain and got a souvenir from there? you do interpret such stuff if you cant find anything else telling you the story

>ok, cant argue with this one except that you now interpret the intentions of the authors without any evidence that it was his goal, just what you criticize at my post
wat. stating that historically people paid money to be read information that they otherwise couldnt read; and they were forced to just 'trust' the information they were being given / read--makes no claim on the intentions of the authors, are you just trying to troll now?

but your scenario presented is not logic so i dont know what youre getting at
>how come x is not y did you ever think of z haha bet you couldnt logic that one out when there is no basis of logical thought for my hypothetical :^)
i mean okay then if that is what you're going with

I agree with your analysis. "God created us in his image" as said in the Bible does not mean we look like him, it means we are like him. We are of the same nature as our God, but our God is still "ahead of us" or "beyond" us. We as human beings have the opportunity to become Gods as well, or something close to the original God.

i didnt say it isnt possible, but just like me you just assume that the motive behind the bible is money. you know people were paid back then to read and so on, but you saying he/they wanted to gain money is just an assumption. one that could be entirely true, but also could not be the case. >but your scenario presented is not logic so i dont know what youre getting at
how is it not logic. you find information (the artifact, from where it comes and from when) thus you have to logically find a theory that fits the information you got. and all 3 examples would be legit interpretations based on logic. illogical would be saying the chinese even made cheap copies of everything back then

I should add that if are to become like God we must become creators just like He is the ultimate Creator. We must create our existence out of the inherent meaninglessness of our existence. We must forge and build ourselves and our civilization.

but what differs us from the real god then?
>Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever "--
>23therefore the LORD God sent him out from the garden of Eden, to cultivate the ground from which he was taken.

immortallity? do you know of anything that might relate to it in the bible? or any other scripts for that matter?

I read like two sentences. Does op not know that the matrix takes most all of its story from gnosticism? Take this shit to /x/ faggot

I don't know about what differs. Regarding immortality I just had an idea that as we pass along knowledge to our descendants we become "immortal" in that ourselves and our ideas will remain with the collective conscious of humanity forever in some way.

i suppose you're allowed to read anything you wish into the biblical accounts but its meaning is very specific and has really nothing to do with what you're saying. the result of adam's rebellion was original sin which entailed:
(1) Death and Suffering.
(2) Concupiscence.
(3) The absence of sanctifying grace.
newadvent.org/cathen/11312a.htm
this is what is meant by "knowing good and evil" because now having lost this supernatural grace, mankind was left to their own natural devices.

thats a believe i had myself as well and find beautifull. its basically a form of mememagic where the more people think of and believe in your ideas, the more powerfull those become meaning spreading your influence all across the world. wether it is the child you rised that will behave because of how you raise it, it is some stranger you helped out once which made her believe in the good and thus continued to do good, or some information you give someone that alters his life.
that also opens the possibillity for evil gods, black mememagic, where someone does evil because you harmed him in a way making him come of the right track, the child you abused which will live in depression, or even harms other because of it and spreads the misery even further.

never looked into any interpretations of the movie, just used it party to explain my believes here. also i tried /x/ and noone answered and since this is about the creating of civilizations and thus politics its also relevant to Sup Forums

I am working on a book that deals with how human beings should deal with being good or bad if you want to read a partial bit of it.

thefoundationpress.com/thefoundationforexploration.html

The God of the jews is a blonde guy named sabaoth. He is called Indra in hinduism. Also known as the Lord of hosts. When you hear Christians mention the name of god as yahweh, it's actually supposed to be yahweh sabaoth.

The angel of death is named samael. Near Death Experiencers have reported him to be part of a group of angels known as angels of destruction. There is a book called the apocalypse of abraham that says abraham inherited the garments of an angel known as azazel. The talmud supposedly says the same thing. Jews will never answer you if you ask them why abraham took the place of the fallen angel azazel. Azazel is spoken of by enoch as being an angel that gets blamed for the misery of life on Earth.

Kill yourself you fucking subversive degenerate destructive kike. You are pure evil.

Let me guess, you're a jew that doesn't want me telling your secrets because it's "your inheritance"?

You're an idiot. It says the elohim, a plurality, created us in their image. Essentially the Elohim (sons of el) changed natural humans to look like them.

im not really a book reader, mostly i cant focus over multiple days on one text, its only when i randomly get motivated that i read longer texts xD

but if you want to write about good and evil try nordic mythology. as far as i have read they didnt have a concept of good or evil, but more something like appropiate, and inappropiate behavior, based on the social norms and the situation. so is loki the representation of the iappropiate behavior. what he did would by our standard mostly wouldnt be outright evil, but always were things that showed he doesnt care for others wellbeing, liked to fool others and make fun of them, or just plainly doesnt behave

do you have any theory why he would have taken his place? i dont really know anything of that story so its hard to guess

My theory is that they wish to trade places with mankind. Remember when they said someone would get sacrificed in place of isaac in the bible? The place they are going is mystery babylon, which is the same as the new jerusalem, where they trade in mens souls! Hence they make you as angels which are like servants to these deities. That's what all that spiritual bondage talk is about. The more you study it the more disgusted you'll become by the whole thing.

What are you on rn

Alos, marduk seems to be the same being as indra/sabaoth. The description of his weapons and tools sounds the same.

So, OP, how does it feel to have schizophrenia?

Jews be all 'nationalism and ethno-centrism is terrible! Look at Hitler and all the Jews he killed! Do you want to be like Hitler?" then turn their kike faces around and are all "We're God's chosen people! When the messiah comes all the other nations will be our slaves! Don't let the goys know what's in the books or our efforts to get them to stop distrusting us will be fucked for having shit in there telling us to fuck over, deceive, enslave and kill them! Don't share that, that's our rich cultural inheritance!"

More importantly think about this: What if I told you the redpill, the truth and Zion are all elements of another layer of control?

Now try and think about your stories again and why they do or don't mattter.

Exactly. They seem to be in an agreement with beings that only wish to make life shitty for all of us. The more I study it the more I realize they are fully aware of what they're taking part in.

meaning the deities to be served are the jews in power? and who are currently the angels? or do you believe they are actual deities and angels and not just metaphors?

aside from being dragged down from all the corruption and hypocrisy in this world, pretty good

my theory would be because i didnt take any action. it doesnt matter what i know since i suddenly even with my knowledge of the corruption and evil in the world (surely not all, but already too much in my oppinion. wish there would be less shit ongoing) because the redpill also bears the knowledge that i myself cant do anything since the system is too big for me to singlehandedly tackle it so i am dependent on people gathering up to do so. but such a thing will always quickly be get rid off by the system/government/whatever making one feel even more helpless

Basically, the jews are the physical counterpart to the hidden "rulers". I've seen Near Death Experiencers say that if our lives weren't planned out then life would basically suck. Study NDE's and it sounds all good at first but when you take it all in, it's kinda fucked up. I think it's basically a bunch of habitual liars that want you to suffer so they can gain knowledge from it. I was a christian until I studied as deeply as I could and realized the deception they talk about is all from them. The question I have is what were we before they changed us?

God here. Read your little story. Try understanding this, all stories in the Bible are true. All religions are true. Link them all together. When Ragnarok finished, two humans survived. Christianity started with two humans, Adam and Eve.
There's your first link. Second, knowledge is universal, 4chans redpill is different from the real redpill. Which is what aliens are, how evolution occurs, what the Holy Spirit is, and what heaven/hell are. You are on the right track.

so would you mind giving me more inside into your thought. of course i also had the believe that the gods and angels described in all kind of cultures are aliens, but im missing some definite proof. you know i am someone who consideres a lot of things possible, i try to not dismiss something just because it sounds unbelievable. but for me to believe it takes a lot. that 4chans redpill aka "white is superior, all jews are evil and so are niggers, and country x is the whitest" isnt the true redpilled i figured out already. but what is it, which is the knowledge that makes us a god?
in another thread were we discussed this there was someone saying something similar. basically that zionist believe it is there duty to creaty the garden eden themselves by controlling the masses towards it. how their garden eden looks like i have no idea , though i believe that it isnt the same idea i have considering the yearly "dummy"child sacrifices "roleplay" at he bohemian grove in front of a giant fucking owl statue

If you read the bible it mentions a lot about thinking things which then get created.

In other words, our thoughts create reality. It wasn't that god CREATED light - he said (the original text read 'spoke') let there be light, and then there was light. He spoke the words, which made it happen. He had to first imagine and conceive of such a thing before it could manifest in reality.

The apple is a similar concept. Evil did not exist because no one could imagine it. But once you "know" evil, once you imagined something like evil existing, then it manifests in reality.

There is a theory that our minds create our reality. That we do not "see" things, but instead "project" them.

Jews see it as they are creating their own "kingdom", hence their want for a messianic conqueror. Natural beings see it as nature and the Earth itself as being the ruler. Even the ancient Germans believed in the Earth as a living being. Jews lie habitually. They seek to make life as unnatural as possible. They believe that god can fit within their little stone temple for fucks sake. How could something that fits within a box the creator of all that exists? It's not a being that will be trapped in that box in jerusalem. Just as a side note, the name for king (melech) in hebrew is spelled MLCH. MLCH is also the same exact spelling for moloch.

I must concur, schizoid Deutscher

> It's not a being that will be trapped in that box in jerusalem.

It's not a good being that will be trapped in that box in jerusalem.

It's philosophy, you fuckwit. The evidence comes to light when you think and figure it out for yourself.

Seriously, re-read this entire thread and realize your stupidity. Great realization OP, religion is basically one huge philosophical analogy, a parable, meant to teach a lesson

Aliens are not what they seem. Darwin proved evolution to be between plants and animals. It takes two. The God in the Bible was referred to as 'them' once. That refers to the Holy Spirit. Look in the Bible and nag hammadi for the plants to make the oils. In every religion you will find plants, especially Hindu which is one of the oldest. So aliens and God stranger their bodies through plants. Which travel the universe on comets and meteor's. These spores and seeds can travel all across the universe, and they wage war against each other. Look at the current wars in the world, middle East is the largest poppy producer, and heroin is super addictive. Knowledge is granted to those who seek knowledge, not for power , but for other reasons. Spreading knowledge is not always good, trying to spread knowledge to the wrong people can set them back several lifetimes. As for God, he is all knowledge, he is Lucifer and God. Good and evil. Good to those who remained true, Lucifer to those who were bad. Also sins aren't what the Bible says they are. And the Bible has a lot of wrong facts. All the stories are true, but the details are wrong. Ask and you shall receive. Seek and you shall find. Fortune favors the brave.

there is a thought i had fitting all that, luckily i saved it when i wrote it some other time in another thread:

what is the universe? the universe is everything we can observe right? and what we observe is the reality. now everyone observes different stuff. maybe because he just lives in a different part of the world. maybe because he has different informations. maybe different conclusion based on the same informations the others have. that means everyone lives in his own universe/reality. spinning this thought further everything you believe in is real because you observed it in some way or another. when there is some noise in the bushes at night one might think its a cat and just walks on. the next guy heres that sound an believes it is surely a monster and runs away. now there is one reality with a cat, and one with a monster. is one more right than the other if you havent actually looked what is in the bushes?
also how can it be that there are different perceptions of reality be real if they contradict each other? multiverse theory. there are allegedly hundreds and thousands of universes all similar to ours, but with tiny difference (like in one universe there is a cat in the bush, in another there is a monster).
what im trying to get at is: in some way each and everyone is in his own universe and reality. and each of the universes are connected, they can exchange data by talking, watching/showing or feeling/touching with each other. sometimes your reality will alter itself for example when you get new information, and suddenly the all good government turns into the corrupt piece of shit. some see this as a destruction of their reality instead of an alteration or addition and thus do their best to preserve the original state by ignoring and supressing the information

I would recommend reading the book of enoch if you haven't.
Genesis 5:23-24
>23So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. 24Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him
He wrote a book that isn't in the bible. Here's a link to a free pdf.
forbiddengate.com/BookOfEnoch.pdf

In it there is talk about a tree of wisdom in heaven. It states that we as human have the knowledge of good and evil because of what happened in the Eden, but wee won't get to eat the fruit of wisdom and know what to do with that knowledge until we get to heaven.

Look up Schrödinger's Cat

I myself also for a long time now, thought that if there is something greater, it wouldnt be some real entity, but more a concept like nature, the universe, maybe even karma without being into any religious or mythological story (until recently) so maybe it actually is the more natural way to think.

about the MLCH, i also read that vocals were invented only later so you only had consonants meaning moloch and melech are just the same from different translations maybe. however what is the real meaning of moloch? what i have read about said its a word meaning "all consuming power", and a word for ritual sacrifices in fire. does it mean that the king in the end will have all consuming power or what do you think it means?

>the power of having information over those that cannot read
Interestingly enough, if the people you are reading to don't like what you read to them, they aren't going to come back for more.

"You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman.

But they did die.

From the moment they bit into the fruit they lost their immortality. Even though Adam lived to be 800 years old, that is a mere blink of an eye in the face of immortality.

So the serpent lied.

>you will be like God

Only in that they would know the difference between good and evil. It does not mean having Godly powers as is often espoused by satanists and their like.

The new testament said their god is an all consuming fire. I think it's all basically bullshit. The fire god king of the jews more or less. One of the points of the semite religions is to change the beliefs of others. Jesus also said he comes baptizing with fire. The whole thing is a disgusting trick to ensnare you into their world of endless questions that can't be answered and bullshit beings that call themselves gods.

i know of it, that the observation of an event might alter the outcome of it. fits also pretty well in that projected reality thing

what will be trapped in there?

I was here for previous threads. Great to see you expand on your thinking.

Give me a minute and I'll read the whole thing.

Have you read Revelation?

youtube.com/watch?v=kJiOkUgnBlA

This is for you german bro. In your own language as well.

>And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”
this is said after they ate the apple by god himself. doesnt that mean they became the same?

im not sure if i get it right. so the aliens are plants from other planets fighting wars by drugging inhabitants of that planet? or do you mean they just partly have plantDNA in them and are a superadvanced species with flying saucers and stuff, tricking us into fighting for them ? also what makes you think that besides of people with drug problems?

yeah, its 7 am in the morning, i wont watch an hourlong video of some random guy on the internet now, but i saved it for watching later. care to tell me what it is about?

The guy who literally wrote the book on quatum physics says there is proof of the existence of a cosmic consciousness (god) in the research they are doing. It's really interesting.

have this auf englisch?

Most people call him the Quatum Activist if you wanna look him up.

Not on youtube. Give me a minute find it. I know it's out there somewhere.

sounds interesting. definitely will watch it

Most likely that being they call samael if I had to guess. It says one of them gets locked away. That stone box is the prison for that being.

i tried to find something about it but cant. anything i should search for? or could you tell me more about it?
(im really not into all those texts. im really just know if a few stories, some partly, from different cultures. mostly not really deep sadly

>1 post by this ID

HOLY FUCK THAT TOOK WAY TO LONG.

vidzi.tv/y66aoh2ai4kj.html

you should also look into how God punished the man for biting from that tree
it says that he put a curse on adam, all of his sons, and his sons wives
God blinded them
but he didnt do this in a literal sense as in you can't see and shit
he blinded them from the TRUTH
the TRUTH that GOD EXISTS
God blinded men from the truth and thus left us in a world of suffering, not knowing who the creator is, if he even exists, and without knowledge of what happens when you diie
so this was the consequence of the first sin
its been forgiven

or they're going to kill you, but yeah; that was my point =]

This a documentary on the guy that is the english version of what I linked in the other post.
If you go to youtube, there are many videos of the guy giving lectures, but this docu is probably the best place to start.

Art imitates life. The Superman universe might not accurately reflect the physics of a man catching a plane or adequately address how his powers work, but that was never the point. It was, at first, a story written to amuse children, and it's become a story about an invulnerable demigod struggling to relate to humanity and the social and political implications of his existence.

I think part of the reason these people listened to the reader in the first place is what we would call entertainment value. If it wasn't entertaining, there is no reason to come back for more. You are making the assumption that death to reader of unentertaining stories is norm.

The stuff I've found I had to somewhat piece together on my own and other parts I've googled and found that other people agree. For instance, if you google "indra is yahweh" you'll find that other people seem to be coming to the same conclusion. Try googling the term "soul trap" and you'll find a lot of shit.

is "black cube" the right thing? i found stuff regarding the symbolism of it, how it derives from the tree of live and somehow connects to our planets (i just overflew it). is that the right track or am i looking at the wrong place?

I only state that it is a possibility and one that would not go without an implication of severity to anyone that could be a 'reader'. Rather, I am stating that it is logical to assume that if I were a person that had to read / explain a concept to a single (or group) of individuals; and if hypothetically the information I read would be at direct odds with the people listening--do I have any motivation, logically, to read the truth?

Or would I be more likely to tell a lie or leave out a key piece of information to keep myself alive another day? Complex of course, but I am simply stating that I see the possibility; not that it is the norm. Those are your words user, not mine.

I know what you meant. I was just fucking with you.

You arent saying anything that I did not already say; so I dont understand your point unless youre trying for an ironic implication.

I haven't looked into that a whole lot but it seems to be a description of what the new testament calls the new jerusalem. Sounds like a spaceship in my opinion.

Obviously you don't.

ok, i will look further into it. anything else interesting in that regard while we are at it?

So what part of the original analogy are you refuting?

>Implying the Bible is fake.

>anything that predates the bible doesnt exist
ok

should note that in the adam and eve story, when god asks adam why he ate the apple he blames eve, then eve blames the serpent, but if you look at it backwards,

snake->women->man->god

its implying we will become the gods through our journey to seek the truth, and the snake is the initiator. The snake is a symbol of rebirth since it sheds its skin, it is also a kind of 'demon'. the origin of the word demon is dynamism, or happening.

is pepe a demon? yes, and he brings us happenings, and from that instead of covering our eyes in fear we dance in the fires and create meme's much like how jesus danced before his cruxifiction, and eventually we are enlightened (reborn) with new knowledge. indeed this is the secret to why we are ahead of the normies when it comes to understanding world events.

Man, that still kind of shows all these deities that are the "gods" of the jews or whatever but, I will encourage you to believe inthe Earth. The reason I believe in the Earth is for the simple fact that it does provide for us, it does give us life and it does that with out lying because the Earth doesn't use words. Most of the bible is parable code words or what paul called "the language of angels". That means most of the bible can't be trusted at face value. It's mostly just allegory. That also means it's all technically a lie. For instance, the "end of time" doesn't mean literal time but the time of their rule over us. So the goal is to stay until they're kicked out of here.

There is a book called The Life of Adam and Eve and one of the two versions of it has a part where Adam realizes that a being called The Word and Satan are actually the same being and that that being is just constantly fucking with him.

where does this book origin from? i mean does it have any relevance or is it just a neat story?
and i try to translate that langue of angels with you guys.
also i do already, see

>Implying anything pre dating the Bible isn't god testing man

so guys, im sorry but i have to live you, its late (early even already again xD). it was fun and i offer you a last bumb so you can keep talking without me. i will look into it after i slept to see if something interesting is said, so pls do so despite me living now. i will read everything.
also good night/day/morning, was interesting and fun with you guys. hope we can continue it maybe some time by chance

This is a guy that reads all those books that are quoted in the bible but not in the bible itself. Most christians are deathly afraid of those books even though the apostles obviously knew about them and read them. I take the bible, quran, torah, talmud and hindi sriptures as well as these books as the works of the annunaki.
youtube.com/watch?v=DCgkDGCfl5I

The language of angels is the drunken spirit language. The bible is a self condemning book basically.