CHINESE FISHING BOATS ELUDE ARGENTINE NAVY

>Argentina has issued an international capture order for a fleet of Chinese boats it says were illegally fishing in its waters, the coast guard said in a statement on Thursday, following a failed attempt to detain one of the boats at sea.

>After detecting the Jing Yuan last, the navy said it called on the boat to stop moving, at which point it turned off its lights and tried to escape into international waters. An Argentine vessel pursued the boat and fired warning shots, but it said four other boats tried to collide with its vessel to prevent the Jing Yuan from being captured. The Foreign Ministry called off the operation after eight hours.

Why is it so hard for the Argentine Navy to capture even a single Chinese fishing trawler? And why did local boats intervene on behalf of the Chinese vessel?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6swXyQ94MuA
youtube.com/watch?v=dNvXOy7bXYw
revistapuerto.com.ar/2018/03/pesquerias-marinenses-se-allano-y-pago-212-millones-de-pesos-para-recuperar-el-playa-pesmar-uno/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nMJSHvuTxJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big if true

sounds like kino

>Argentine Navy
There's your explanation.

It was the Coast Guard, and they were 5 chinese vessels, as you can see in the video.

3:02

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6swXyQ94MuA

Audacity of these chinks. They go all the way to Argentina to steal fish even?

supposedly our part of the south atlantic is overflowing with fish, and we don't really exploit it much, since we are cow eaters for whom eating fish is something nasty you do to suffer for Jesus in Easter.

So the border of our sea is full of hundreds of fishing vessels from a lot of countries.

the lights are fishing boats from other countries

....again?
I fucking hate chinks and everything that resembles them

Not again, he's using internet explorer, this is from 3 weeks ago, and pretty much all he said is wrong.

China's own coastal waters are pretty depleted of seafood. Actually, Emperor Xi told Chinese fishermen to go around and steal other countries' fish. Look it up.

I'd still nuke china with pleasure though

looks like Argentina's ""navy"" and """coast guard""" hasn't improved a bit since the falkland war

are you manchildren? how come you don't like fish?? no wonder chinks are encroaching. get your act together and teach your kids to eat fish. start with fish oil. they will grow up to be fishermen and the menace to the chinks.

Should buy more OPVsd m8s.

lul, sinking chinese ships is like a passtime here

someone said navy?

Why do people ignore the destruction of multiple British ships during this war

Go to sleep chicano, tomorrow a new day as a gardener wait for you

because memes. argentina actually won that war they are just shy about that. kind like us in vietnam.

>do it once
>past time
jej

I think the fishing ships prefer to sink to being captured (they also generally have other friendly ships of the same nationality near, so the crew moves there, and they sink the ship)

>russian, american, spanish, chinks names
what am i looking at?

The Navy didn't intervene, they need to get authorization and fill paperwork to do anything, but the coast guard doesn't, so they and their "meh" weapons and boats (when compared to the navy) are usually the ones to intervene

there are no kino pics of those like there is of the Belgrano

looks like kill counts

captured fishing vessels :^)

Only one of those are Chinese.

Just detained or captured. You can actually check them on google, most of those are still active. A bunch of those are actually right now near Argentina, according to google's tracking

literally from around the world? everyone wants to fish in argentina

see

There was a similar incident like a year ago. That time they managed to sink their boat and rescue the crew. Seriously, this is routine, probably the biggest threat to our sovereignty are not foreign nations but foreign illegal fishers and drug smugglers

Callate ridiculo

>The Spanish government believes an “error of appreciation” was committed in the incident involving the Galician trawler “Piscator” captured this week in the South Atlantic allegedly operating in Argentine waters. Spain is hopeful that the situation will be resolved in “coming hours”

et tu, spain?

Argentine, I'm so disappointing. It's disgusting. Poooseey

youtube.com/watch?v=dNvXOy7bXYw

yes you are.

sink all poachers

tranquilo pa, adentro por la nariz, afuera por la boca, despacito

it's actually much worse now

Beautiful look at mine

Chinese too?

if argentina is so powerful why are they having trouble with unarmed chinese fishing vessels

Did Italy shart?

They already paid a fine of USD 1.010.000 and the whole operation of how they entered ilegally to our waters with the fishing net deployed was filmed.

revistapuerto.com.ar/2018/03/pesquerias-marinenses-se-allano-y-pago-212-millones-de-pesos-para-recuperar-el-playa-pesmar-uno/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nMJSHvuTxJA

The monroe doctrine was for your own protection as you clearly cant even protect yourselves from fishing vessels

because if a chinese die 3 more pop out

Like nobody did went to defend us during the lobster shenanigans in the 60's against France. Instead French got american support.

top fucking kek the absolute state of argent*Nian "taste"

You're saying that as if we wanted you to fumble around

look at the year of the last one someone is lazy to drawn

>Peruvian cuisine

You wanted freedom you got it
>Implying that issue is nothing a little carrier fleet couldnt dissuade

>sign defense parnership deal
>shit happens
>you're on your own lol fuck you

This is why US is losing power in geopolitics.

You know what, do it, bring half your navy here and take care of things, and hurry up, I don't have all day. Naturally you'll have to station it here, since the chinks will just come back in as soon as you leave.

>implying

pic related is the army of his country, only chicanos banter this shithole

>patriotic posturing in response to a reference to a lobster war, easily the most hilarious of all meme wars

>only chicanos banter this shithole
not true

>turning away free chink-sinking capabilities
nah, let them come in, cleanse the sea with fire, deny any kind of shore leave and send them back home

actually maybe you are right regarding "bantering". they do seem a bit edgy when it comes to argentina. i meant to say not every us flag who posts in threads about you is a chi

>Implying that issue is nothing a little carrier fleet couldnt dissuade
>Little carrier fleet

>Mr President, there is a boat fishing without permission
>Send in the Fourth fleet.

>>Send in the Fourth fleet.
Russia: coast guard actually guards and opens fire if needed
Argentina: coast guard films boats and then shares captured video
lol.

>the lights are fishing boats from other countries
How come there are so many poachers?
Looks like Argentina is OK with that, I wonder if your government is paid to ignore that.

Those are actually international waters, so they're allowed to be there.

I see, I was assuming there were some small islands

Now you know why we hate chinks so much. It's your basic chink, including diasporas. Law breakers to other countries.
They don't have soul and hoard everything in the ocean for them. We have schedule and quota on how much fish we can catch within our waters for a certain period to sustain the fish.

same here, it's just that the coast guard would detain and fee the fishers rather than just going ahead and sinking them

my sides
user BTFO

Silence whitey

World alliance against these filthy chinks when?