WE FAMOUS

WE FAMOUS

PRAISE KEK

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT

>Where white supremacists once gathered around a burning cross, now they gather on Sup Forums, in white power Reddit forums, and hashtags like #WhiteGenocide, and in the comments section for media outlets like Breitbart. Where the Ku Klux Klan had its own nomenclature, alt-righters have developed their own social media slang and portmanteaus, like “cuckservative,” a combination of the words “cuckold” and “conservative.” It’s a racially tinged and sexually charged term, Potok says, that refers to white men allowing black men to have sex with their wives. They even have their own unifying symbols, like the “echo,” three enclosed parentheses used to single out Jewish names, and Pepe the Frog, a meme now commonly used by the alt-right

WHAT DO WE DO NEXT Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/author/ilapowsky/
youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Lapowsky)))

PURE COINCIDENCE

what is their obsession with that branch of cuckold nonsense? Im almost positive that isnt the meaning of it.

THE FIRE RISES N SHEIT

looks like a bad trap

forgot link

wired.com/author/ilapowsky/

>in white power Reddit forums
fucking reddit racists, they should shut that hate filled website

I don't get it. How can we have a great day when Hillary betrayed us. We meme'd so hard for her and now she just throws us and our support away like litter.
I'm still with her, but that's only because Drumpf isn't going to put the heel on the negro as Hillary will.

>they actually take this shit seriously
Whew.
Also HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THE KKK? IT'S A FUCKING MEME AT THIS POINT JUST STFU ABOUT IT

(((Mark Potok)))

Don't worry, she will still try to put the heel on the filthy niggers.

I didn't even have to use my AK

PEPE

>refers to white men allowing black men to have sex with their wives
wow way to racially profile innocent cucks and bulls.

The headline is true at least

Hilarys speech was awful inspiring for us raycis

>White supremacist
>KKK

Kek, what the actual fuck are they even talking about, do they think we're skin heads or so shit?

white people this
white people that
is there anything else they can talk about?

some shit?*
Damn phone keyboard

WE ARE THE DARK ARMY

WE ARE THE ARMY THE WORLD DESERVES

it's they only topic they can bring up that isn't directly subversive

im also feeling like a #ShillForHill now that I know Donalodu-Sama might try to stop our glorious nigger murdering factories. can you imagine how bad america would be with all those niggers running around?

fucking terrible. kill them all hill

>lapowsky

I SWEAR, I CANT KEEP GOING
I WANT TO STOP BEING AN ANTI SEMITE, BUT EVERY FUCKING TIME ITS A JEW.
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE

>WHAT DO WE DO NEXT Sup Forums?
laugh

>shitrag news outlets unambiguously passing off what amounts to borderline gossip that clearly supports an agenda
>we famous

I think we're practically the only ones reading this at this point

where do i sign up for the dark army
sounds pretty gnarly desu

No, we are worse, we are NEET who fap to anime and enjoy shitposting without realising how many people we have reached alredy, and every day more normies come to get redpilled, best part is that the media is the one sending them here

I'm so fucking proud of you fags ;_;

Why do they assume we're all white?

We are their version of ctr.

By calling us the dark army are they actually calling us niggers? I'm insulted.

Guys can I join the dark army?

We all worship KeK right?

O'

PRAISE HIM

y'know, I still want to win, but at this point the journey itself has already been worth it

Mainstream media outlets are reporting on cucks and pepe. Imagine somebody telling you that 2 years ago, you'd have thought they were crazy.

No, don't you see?

Hillary's speech today was her ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of her fervent, alt-right supporters. It's no coincidence that CNN linked directly to Sup Forums.

Queen Hillary is aware of her large army of white supremacists, and her speech today was her way of discreetly acknowledging our plight, and promising that she hears us.

This all but confirms Hillary will ensure supremacy for the future of ALL whites.

HEIL HILLARY!

why is Pepe racist to normies? He is a frog of piece

post pay pay to illustrate Sup Forums's raging faggotery

>white supremacists
i'm not white you fucking retarded """""""journalists"""""""

>and Pepe the Frog, a meme now commonly used by the alt-right
>now
he was always ours

BREAKING NEWS TRUMPP JUST SAID ON CNN ALL ILLEGALS ARE GETTING DEPORTED

AMNESTY SHILLS BTFO

>Wired

Pleb-tier. The top story of CNN gave us a (You) hours ago

the left/media is committing suicide

They're only half right. Cuckold is just a man who's woman cheated on him. It just recently picked up the racial thing.

We don't need to do anything. (((SHE))) just did a better job of getting us out there. She just did in 5 minutes what we've been doing for years

Everyone is now getting redpilled by googling breitbart, AJ and "credible" news like CNN to get linked to the rest

Honestly, the user that wrote her speech did a great job. so good it was MAGA

Calling pepe a meme and not a god. These fucking normies

>Is Jewish
>Can't stop talking about supremacy
It's those fuckin whites goy, they're supremacists, not like us God's chosen people you filthy goyim

It's a move she had to make desu. We were becoming too popular and she can't be linked to Nazis, that's for Trump.

Was news always this pathetically passive aggressive?

Praise indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

so much fun

forgot pic

Don't think about it too much. She basically has to do this to get elected. Once she has the seat she will set up hospitals to heel negroes in.

Pepe is a meme. Kek is god and Pepe is his meme prophet

>issie lapowsky

Nobody fully understands the movement, especially not the MSM, because it's so diverse and nuanced.

what's with people these days thinking being alt-right is pro white and compare them to nazism? being a right winger doesn't mean you are part of the KKK wtf is wrong with these people?

(((lapwosky)))

I hate this fucking place so god damn much, why must we constantly be right?

it is confirmed, japan is white

Pi pee, poo pu

I for one am glad that Sup Forums has managed to rebrand Pepe as a far right symbol and take him back from normies. We did what /r9k/ couldn't.

>like the “echo,” three enclosed parentheses used to single out Jewish names
I actually didn't know it was called the "echo".

Sup Forums is a website of peace. Those shitlords need to check their privilege.

Always check facts

kek, I came here just to post this exact same thing.

fucking kek japan, i didn't expect this laugh

>implying they aren't (((normies))) by another name

>(((Potok)))

The holy egregore of KEK has spoken. Bless

>we

>often women and Jews.

what enormous coordination between hillary and various media , some of which are jews

Literally subreddits about how shit video game (((journalists))) are, manned by upset 13 year olds.

"White Power" really has lost a lot of it's threatening stature it seems.

Silly normies, Sup Forums is a board of peace, and we're all #withher! Hillary hates jews and gays just as much as we do, that's why she supports the Saudis! Heil Hillary!

How is cuckservative racist in the eyes of a liberal? It only offends white men

I'm a skin head.
I find that offensive.

I hope all the newfriends familiarize themselves with our lord and savior, Poo poo pepe.

>dark army
We Sauron now

>WHAT DO WE DO NEXT?

WE GET TRUMP ELECTED!

The kaykaykay mostly killed white republicans

AMIA when?

>Lapowsky

what are you?!

Ha Ha Ha Ha

The media trying to make heads or tales of the "ALT-RIGHT"

Oh what a glorious meme

Was getting named part of your plan?

I have never felt such a weird kinship to so many people around the world over what essentially amounts to shitposting about current events

Why do they have such a problem with dissenting opinions and racist (but true) statements?

I wonder what they would think of the internet in the 90s.

Those who have angered him will taste his peaceful wrath soon enough.

Do not blaspheme against the Frog God.

>white power Reddit forums

Is the current state of the US what happens when people take memes seriously?

I always thought it would the generations older than myself that would misinterpret Sup Forums shenanigans. The insane cycles of shitposting and memes I've seen on this site since 2005 is enough to confound anyone who was around to see it develop.

Instead, it turns out that the generations after my own, the ones raised on the internet, are the least capable of discerning memes from reality.

U L T R A R A R E

>In that way, these white nationalists have created their own nation with its own rules of entry, its own values, and its own language. It’s just that this nation lives online.
We kangs now?

>Pepe the Frog, a meme now commonly used by the alt-right

We MADE Pepe you fucks.

Yes. We just never had anything to compare it to.

you have to pm Garry in human resources just make sure you have your member number

>he's not a white supremacist
White supremacy is just common sense. Even shitskin immigrants acknowledge it on some level - why do you think they all wanna come to countries built by whites? Because they're the best.

Memes are shedding the fabrics of reality, my brother.
Soon, Kek shall return and only then we shall find true happiness.

If they thought they could stop us, they're about 3 years too late

I'm a shit head. Come at me, bro.

Daddy had the surgeon take off too much of her nose.

She'll go full MJ by the age of 40.

Right wing death subreddits

Did your auto correct prioritize the word shit over skin?