Golf.

PLEASE SOMEONE SHOOP A BUCKET OF KFC OVER HIS HEAD THAT'S TRANSPARENT

hes playing president simulator with the latest DLC

take notice how hes actually not doing anything while being the president

Tour is over, boyo.

iron your pants god damn

leader of the free world in fucking wrinkly pants wat is this shit

Pls share cutout.

Close. Is it true all our elites are pedophiles?

he's in a simulation where his presidency was a success

I think our capitalism is so fucked that now the president does advertisement gigs. Or just shows how unprofessional he is.

Trump 2016 for real professionalism

no. do 30 seconds of work. took me longer to post this, homo

Wargames. Thaat simple.

"...and if you elect me to a 3rd term I promise you there will be an Asian Loli on every lap!"

Not really. But sure beats hillarys professionalism at taking bids from foreign countries. She seems to be really good at that

Would you vote for him user?

>Stealing Biden's entire platform
Fucking Niggers.

Does Obama have any real supporters anymore? When he was first elected people couldnt get enough of him but now people just dont seem to care or notice him anymore.

The guy who made the vid acted like a retard. Never ever stop for a sandnigger/nigger/ or any robber with a gun if you are in a vehicle, or on a bike. If you are in a car, run them over, if you are on a bike, speed up and lose them, most likely they will not fire, because that would cause alarm, even in remote areas, and they would not risk getting caught after murder with gun for a shitty wallet and bike. But if you let them close, they will possible knife you.

The guy in the video had plenty of time to bike away, if he would have stepped on the pedal the moment he saw them, he would have been double the distance away in a few seconds. Also it is hard to aim with handguns at that distance, and small caliber ammo would not kill you if it misses vains and major organs, ones should rather get hurt a little, than to lose his valuables.

Apparently 60% approval and it's the all time highest. I don't know who they are asking or who even is asking.

>In a newly released Washington Post/ABC News poll, Obama's approval rating hit 56% — his highest level since 2011, after the killing of Osama bin Laden. Last month, an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll found that President Barack Obama's approval rating had jumped to 51% — its highest point since his second
Interesting to note it's higher than the presidents going back to Roosevelt.

I certainly dont see that approval in the people I run into on a regular basis. Nobody talks about him or how great he is like they did when he was first elected.

Tests

>(((Washington post)))
He does what he wants without repercussion. What's the point of laws if our president doesn't follow them?

>The lawyers from the Justice Department disclosed that the Department of Homeland Security had indeed approved around 2,000 applications for the three-year work permits which were apart of President Obama’s amnesty. These we approved after Judge Hanen had issued an injunction against them on February 16th.

He owns the entire black community. I think only 67 black people are sick and tire of him, are voting trump.

Says the one without niggers in their country.

Niggers don't think ahead. If you tried to outrun them they'd just think 'Dat white bwoy disrespek me' and mag dump on you and you'd probably fall over in a panic

You had me till that he should have let himself get shot over the bike. I didnt know times were that though in Hungary

SPEED'S THE NAME OF THE GAME DEE

if i was him id be getting a b from s

>samsung VR
placebo at best

kek

I've heard speed has something to to do with it.

>most likely they will not fire, because that would cause alarm, even in remote areas, and they would not risk getting caught after murder with gun for a shitty wallet and bike

They aren't capable of this level of assessment.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KgqQmMrpaE

Holy fuck that shitty gun jamming saved that dudes life. Fucking pavement apes are savage.

Speed has everything to do with it

How does one actually become the President's secretary?

You gotta suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

visiting mom

going to miss him tbqh. Shillary and Trump are both awful

>how did they find pictures of michelle?...

sauce?

Moar!

Kek I imagine he's seeing something like this

>Dat sad, resigned, fearful look in her eye.

Its like she knows its really a black man on the other side of the lens, and she is going to get stabbed before its over.

Occulus

Thought the same thing. "Dumb numale slowed down"

My mountain bike is $2k, I'll be killing someone before letting them take it from me

oh lawd

Fuck, Obama is a sensitive man. More fragile than Baby Bush.

Do you guys think the VR generation will be more or less autistic than the 2d screen game gen?